Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So the only remaining possible gates are either Raids Launching or Artifact Knowledge/Power. My thoughts were always that it's still the charm, and the charm is still a random drop. Just now it can't drop unless you meet the requirement. Seeing that Ret Ashbringer is gated behind AK leads me to believe that ours is the same.

So each AK level I'm just going to go farm a few more, and if that doesn't work I'm sure someone else spending way more time will figure it out.

Edit: Theory works for AK3, if EU has it unlocked now, see Nay above- can test when NA servers are up.

Quote Originally Posted by Evassac View Post
    Then again, I have had that one for a good few days, and murdered a Good deal of creatures and human like things. Nothing dropped. If that is indeed the case, the droprate must be EXTREMELY low if no one has gotten it out of it yet. With at least a million or so DH's at 110... Bound some had that shoulders enchant.
    How many items did you open from the enchant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by InkarnateKT View Post
    So the only remaining possible gates are either Raids Launching or Artifact Knowledge/Power. My thoughts were always that it's still the charm, and the charm is still a random drop. Just now it can't drop unless you meet the requirement. Seeing that Ret Ashbringer is gated behind AK leads me to believe that ours is the same.

So each AK level I'm just going to go farm a few more, and if that doesn't work I'm sure someone else spending way more time will figure it out.
    Nay is at artifact knowledge 2 (with 21 talents.)

Now, assuming it's legit, and not related to amount of talents held, or something unrelated like Ancient Mana capacity or getting Tehd & Marius' Excellent Adventure (two achievements I noticed Nay has that I don't) I suspect the shoulder enchantment might be key, (perhaps in Suramar? Maybe not.)

What'd be super is if someone could get confirmation it dropped from a gem sack from Nay, who seems to be the best bet we have so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks captain obvious, that's what I mean. It could be a BUG...
    There is no bug for this http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...story#comments. You cant get the skin unlocked because EN isn't out..

The comments on wowhead just say how they got the 1st quest by leaving arena skirmish.
    Last edited by Ryxxi; 2016-09-13 at 01:13 PM.

Deleted
    Hi!

I was thinking about testing the item [Amulet of Command] using that one on one of the "hidden demons" skattered around the different zones.

Have anyone testeted this yet?

I really hope Blizzard doesn't do this kind of stuff again since this is turning out to just be frustrating and not very fun. To me, it looks like we have absolutely no leads right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    I really hope Blizzard doesn't do this kind of stuff again since this is turning out to just be frustrating and not very fun. To me, it looks like we have absolutely no leads right now.
    Yeh it should have dropped from a boar outside of orgrimmar since everything else is already handed out for free in this game.

Deleted
    But... its not mandatory. You don't need this skin... its just for looks.

The Boon of the Gemfinder isn't a bad theory. As stated, we are looking for a charm, and almost everyone is using Manaseeker for the Mana Tinged Sacks, I plan on using it for a bit when I hit revered with Farondis, what's the worst that can happen?

Deleted
    so what if u need the shoulder enchant, but not farm it in legion content ? Maybe trolls/pandaria whatever..

But... its not mandatory. You don't need this skin... its just for looks.
    I don't like how this seems to encourage people to be assholes to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Yeh it should have dropped from a boar outside of orgrimmar since everything else is already handed out for free in this game.
    I'm fine with other people getting things but the pessimistic problem is that people will be assholes to each other and we'll have to hope that the first person to figure it out will be willing to share or we'll have to wait on the second and so on. It's also not like this will take much skill to get so /eventually/ everyone will be able to get it so I don't really get the point of your post.

Quote Originally Posted by rareshelu View Post
    so what if u need the shoulder enchant, but not farm it in legion content ? Maybe trolls/pandaria whatever..
    I thought Blizzard has said/implied that the appearance is unlocked from Legion-only content? So basically, only on Broken Isles.

Deleted
    well some of you said that there are skins unlocked in azeroth aswell (like ret paladins,priests whatever)

I thought Blizzard has said/implied that the appearance is unlocked from Legion-only content? So basically, only on Broken Isles.
    It has been stated that the whole thing will TRIGGER from BI. Hell, the Disc Priest one has you running all around Old World, but triggers on BI.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nay changed his enchant to manaseeker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Demon View Post
    1.) Nowhere has it been said that the charm doesn't work.

2.) If by "a skull with horns on it," then yeah. They're absolutely the same. Except that the icon is for the warlock ability "Command Demon," and has been in the game for a long time, and the hidden appearance doesn't look like that skull, nor are the horns the same.
    1. The charm has not dropped for anyone at all after thousands of hours of farming. Clearly it doesn't drop any more or at least, is gated by something. So yeah, the charm doesn't drop.

2. The item is classified as "class: demon hunter" and was added in patch 7.

Try be a bit more positive when you talk to other human beings.

Considering there are quite a few other classes that involve old world content to get theres this is not true. It may start with Legion content but doesn't mean it's all in legion.

I've been following and trying to test some theories I've seen both here and on other sites with nothing seeming to be the correct choice. So as soon as I can get the gem enchant I don't see why it would be a bad idea to try it out. As a JC I planned to grab it asap anyway.

Deleted
    That skull is probably the one on the weapon ? perhaps ?
    and those horns look pretty wardenish to me.
    Last edited by mmoc5a9b32fd7a; 2016-09-13 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rareshelu View Post
    That skull is probably the one on the weapon ? perhaps ?
    and those horns look pretty wardenish to me.
    maybe Cordana has a demonly friend hiding by Khadgar's Draenor meme palace? i'll go take a look

edit: yeah its too hot today. of course i am not gonna find anything, whatever we find will start in broken isles.
    Last edited by the boar; 2016-09-13 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    1. The charm has not dropped for anyone at all after thousands of hours of farming. Clearly it doesn't drop any more or at least, is gated by something. So yeah, the charm doesn't drop.

2. The item is classified as "class: demon hunter" and was added in patch 7.

Try be a bit more positive when you talk to other human beings.
    1.) You said "the charm doesn't work," not "the charm doesn't drop." Reading comprehension, buddy.

2.) We're talking about the icon, not the class allocation. Again, reading comprehension.

Try harder next time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Demon View Post
    1.) You said "the charm doesn't work," not "the charm doesn't drop." Reading comprehension, buddy.

2.) We're talking about the icon, not the class allocation. Again, reading comprehension.

Try harder next time.
    It doesn't drop and it doesn't work are essentially the same thing for all intents and purposes to this discussion stop being a pedantic idiot.