Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Sorry that we know how to read and comprehend what we read. Don't use words you don't understand, buddy.
    Oh, you sure know how to read.

I hope your job doesn't require attention to detail.

Investigate the incident and prosecute any proven arsonists. Fund the money to build a new mosque and continue life as is. If this were some hate crime, the joke's on them when Muslims become painted as victims and get funded for a better looking place of worship.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, we've had people spray-paint the walls and throw pork related stuff over the gate of our local Mosque. All I could think of was what a waste of bacon....

That aside there have been actual stories regarding Muslims or those that "look" Muslim being attacked. A lot of it is smothered under popular media and only a select few high profile incidents are mentioned in the news.

Such as this: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/10/us/bro...omen-attacked/

But according to a bunch of the posters on here us American Muslims are just trying to play the victim so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2016-09-13 at 05:18 AM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess Islamic terrorists won after all.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaanm4n View Post
    Looks like muslim lives aren't really valuable in this day and age, that is what its come to. Its sad and horrible to see, but acts of a few people now define an entire community according to the general public.
    it was an overnight fire i doubt there would be Muslims inside praying overnight and if they were most likely they would realise the building is on fire and run outside.

its sad to see a Mosque burn, but these type of things are expected on 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    it was an overnight fire i doubt there would be Muslims inside praying overnight and if they were most likely they would realise the building is on fire and run outside.

Yep, it is being investigated as a hate crime. And everyone in here thinking that it was a good thing, should be added to the investigation list. They would be up in arms if it was a fucking church though. They have a video of a guy leaving the scene of the crime on a motorcycle.

That mosque was training terrorists, one of which committed a mass shooting. If it is not closed by authorities, it should be destructed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    You know, the mosque is like any other public space, it does not belong to anyone but everyone. so this is completely irrelevant information.
    and here i was thinkin this guy built a mosque then went on a homophobic murder spree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Hmm. I wonder if they'll call this terrorism.
    I'm not sure I would ever classify arson as terrorism, unless they lock people inside. This is damage to a building, not people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    That mosque was training terrorists, one of which committed a mass shooting. If it is not closed by authorities, it should be destructed.
    Omer Mateen was proven to have jack shit for ties to any major terrorist groups and tried claiming to know the Boston Bombers which was also shown to be false.

Do you have any sources to back up your drivel?

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Omer Mateen was proven to have jack shit for ties to any major terrorist groups and tried claiming to know the Boston Bombers which was also shown to be false.

just because the CIA hasn't proven it yet doesn't mean there isn't any evidence. maybe he was inspired by ISIS somehow or wrote them via snail mail and the CIA has yet to find the letters?

i wouldnt classify arson as terrorism, that is just stupid.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great news

10+ Year Old Account
    just because the CIA hasn't proven it yet doesn't mean there isn't any evidence. maybe he was inspired by ISIS somehow or wrote them via snail mail and the CIA has yet to find the letters?

That's just plain intellectual dishonesty. He was a a nutjob with possible mood disorders and obvious signs of internalized homophobia, considering he had frequented that same gay bar several times before. Copy-cat killings are a very much real thing which is why people like the Boston bombers shouldn't be given media attention for the sake of views and ratings.

Of course you wouldn't classify arson as terrorism, it's not you or your community that is being terrorized.

'There has to be evidence, we just don't have it yet' is far from compelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    So I guess we should also close all churches too? Since they have committed a ton of terrorist acts fueled by preacher hate rhetoric? Good to know.

I can't feel bad. Plenty of Churches, Synagogues, and Temples to other religions have burned in the name of Islam for 1400 years, and recently they have a thing for walking around Europe harassing western women, assaulting men/women, threatening gays, preaching hate and violence (at least fucking Westboro just keeps it at hate!), and you know beheading people, burning people, ect. I live in the Midwest, and have met about two dozen muslims in the area, the first being a co-worker who was really cool, really westernized, and incredibly intelligent, enough so that even he had issues with many other muslims (judgement whenever they would go to a local mosque because his mother and two sisters don't wear hijabs or burkas), but the other ~23 haven't been nearly as moderate, even though most of them claim to be, most of them agree with terrorism on some level. So i guess you could say with my friend's family I know about a half dozen good ones, but I haven't really talked with his family. However, considering that recent poles show that about 65% of the Muslim World believes that Shariah Law is preferable to Western Law Systems... yeah, no. It's not a "Minority" that believes these radical ideas, its a fair majority.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post

You don't have to be in contact with a group to not be influenced by them, and their word. He acted in the name of Islam, and ISIS. They thanked him for "work" even if he never knew them, he knew their message, agreed with it, and went out and killed them. Even if motivated by inner self-loathing, he still committed a hate crime in the name of Islam. He was Islamic, you can't say he isn't just because you don't agree with him. If you don't like the way ISIS is making Islam look, pick up a rifle, and go do something about it like the Kurds (although most of them have converted away from Islam in the last decade)

I seriously don't understand how 50% of the people in this thread aren't placed on a watch list for cheering the arson of a mosque. Like if you truly believe that this is a good thing, go ahead and check to see if you're able to breathe under water. Because if you believe that burning a religion structure is justified due to one person with weak ties to it, you probably are dim enough to believe you're a merman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    I can't feel bad. Plenty of Churches, Synagogues, and Temples to other religions have burned in the name of Islam for 1400 years, and recently they have a thing for walking around Europe harassing western women, assaulting men/women, threatening gays, preaching hate and violence (at least fucking Westboro just keeps it at hate!), and you know beheading people, burning people, ect. I live in the Midwest, and have met about two dozen muslims in the area, the first being a co-worker who was really cool, really westernized, and incredibly intelligent, enough so that even he had issues with many other muslims (judgement whenever they would go to a local mosque because his mother and two sisters don't wear hijabs or burkas), but the other ~23 haven't been nearly as moderate, even though most of them claim to be, most of them agree with terrorism on some level. So i guess you could say with my friend's family I know about a half dozen good ones, but I haven't really talked with his family. However, considering that recent poles show that about 65% of the Muslim World believes that Shariah Law is preferable to Western Law Systems... yeah, no. It's not a "Minority" that believes these radical ideas, its a fair majority.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have to be in contact with a group to not be influenced by them, and their word. He acted in the name of Islam, and ISIS. They thanked him for "work" even if he never knew them, he knew their message, agreed with it, and went out and killed them. Even if motivated by inner self-loathing, he still committed a hate crime in the name of Islam. He was Islamic, you can't say he isn't just because you don't agree with him. If you don't like the way ISIS is making Islam look, pick up a rifle, and go do something about it like the Kurds (although most of them have converted away from Islam in the last decade)
    I was going to reply in detail to your absolute abortion of an ignorant paragraph but you saved me the trouble of not wasting my time.

Ah nevermind, just took the liberty of skimming through your post history and everything makes so much sense now. Most of your viewpoints are straight from an echo chamber of far-right conservative media where you have formed a negative standard against Muslims and are using that as a litmus test to rationalize every single generalization and stereotype. What's even more adorable is how you even threw in some anecdotal evidence for good measure .

Good luck with your Crohn's disease and be well mate, cheers.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2016-09-14 at 02:54 AM.

You can donate here:

https://www.launchgood.com/project/r...f_fort_pierce#

Never have used launchgood.com before. There's a new crowd sourcing site everyday now it seems. They already have $14k of the $50K they need!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

These are the sort of events that will act as a catalyst to justify the actions of some wannabe terrorist. It's a perfect example that muslims are under attack and need to be 'defended' via terrorism that isis use to 'recruit' lone wolf attackers.