Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    She has policies?
    She has so many policies. The best policies. So many it'll make your head spin.

...no, serioiusly. She has a lot of policies.

She has policies?
    Don't most people running for president...
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Don't most people running for president...
    Well... about 50% of them if you only count the major parties this time around.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    She has policies?
    Maybe you should use magic tool called Google Search, before asking such a question...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Maybe you should use magic tool called Google Search, before asking such a question...
    What is your avatar? I have the urge to tickle it for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    What is your avatar? I have the urge to tickle it for some reason.
    It is a Zergling. And Zerglings do not mind tickling!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's bad advice, because you land in the ocean of political double talk. Just go to their site and check. Unlike rhetoric that can change at every minute, those take a bit more time to change.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I don't use Google, I use Chrome.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Deleted
    I mean, turning that orange skinned clown Trump into an actual potential candidate looked like an impossible task.
    Amazingly enough, it looks as if the Clinton campaign actually managed to achieve that.

Words fail me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Um, no. It's not.

And I wouldn't classify a 68 year old individual as "elderly".
    If that's the case, on the avarage life expectancy, Russia does not have any elderly men. Their life expectancy is 64...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    And then there's the whole issue of Trump being older...
    ... and men in US have a 5 year shorter life expectancy than women.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Aww that's cute. I want to give it a belly rub and tickle its cute widdle feet, even if it means I have my arms bitten off affectionately.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Aww that's cute. I want to give it a belly rub and tickle its cute widdle feet, even if it means I have my arms bitten off affectionately.
    He's got a link in his sig to Carbot, it's pretty entertaining.

Carbot Animations made that, and has done a ton of videos in that same style for every Blizzard game. The StarCraft series is their longest one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COV2GfUnxFc

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Ahh, but Trump gains 2.5 years for being ethnically German :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It DOES affect us. If all the gay couples got married the rest of us would have to pay increased taxes to make up for the tax breaks they would get
    I suppose that is true on a technicality, however you'd then have to calculate how much of a tax break it would be then divide that by the population to see how many pennies you are on the hook for.

But if you want to take the tax breaks away from marriage that's fine with me. It is the rest of the legal rights that really matter to most gay couples.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The left uses terms incorrectly to make people who are against something appear to be wretched souls instead of simply having an opposing viewpoint. Instead of using demonizing words like homophobe or racist (which conjur images in people's heads of people like Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden, Pol Pot, etc...) Why not just use words like "unfair to Muslims and homosexuals" or "Unfavorable opinion of the homosexual lifestyle", but no you go for the nastiest name you can come up with, often changing the original meaning of the word to do so
    So instead of using demonizing words we should pretty it up so it appears to be flowers and sunshine.

I'd rather call a spade a spade. If you don't like gay people you are homophobic. The end.

The parrots have their catch phrase.

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

even if after the tickling those zerglings rip off your arms!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    So instead of using demonizing words we should pretty it up so it appears to be flowers and sunshine.

I'd rather call a spade a spade. If you don't like gay people you are homophobic. The end.
    to be more accurate, if you dont like gay people for their homosexuality, that means you're an homophobe.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    Evil manipulating hypocrites disgusting creatures, is probably a spot on definition for all leftists, i had a moment of inspiration there
    Keep peddling your brand of grotesque fiction. I like how you call it inspiration though, I didn't know trolls got inspired.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    If that's the case, on the avarage life expectancy, Russia does not have any elderly men. Their life expectancy is 64...

More accurately, the average life expectancy includes poor people and overweight people - which hugely drags down average life expectancy compared to what the rich / fit can expect in the US. I would absolutely believe your lower-middle class, somewhat overweight, American or Russian is quite elderly by 64. I would also say that doesn't fairly apply to the elite/fit in either country.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    to be more accurate, if you dont like gay people for their homosexuality, that means you're an homophobe.
    And that's the issue... if you hold a position that may put you in opposition to a group of gay people, even if that position has nothing to do with their homosexuality and is couched in other things... homophobia is still tossed out as a default rebuttal. It destroys any and all nuance possible in discussion and instantly puts one side on the defensive when there's no reason to go that route.