Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Unfortunately, I didn't have time to look at the whole thread history but does this item might be related to the hidden appearance ?

wowhead item=140098/the-last-vestiges-of-the-illidari

The Last Vestiges of the Illidari
    Item Level 110
    Quest Item
    Unique
    Requires Level 110
    "An examination of Illidan's defeat at Black Temple, and speculation on the fates of missing Demon Hunters that were under his training."
    From the comments it is found in Scarlet Halls.

Deleted
    So, I did a full run of Auchindoun NM spectral-sighting every meter of the dungeon without finding any clue.
    I then followed the Azzakel theory (which I find the most relevant); killed him in NM/HM/MM, letting him get through his P2 just to be sure, but no automatic loot of the Flaming Skull. Gotta guess it's quite rare (hoping Azzakel is the good demon to farm).

I'm gonna keep going in NM as ilvl580 would rather drop in this mode.

I'll let you know if I get anything new.

EDIT: Does anyone have knowledge of any Azzakel-lookalike demon (hidden or not) in Draenor areas? Might be another track to follow up.
    Last edited by mmoc9f2f48b68d; 2016-09-13 at 10:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamzlol View Post
    EDIT: Does anyone have knowledge of any Azzakel-lookalike demon (hidden or not) in Draenor areas? Might be another track to follow up.
    There was one in Tanaan, can't remember the name now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lectric View Post
    wowhead. com/npc=91087/zeterel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lectric View Post
    Just killed him, dropped nothing interesting. Thanks for the info though. (Tethis too)

Let's keep searching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sx- View Post
    Unfortunately, I didn't have time to look at the whole thread history but does this item might be related to the hidden appearance ?

wowhead item=140098/the-last-vestiges-of-the-illidari

From the comments it is found in Scarlet Halls.
    Having run Scarlet Halls in both NM and HC, I can't seem to find the item (in the last boss room) after killing the last boss as stated in the wowhead comment.

I'll take a hard look at the whole instance.

Edit: Item seems nowhere to be found. Someone else should check it, just in case.
    Last edited by mmoc16fea827e5; 2016-09-13 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted

Sup boys

Deleted
    Well, did you get any clue?

Deleted
    This is legit. Nay is the one I mentioned from my server.

Deleted
    Here's my battletag for those who'd like to share any clue or speculation.

Jamzlol#2481

The Icons would have changed, seems like just another bugged character

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tethis View Post
    This is legit. Nay is the one I mentioned from my server.
    the icons are right on chrome incognito mode http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dor/Nay/simple

He recently killed a few bosses in SoO , just before the HP achive. Pandaria had trolls so may be there is something there.

- - - Updated - - -

The servers are down we need to unlock this by the time they r up.
    Last edited by Ryxxi; 2016-09-13 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post

He recently killed a few bosses in SoO , just before the HP achive. Pandaria had trolls so may be there is something there.
    Wut?

http://imgur.com/DFovSKx

The most likely lead we have is the Boon of the Gemfinder. I believe there is a small chance it can drop from the item you loot with the enchant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    Wut?

http://imgur.com/DFovSKx

The most likely lead we have is the Boon of the Gemfinder. I believe there is a small chance it can drop from the item you loot with the enchant.
    And if he had a credit for fully exploring Un'Goro Crater the day before the Hidden Potential achievement, you'd be saying we need to go there for some reason. Don't jump to conclusions for no reason, dude. There's literally zero evidence that what you just said is at all true.

Deleted
    He did complete Prestige rank 1.

A lot of people commented that if you enter a skirmish and then instantly leave, Kalegcos shows up and gives you the quest for a Balance of Power. There have been reports of people actually getting the 3th artifact skin as a bug. These have obviously been removed, but maybe that is how he got his?

Or... he just did the same as waith did and asked a GM what's up and the GM just... gave it to him. Having worked in a massive company, info like this is easily missed by other employees.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evassac View Post
    He did complete Prestige rank 1.

A lot of people commented that if you enter a skirmish and then instantly leave, Kalegcos shows up and gives you the quest for a Balance of Power. There have been reports of people actually getting the 3th artifact skin as a bug. These have obviously been removed, but maybe that is how he got his?

Or... he just did the same as waith did and asked a GM what's up and the GM just... gave it to him. Having worked in a massive company, info like this is easily missed by other employees.
    Balance of power is a long quest chain which involves doing EN raid and collecting stuff from bosses, I am on that chain. Its the quest that unlocks the THIRD SKIN one not the HIDDEN one.

Prestige Rank 1 gives you the PVP Skin. SO that's 100 honor ranks.

Deleted
    Also maybe the Boon of the Gemfinder speculation was the good one. You might be able to randomly get Candrael's Charm from one of those sacks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    Balance of power is a long quest chain which involves doing EN raid and collecting stuff from bosses, I am on that chain. Its the quest that unlocks the THIRD SKIN one not the HIDDEN one.

Prestige Rank 1 gives you the PVP Skin. SO that's 100 honor ranks.
    Thanks captain obvious, that's what I mean. It could be a BUG...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Demon View Post
    And if he had a credit for fully exploring Un'Goro Crater the day before the Hidden Potential achievement, you'd be saying we need to go there for some reason. Don't jump to conclusions for no reason, dude. There's literally zero evidence that what you just said is at all true.
    But it is literally the only lead we have. Also what we are looking for is a gem so why wouldn't this fit? It was sure better than the guy before me who saw he killed some bosses in SoO then said that there are trolls in Pandaria therefore that is a lead. There is no reason to discount the Boon of the Gemfinder as at this stage not many people have it. It really fits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    But it is literally the only lead we have. Also what we are looking for is a gem so why wouldn't this fit? It was sure better than the guy before me who saw he killed some bosses in SoO then said that there are trolls in Pandaria therefore that is a lead. There is no reason to discount the Boon of the Gemfinder as at this stage not many people have it. It really fits.
    Then again, I have had that one for a good few days, and murdered a Good deal of creatures and human like things. Nothing dropped. If that is indeed the case, the droprate must be EXTREMELY low if no one has gotten it out of it yet. With at least a million or so DH's at 110... Bound some had that shoulders enchant.