Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    wow i just threw out a copy of nat pagles book from AV last week....thats pretty crappy.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorthaxx View Post
    So, any word on the unholy DK hidden one? Is it the bone hook or the death's deliverance model?
    The Bonereaper's Hook. Commenters on Wowhead currently speculate that it is tied to the class order hall talent, Reanimation.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    "The community worked together to find out", do you really think we will believe that? It's like Kosusomething, it's it impossible to do the quest without already knowing how to do it, don't make us believe some people "worked" to find that kind of things who have almost random aspects and no link between them.
    Kosumoth puzzle was disabled entirely on beta, we were looking for Long-Forgotten Hippogryph and during questing/exploration we found these suspicious caves before, then someone found drak'thul and relic which then allowed you to click these suspicious red orbs in these caves but they were "Hungering Orb" so it was instantly clear this is for Kusomoth the Hungering, then someone also noticed a odd alignment with found orbs and stones on drak'thuls table which allowed us to find them all.

Btw we also found how to obtain Long-Forgotten Hippogryph soon after but it was a huge disappointment because it was just clicking a bunch of rare crystals.
    Last edited by Yuyuli; 2016-09-13 at 05:05 AM.

I can't find the Dusty Tome QQ

Quote Originally Posted by merli View Post
    Demonology and Affliction hidden skins are also still unknown.
    The affliction skin is known. There is a super rare drop from the Eredar in Aszuna that starts a quest to kill a bunch of the elite world quest mobs. You gather their skulls and eventually summon satiel and kill her for the skin.

As an enhancement shaman, I have to say, I really dislike the hidden Doomhammer appearance, some people love the troll civilization, so they may love it, but personally, I am not a fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    There are several others that are unknown and we didn't really have anything useful to share yet.

There was this for Balance Druid, but it could just be like the Fire Mage, flavor NPCs for a little extra Artifact Power:

• There are six different Druids of the Scythe quests. Some of these can be completed by freeing different Druid of the Scythe NPCs in Val'sharah.
    • You will need to visit Feral Worgen, Feral Worgen, Feral Worgen, and the southernmost Feral Worgen.
    • Freeing these NPCs will complete 4 of the 6 Druids of the Scythe quests.
    • There are two other Feral Worgen that spawn that can't be interacted with like the others.
    • We aren't sure how to complete the other two quests or interact with the two remaining NPCs.
    • The first NPC you free tells you that he and a few others of his kind came through the Emerald Dream and went their separate ways.
    Not sure if this helps but i went to Karazhan on my 80 hunter and got killed in deadwind pass by 2 level ?? feral worgens. They jumped me right on a bend just before the ogres fighting the spiders section.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Not sure if this helps but i went to Karazhan on my 80 hunter and got killed in deadwind pass by 2 level ?? feral worgens. They jumped me right on a bend just before the ogres fighting the spiders section.
    Those are related to the artifact quest (that you do at lvl 102). Unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by bsgbsm View Post
    The affliction skin is known. There is a super rare drop from the Eredar in Aszuna that starts a quest to kill a bunch of the elite world quest mobs. You gather their skulls and eventually summon satiel and kill her for the skin.
    Ok it seems people are just not sure why it doesn't drop at the moment. Perhaps similar to the paladin hidden skin where you need a specific artifact knowledge.

Update: Sister Elda just agreed to combine my items when i learned my 6th artifact research note

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Happyfunrun View Post
    do u have the skin now???
    No, stuck on the "find the traveler" part at the bulwark, cant figure that one out