Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzoh View Post
    I thought CS was 45 sec cd, now its 30

Not that it matters though because going 30 secs w/o tactician reset is plz kill me now rng
    Nothing is worse than seeing that cooldown timer fully elapse...

Deleted
    I thought CS was 45 sec cd, now its 30
    So I´m pretty sure there is a tactician nerf somewhere. Either a baseline nerf or through the artifact trait.
    Can someone check?

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    haste doesnt change anything with rage income, as it increases income, but reduces cd of ragespending stuff, so the outcome of it is neutral at best. The only stat that increases your rage gain compared to your rage spendings is crit.

You feel rage starved because you are used to a rogue , where energy is not really a resource and has an free 1 sec global cd, so of course a warrior seems slow to you.
    Warrior has a 3.5 sec swingtimer. so its income is throttled (like rogue used to be until wotlk). It seems like warrior just isnt the class for you, its meant to autoattack only for a couple of seconds once or twice on a longer fight.
    If you spend more rage you get more Tactician procs and faster Battle Cry recharge though - but bad RNG will leave you starving for rage (or better: waiting) anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    So I´m pretty sure there is a tactician nerf somewhere. Either a baseline nerf or through the artifact trait.
    Can someone check?
    The tooltips have not changed

But to confirm you would need to spend alot of rage and check number of resets

I've been away from the game for a while now - is it now usual for Blizz to just change stuff like this without some patch notes or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlegolas View Post
    I've been away from the game for a while now - is it now usual for Blizz to just change stuff like this without some patch notes or whatever?
    People get mad and and like to throw around the term "stealth nerf" but it's just that Blizz is a bit slow with the patch/hotfix notes

They try to put out patch notes first and then make the change, but lately they've just been fucking it up a bunch and doing the change then later that afternoon the patch notes show up. Not a huge deal unless you're a hypernerd like we in this thread.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    expect a patchnotes soon™

People get mad and and like to throw around the term "stealth nerf" but it's just that Blizz is a bit slow with the patch/hotfix notes
    One would think after 12 years they had some kind of workflow that posted the patch notes before the game is playable in that state though. Or any "we're tuning this" notice from a blue.

There's ZERO reason, to not post the changes they're going to make. They know exactly the changes they're making, well before they make them. It's piss poor communication not posting them.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahnarble View Post
    They try to put out patch notes first and then make the change, but lately they've just been fucking it up a bunch and doing the change then later that afternoon the patch notes show up. Not a huge deal unless you're a hypernerd like we in this thread.
    That's true. On the flip side, without the hypernerds pushing the potential out of this weird build, odds are the hotfix wouldn't be required in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Yeah, so far FR nerfed by 10% per stack.
    I'm on NA Tichondrius and my tool tip is still showing 50%. Do you have proof otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by eklone818 View Post
    I'm on NA Tichondrius and my tool tip is still showing 50%. Do you have proof otherwise?
    Prot is still 50%, Arms is down to 40%

Just logged in and checked... tooltip still showing 50% on FR for arms. Again, anyone have any notes/proof/etc?

Quote Originally Posted by biggly View Post
    Just logged in and checked... tooltip still showing 50% on FR for arms. Again, anyone have any notes/proof/etc?
    Are you on a US server?

Yep, US-Stormreaver

What about your CS cooldown?

What about your CS cooldown?
    Well, crap... tooltips just updated. 40% on FR now, 30sec CD on CS.

That's true. On the flip side, without the hypernerds pushing the potential out of this weird build, odds are the hotfix wouldn't be required in the first place.
    Yup. I'll miss my even more gigantic mortal strike crits, but watching the CS timer tick down without a refresh won't be quite as viciously painful now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahnarble View Post
    Yup. I'll miss my even more gigantic mortal strike crits, but watching the CS timer tick down without a refresh won't be quite as viciously painful now.
    33% less painful. Your 1.5 mill MS crits are now 1.32 mill. Meh.