Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    Unless something changed it's a majority vote needed to kick, that's 3 out of 5 players that have to vote to kick.
    A while ago it was made so that a group of 3 from the same realm cannot kick a person in a random group. This was a problem back in Cataclysm. If you're running with a group that queued as a group they will need 4.

As it seems that you don't know this, but you can just ignore annoying whispers like that and move on with your day.

You're welcome.

This is the reason I hold all loot until the end of the dungeon, and if they were being a prick to me/other randoms, I simply say thanks for the vendor trash and leave.

Deleted
    As someone else said: don't loot boss items, manually loot everything else, leave the loot on the corpse and lie about looting everything. The loot will be mailed to you 100% as soon as you leave the dungeon. They cannot check anything so just finish the dungeon without looting anything.

Deleted
    Haven't experienced this at all in dungeons. I've run over 50 of them, so if this were such a prevalent issue surely I'd have seen at least one instance of it.

Don't see a problem with people asking for something if its better for them, you don't ask you don't get in life. Not everyone is as polite as possible, but so what?

It could be like back in the old days as some mentioned. When there were known ninja looters on your server, or people who would roll need on stuff even if they didn't need it. Back when the community was so heavily self policing that people got screwed over or were left feeling let down by the systems and that just being how it worked.

No matter what solution is offered, there's always going to be someone who can post a negative experience about that particular system.

My main issue is no one will ask for anything, and isn't taking me up on offering it out. It's increasing the amount of times I have to go and vendor stuff.

I've been pretty lucky so far and havent got kicked yet but i can feel you. Most of the times when i run with guild grps with 4+ people and me it's feels like im the new kid in school or something and the room for error is just smaller than if you're running with a random grp. But the whole player base/community become alot more toxic over the years i feel, maybe more kids are playing or something. But alot of people also think they're good just because of their item lvl, and some will rather sit in que and wait 10 min so they can get a 850+ ilvl in the grp to compensate for the lack of skills they got.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    What if he is enchanter? Do we just randomly gift other people with 1k gold for fun?

Maingear need > random guys "wishes".
    Offgear need > random guys "wishes".
    Profession profit > random guys "wishes".
    2nd gear with different statweight for other content > random guys "wishes".

Trading is only acceptable if the item isnt anything of the above. And then the guy that wants the gear has to be super nice too + have no "qt" and "lol" in his name or whatever shit the youth comes up next.
    I'm a enchanter and I trade people loot I don't need, including items from Mythics which yields 1 chaos crystal. I guess that's just not acceptable to you? I find 1 chaos crystal nothing compared to what people can use for a upgrade, even though I'd be giving it to a complete stranger. I guess I'm in the minority of people who do this?

I also didn't press need on items I didn't actually need for a upgrade when need before greed was the loot method in LFD groups.
    Last edited by Mangaza; 2016-09-12 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangaza View Post
    I'm a enchanter and I trade people loot I don't need, including items from Mythics which yields 1 chaos crystal. I guess that's just not acceptable to you? I find 1 chaos crystal nothing compared to what people can use for a upgrade, even though I'd be giving it to a complete stranger. I guess I'm in the minority of people who do this?

I also didn't press need on items I didn't actually need for a upgrade when need before greed was the loot method in LFD groups.
    I guess you must be one of those guys that turn up to raids unenchanted and ungemmed then complain why you get kicked or doing low dps.

I absolutely cannot stand people who feel entitled to other people's loot. If someone wants to disenchant something I need then that's their perogative. Just had some dogshit feral druid doing 70k dps in a heroic have a meltdown because I refused to give him tirathon's trinket. If you want to loot share then make a custom group with its own rules or play solely with friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by geckomoria View Post
    so this just happened i join a random heroic on my tank and i got a cape loot 830+
    after the boss i got a whisper from a mage telling me to give it to him
    however he was just awful ninja pulling the whole damn dungeon having 100k dps on aoe packs 80k on a boss i i was not planning on giving it to him
    then he started to spam whisper me telling me i was not gone finish this dungeon if i didn't give it to him
    so i vote kicked him and it faild he had 2 guild m8 in the group
    then he started to whisper me again teling me i was moron to try and kick him
    i stopped pulling trash and w8ted i got kicked 5 min later

now my question is i made a ticket ingame can they even do something about this ?
    how can there be some 1 just threatened to kick me if i dont give him the loot i got ?
    There's a very simple solution: don't loot. Don't trust strangers. Pick up your loot from your mailbox. The other solution is only loot if your gear is complete shit and everything is an upgrade; if the ilvl of the item you get is higher than what you have you're physically incapable of trading it. Educate people about this if they call bs.

