they will nerf tactition in some way now that CS is "only 30s" ... i guarantee it xD

Is Warbreaker damage also reduced?

Overpower? (not that it matters for FR users)

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    they will nerf tactition in some way now that CS is "only 30s" ... i guarantee it xD
    CS being 30s or 45s makes no difference aside from RNG protection, if your CS takes 30 seconds to reset you're fucked anyway, let alone 45.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

"aw FR is only 40% now. OH WAIT OH SHIT 30S FUCK YES!" All you people complaining that 30s still is bad... we had been asking for 30s CD for awhile now...

The nerf isn't too bad, but I feel like the CS buff won't even affect me since I'm at 60% exploit weakness

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    When people say "80% mastery" do they mean overall or just from mastery? It's very confusing.
    overall, posted rating to avoid confusion. I've seen some arms warriors with as much as 14k mastery. It's good fun seeing MS crits for 1.6 mill.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Xelly View Post
    The nerf isn't too bad, but I feel like the CS buff won't even affect me since I'm at 60% exploit weakness
    I figure it's to lessen the blow for worse geared characters. I've got no ETW relics so I don't mind, but it's a pretty shit carrot to follow the FR whip.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    "aw FR is only 40% now. OH WAIT OH SHIT 30S FUCK YES!" All you people complaining that 30s still is bad... we had
    been asking for 30s CD for awhile now...
    You miss the point, it's not a buff that changes the actual dps you do at all, getting to 45 seconds pretty much never happened with FR build and if it did it meant you were getting screwed by RNG and your actual dps would be completely junk. All 30s does is reduce the chance of extremely poor RNG completely ruining your dps. It's nice quality of life improvement but it's not really a dps buff, for the most part it makes no difference.

If you look at a good parse with decent RNG it wouldn't matter if the cooldown was 15minutes or 30 seconds, the result would be the same because on a good run you'd never be waiting 30s for CS.

Deleted
    My max MS crit was 1.897 mln :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlegolas View Post
    33% less painful. Your 1.5 mill MS crits are now 1.32 mill. Meh.
    oh boy i lough at 1,5 m crits. i was getting close to 2 m with avatar up

So arms got nerfed but DH didn't? Is blizzard smoking a lot of weed?

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    oh boy i lough at 1,5 m crits. i was getting close to 2 m with avatar up
    The point wasn't how large your e-peen is, but the relative reduction in damage of 12% on MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You miss the point, it's not a buff that changes the actual dps you do at all, getting to 45 seconds pretty much never happened with FR build and if it did it meant you were getting screwed by RNG and your actual dps would be completely junk. All 30s does is reduce the chance of extremely poor RNG completely ruining your dps. It's nice quality of life improvement but it's not really a dps buff, for the most part it makes no difference.

If you look at a good parse with decent RNG it wouldn't matter if the cooldown was 15minutes or 30 seconds, the result would be the same because on a good run you'd never be waiting 30s for CS.
    Yeah but we weren't wanting a buff. We were wanting a change to the CS CD so that we would have RNG protection. I've had to sit through a few 45s CDs and its terrible. 30s CD is a huge game changer on QoL, which is pretty low with bad RNG.

Deleted
    Wonder what else might have changed, MS was like 45% of your total damage right?
    With 10% less per stack your total MS damage (assuming 3 stack MS only) would drop by 20% total so over all it might be around 8% less damage.
    That is still very strong ST damage imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    Wonder what else might have changed, MS was like 45% of your total damage right?
    With 10% less per stack your total MS damage (assuming 3 stack MS only) would drop by 20% total so over all it might be around 8% less damage.
    That is still very strong ST damage imo.
    As far as I understand (and my understanding may be limited), the maximum reduction is ~12% on MS (220% vs. 250% with 3 stacks).

Edit: And I agree with the sentiment of your post.

Deleted
    As far as I understand (and my understanding may be limited), the maximum reduction is ~12% on MS (220% vs. 250% with 3 stacks).

Edit: And I agree with the sentiment of your post.
    So a 5-6% nerf overall. Could have been worse I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    Yeah but we weren't wanting a buff. We were wanting a change to the CS CD so that we would have RNG protection. I've had to sit through a few 45s CDs and its terrible. 30s CD is a huge game changer on QoL, which is pretty low with bad RNG.
    Yes but my post was in reply stating that tactition would be nerfed to compensate for the lower cooldown, I was pointing out that the lower cooldown isn't a dps buff when reaching that cooldown already means your dps is suffering. I guess it's more of a buff for non FR Arms, where tactition proc starvation is a big deal.. But of course non FR Arms is shite anyway.

Oh man .. You guys serious? FR is getting a nerf and we're getting RNG Protection? I haven't found good relics to get more Tactician procs so I'm stuck at 30% and that alone isn't good enough. It feels like 50% is about right. I'm hitting 1.1 and 1.2 million damage and that's without my third relic. I'll be unlocking my third relic tonight and I'll have my weapon with ilvl 860+.

I'm guessing most of you have trinkets that have high Vera/Mastery on-use? I have a base of 58% Mastery, 13% haste and 23% crit. No luck on getting more Mastery gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Oh man .. You guys serious? FR is getting a nerf and we're getting RNG Protection? I haven't found good relics to get more Tactician procs so I'm stuck at 30% and that alone isn't good enough. It feels like 50% is about right. I'm hitting 1.1 and 1.2 million damage and that's without my third relic. I'll be unlocking my third relic tonight and I'll have my weapon with ilvl 860+.

I'm guessing most of you have trinkets that have high Vera/Mastery on-use? I have a base of 58% Mastery, 13% haste and 23% crit. No luck on getting more Mastery gear.
    23% crit seems a lot too much.

That's true. On the flip side, without the hypernerds pushing the potential out of this weird build, odds are the hotfix wouldn't be required in the first place.
    Arms FR isnt even the most involved warrior spec... you have 3 buttons in yor rotation and then a macro that you spam during Battle Cry...

Once you actually understand how it's done you're laughing...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!