Second - I would've kicked you too for afking for something as petty as not getting your kick through. If you must, and if you feel you're screwed and will be kicked - leave. Don't waste people's time and think of that other pug in the group not related to you or these buttbuddies on ego trip in randoms. This makes you as bad as the people bothering you albeit on another level.

Ticket is pointless and will get you nowhere. Douchebags will be douchebags - don't loot, and don't stoop to their level.

Quote Originally Posted by Lashiec View Post
    Disgusting. But there is no deterrent to his behavior. One of many reasons I hate dungeon finder

Not the dungeonfinders fault it is the lack of frequent punish on the scumbags that is the problem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Happend to me too in the Archway Mythic. The ring with the 12 second 5% heal/dmg increase use effect dropped and the guild group said I have to give them the item or get kicked. Somehow they didnt kick me (probably because its a pain in the ass to get a healer for just 1 boss :P).

Man that mage probably had tears in his eyes... BiS stats + that use effect .

Atleast for random heroics there needs to be a counter mechanic for vote kicks done by 3 people guild groups. Cant do anything against it in mythic groups though.

They should add a "guild group" indicator in the premade group finder tool.. so that sane people can avoid guild groups in mythics.
    It's true that you can't do anything about this in normal mythic dungeons. In mythic+, you don't get the option to replace someone mid dungeon. You either complete the dungeon or restart the entire thing, effectively same way it was in challenge modes in previous expansions. Then again, you only get loot from the chest at the end of the run in mythic+. No bosses drop any loot.

Deleted
    The system is shifty, there's no way around it. Almost all of us experienced one dungeon where we got kicked because of no reason at all. It sucks if you spent 40 minutes in the queue as DPS. The solution might be to play with friends yourself, but still...

Deleted
    As this thread has veered off topic on some occasions, I don't mind adding that as a enchanter I have no problem trading loot to complete strangerset if I don't actually need it. Shards and other reagents are so easy to get with the world quests anyway.

On the actual TOPIC, I wouldn't even consider forcing someone to trade their loot with the threat of a kick. If you get loot, it's yours to keep or give out by your judgement. I mean, feel free to ask if the person if he needs it, but never take it for granted that he'll trade it away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangaza View Post
    This shouldn't be needed, but to avoid this, you could loot the boss and only loot the blue things (+AP items, if you get any) or not loot the boss at all and act as if you looted it. The items you don't loot get mailed to you when you zone out from the postmaster.
    That's actually a good tip.

People are a holes irl and ingame just avoid them, you are a tank you will get a instant group straight away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by geckomoria View Post
    so some 1 in ur group forces u got give them loot or get kicked and there won't be consequences seems a bit much don't u think ?
    What do you want blizzard to do? Put them over their knee and spank them? This isn't the norm for the community for the most part. Suck it up and move on. You got the loot in the end.

Wait so you looted a cloak you didn't need, but didn't want to trade it to someone who could use it? And then tried to kick him? And then on top of it refused to keep doing your job as a tank? Damn, I would have kicked you too

So it's because of people like you we have a 4 day response time on tickets.

You're toxic. What do you expect the GM to do ? Punish the guy so you can have you revenge ? Keep dreaming.

Next time ignore him and keep pulling and doing your job. You tried to kick someone from a group when 2 guildmates was with him, what did you expect ?

TLDR : You're an idiot and you're toxic.
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-09-14 at 05:17 AM.

This is pretty much extortion and if blizzard is not banning people for this, there is no reason to ban anyone... If they don't, they should, at least block them for using LFG.

Also, yes, a group of 3 that didn't join from random queue cannot kick someone without the vote of the 4th. But the number of people that just click yes on everything popping on their screen is just ridiculous. Either by pure malice or by being use shit pop up for no reason, like ready check and dps meter reset.

We saw with overwatch that blizzard can put so pretty nasty ban rule like being ban for rated if you leave too often. Kicking people too often should while being in a 3 man group should also get you ban for LFG at some point.

I'm pretty sure there are not that many kick so they could put some people on it. They can even auto filter some. Your name got mention in party chat and you didn't said anything after 2-3 minutes? Might be deserved. You were not in the instance when you got kick? Might be deserved. You got whispered for a while before getting kick? Pretty sure it's was not deserved. Group normally talk in chat before kicking someone.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads