View Poll Results: Do you like this suite?

Voters
35. This poll is closed
  • Amazing! Just what we needed!

12 34.29%
  • Great, but could use a few changes!

13 37.14%
  • Decent

3 8.57%
  • Lacking

0 0%
  • meh

7 20.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    Forgot to upload the new code, it's up on wago now!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Iamanalien
    Right on man. Thanks for the update.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to upload the new code, it's up on wago now!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Iamanalien
    Lathus, I have a couple of questions if you have time. First, I want to tell you how amazing your WA's are. I also appreciate all the time and effort you put into them. However, my questions are as follows:
    First, is there any way to get cleanse to show up all the time? It seems to be hidden behind Holy Prism and only works if you choose the passive talent in that row.

Second, I know you mentioned never looking at Divine steed, but would you consider putting it back in some form?

And finally, the LOD part that calculated if you would get the maximum healing or not seems to be gone in this suite. In the last one, it would give me a value up to 1. Not sure why that is gone as it was kind of helpful.

That is really all. None of the things I mentioned are a big deal, I just think that they would be nice. Either way, I still think your suite is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanalien View Post
    Right on man. Thanks for the update.

- - - Updated - - -

Lathus, I have a couple of questions if you have time. First, I want to tell you how amazing your WA's are. I also appreciate all the time and effort you put into them. However, my questions are as follows:
    First, is there any way to get cleanse to show up all the time? It seems to be hidden behind Holy Prism and only works if you choose the passive talent in that row.

Second, I know you mentioned never looking at Divine steed, but would you consider putting it back in some form?

And finally, the LOD part that calculated if you would get the maximum healing or not seems to be gone in this suite. In the last one, it would give me a value up to 1. Not sure why that is gone as it was kind of helpful.

That is really all. None of the things I mentioned are a big deal, I just think that they would be nice. Either way, I still think your suite is amazing.
    @Iamanalien

1) Thank you! I enjoy making them(even though the process can be tedious and makes me want to scream at times)
    2) I can look to see if I can find an appropriate spot for cleanse to be up full time, I will be honest I am not 100% sold on the last two icon slots to the left. I didn't want to make the suite TOO WIDE but then I didn't want to leave out useful abilities. So what I did is chose what the highest priority should be shown at the time depending on what talents are selected.
    3) If you want, you have a couple options.
    • At the top of the suite there is a hidden icon that only shows *Hammer of Justice* when in a PVP setting. You could delete the pop loading requirements and simply put cleanse in the trigger spot. If you aren't sure how to do this; let me know and I will do it for you and send you a special code for it.
    • You could do the same for divine steed also. If you want BOTH to be shown..... well; let's see. I find that I don't particularly use Blessing of Freedom often in raid settings. If you don't pop(which I do) you could replace BoF with cleanse (just change the trigger name). Again let me know if you need help doing this.
    4) The LoD efficiency bar. Yes alas. I removed it because I found myself not paying enough attention to it. Perhaps it was too small, I will attempt to add it back in with a different format to make it more feasible. Give me a bit to work on that one

I have to quickly burn through some world quests before reset or I will get the shaft on options >.< I will try to have this done later today.

ALSO: I want to note I am seeing a bug on PoTSH... for some reason after I uploaded the icon stopped showing when it procs. Trying to figure out WHY....

10+ Year Old Account
    @HolyLathusDisc

Is there ANY way to fix this (See link below)? My map keeps getting blocked by one of more of the trackers and it's starting to bug me a little on an otherwise great set of trackers.
    I use ElvUI is that makes any difference
    http://imgur.com/a/V62ic

@Danzel

Yes, fixing it now!

@Iamanalien

1) Thank you! I enjoy making them(even though the process can be tedious and makes me want to scream at times)
    2) I can look to see if I can find an appropriate spot for cleanse to be up full time, I will be honest I am not 100% sold on the last two icon slots to the left. I didn't want to make the suite TOO WIDE but then I didn't want to leave out useful abilities. So what I did is chose what the highest priority should be shown at the time depending on what talents are selected.
    3) If you want, you have a couple options.
    • At the top of the suite there is a hidden icon that only shows *Hammer of Justice* when in a PVP setting. You could delete the pop loading requirements and simply put cleanse in the trigger spot. If you aren't sure how to do this; let me know and I will do it for you and send you a special code for it.
    • You could do the same for divine steed also. If you want BOTH to be shown..... well; let's see. I find that I don't particularly use Blessing of Freedom often in raid settings. If you don't pop(which I do) you could replace BoF with cleanse (just change the trigger name). Again let me know if you need help doing this.
    4) The LoD efficiency bar. Yes alas. I removed it because I found myself not paying enough attention to it. Perhaps it was too small, I will attempt to add it back in with a different format to make it more feasible. Give me a bit to work on that one

I have to quickly burn through some world quests before reset or I will get the shaft on options >.< I will try to have this done later today.

ALSO: I want to note I am seeing a bug on PoTSH... for some reason after I uploaded the icon stopped showing when it procs. Trying to figure out WHY....
    Thanks for the response man. I really appreciate all the effort you have put into this. I will look into adding cleanse and divine steed in another spot. Yours is so dam pretty though lol. As for the PoTSH, I noticed it too. I looked under the load section and it was set to load when a certain talent was selected. I forget which one because I changed it to load at all times. I hope that helps.

UPDATE:

ADDED:

• Put LoD efficiency tracker back in **PLEASE NOTE THE ADDON BANDAID IS REQUIRED FOR IT TO WORK**
    • I had a lot of people throwing tomatoes at me for removing it :< Sorry guys!
    • Added a second cleanse tracker at the top(it's not pretty folks) that only shows when you have holy prism selected.
    • Shrinking animations when spells are coming off CD

FIXED:
    • PotSH - Shows up now when it procs! AND it bounces :>
    • Some text alignment issues/text colors.
    • Probably other things that I didn't make note of

Lathus, I really hate to ask you this since your WA's are so dam awesome, but there may be an issue with the LOD efficiency tracker. Basically, when the bar fills up, it is a bit hard to see if LOD is up again. Now, I made a work around by have LOD glow when it is up, but sometimes the bar even blocks that. I am wondering if there is anyway to keep the text but to remove the bar? I was unable to figure it out.

Any tips or suggestions would be awesome. And again, I really appreciate all the work you do man. Thanks.

Any way to make the bars not move around? Just leave the buttons in a static spot as they go on/off cd?

There was a bug happening with the expanded background border, it was long enough at times, but as things came off cd it wouldn't be long enough. I fixed that somehow, but now I just want the buttons to stay in a static order, so I can get used to them where they are.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like your style! I have my own WeakAuras suite I'm probably going to post today. I used your idea for embedding a mana bar in your cast bar, as I thought that was super cool, and will of course give you credit.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Any way to make the bars not move around? Just leave the buttons in a static spot as they go on/off cd?

There was a bug happening with the expanded background border, it was long enough at times, but as things came off cd it wouldn't be long enough. I fixed that somehow, but now I just want the buttons to stay in a static order, so I can get used to them where they are.
    Not 100% sure what you are asking. Are you refering to the shrinking animation when they come off cooldown? Nothing should move on the suite. It's not an animated group.

Sounds like it might be a glitch due to your own personal UI... I have never had/heard of this problem Can you post a video or picture of what you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enervate View Post
    I like your style! I have my own WeakAuras suite I'm probably going to post today. I used your idea for embedding a mana bar in your cast bar, as I thought that was super cool, and will of course give you credit.
    Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanalien View Post
    Lathus, I really hate to ask you this since your WA's are so dam awesome, but there may be an issue with the LOD efficiency tracker. Basically, when the bar fills up, it is a bit hard to see if LOD is up again. Now, I made a work around by have LOD glow when it is up, but sometimes the bar even blocks that. I am wondering if there is anyway to keep the text but to remove the bar? I was unable to figure it out.

Any tips or suggestions would be awesome. And again, I really appreciate all the work you do man. Thanks.
    @Iamanalien

Lowered the opacity on the tracker ( i had the same issues)

You could also just change the bar to 0 opacity and it will still show the text.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:

Just uploaded with a few minor fixes, mostly opacity issues on some timers.

Not 100% sure what you are asking. Are you refering to the shrinking animation when they come off cooldown? Nothing should move on the suite. It's not an animated group.

Sounds like it might be a glitch due to your own personal UI... I have never had/heard of this problem Can you post a video or picture of what you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

@Iamanalien

Lowered the opacity on the tracker ( i had the same issues)

You could also just change the bar to 0 opacity and it will still show the text.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:

Just uploaded with a few minor fixes, mostly opacity issues on some timers.
    Honestly, you are awesome man. Thank you so much.

Deleted
    I changed the LUA code for PotSH Bonus Heal to show only thousands with "k". In case you want to adjust that in your suite

Quote Originally Posted by Astraioz View Post
    Here's a more clean version with numbers displayed in thousands / "k":

Code:
    dyKUfaGiOkxcsiJIe6uKGxbjuZcQQUfu0UuQ6xqsyyqLJrfldk9mLkttj5AujBdP4BKKXrLQZPeEhkI7bfoikslefUiKaBePuJefLtcjvRuPmtirCtif2jKQFcPOHcjLLcjrpvXurYvHe0zHKK3cvL7cP0Ev9xsudgCyIwmvkpMQmzu6YI2mQ8zLOrRK60ewnKi9Airz2cUnQA3K63imCQQLl0Zr00PCDi2oj13rr14jrops16rk59qsQ7djQ2V035uFehDS7Ob7k3)q(b7ES7D2V6d)h2pSN6dhH2gbTYJUZUpScs)GKovQK9bf59XdH0i4PsLSpCiAptqOvuHUvOqHcCeXccmCW)kCfyj6wHcfkuOqHcbcpzOGejklGrbunkulmMIeLkINFqspJ4HFb(Xd1qjmfvHcqL4PakVBfkuOqHcfki4uuIeL4ZD0Ibg45hK0ZiEfKA2csKOeFooOfdmWIdhnUuPqbBDQ7wHcfkuOqHcfkuOqGWtgkOwgqYcyuqIeL4ZrfAzs3kuOqHcfkuOqHcfWeZcEe88P2kqGyf0PswHGqNfmIcX0qI6cCiHqbncVBzSBfkuOqHcfkuOqHcQLbKSagf4L269CbcIOIQLbKev4GdhoumU9UuOBfkuOqHcfkuOqHcX0qI6cgbPff6LkQwgqY97XdLHNcmPBfkuOqHcfkKA2UvOqHcfkuOGGtrnHvqIeL4ZbTkuWwN6UvOqHcfkuOqHcfketdjQzs3kuOqHcfkui1SDRqHcfsnB3snB36w36w362h6OjhhzAN2URcRlAwScRZoSUwGLgCNdZvQ(eZLccnfD)8JLkzFKEMqDsfflxMr0GGnp6y6G7JqlmL9i49dPLShDNpsTGxAcc9P(qAYODQpgD)8JFmjt7JFmjt7dNKnV9HtOfKRp1hJUF(XpMKP9XpMKP9HtYM3U9rW(b1iSHzfywkdfyqOri)WCbRT(0EboCQCwGfRkxRCw4SJMZHPlCFytsVpUrVatjTOuqqRcCeXc88ey6TwY7li079i4)Or4PIILlZi5r35JsOjhhzAhDmD2TFXIfQC5YDxl2PY1N1Py5A70w1oh33TdhoAu5GDfwSRohMRw8XIILlZ4P(q6NHaQZ(bloC04s1heYuzs)meqD2Z4JwYNFqdP3ARaBglmIGBzuN6cmtQz)WHecKEs9z8XdH0i4vETGn)yc(K92NaHK9uFqitL1P6mE3(yYqQTt9HhjyItD72hwbhNWdjy0p1hEKGjo1TBFIsV8uF4rcM4u3U9H0p9o1hsHEzip6o3(Wj9mbH(uF4rcM4u3U9XxTVjdP2o1hEKGjo1TBFqitLj9tVZ4tKiKN6dpsWeN62TpKcALN6dpsWeN6dPxQLrbXz8Xs9z8XyEQn6Cc15z8HJiA05L6Z4dxivs4wipJp(YOr)m(iJPwEgFmMNAJ(z8XxT)zC72TpScsukI2ZeQZpYq42h5PU9r9r3zfwNB)

UPDATE:

Fixed some silly bugs that I should have noticed before releasing.

MOVED:
    Judgment of Light, it's now overlaying on the auras section(aura tracking isn't thaaaaaaat important in raids so IF you spec into JoL you can see it now)
    Cleanse moved into PoTSH location
    PoTSH icon moved to top and center
    PoTSH bonus text moved over holy shock icon to resemble the following format: "+Xk" X being the value, K being the shortened number.

Fixed:
    Castbar background is now back instead of blue
    Texture of mana bar/cast bar for flaaaaavor
    PotSH no longer bounces, but pulses... green timer overlay remains.

Misc:
    Not putting divine steed back in, just not convinced this needs to be tracked atm
    Added arcane torrent back in for when you don't have RoL talented (to make up for the empty space, this can be changed to track anything you want really (trinket?)

Added demo video to main post!

Added demo video to main post!
    I really like your UI, is it available for download?

Quote Originally Posted by fxception View Post
    I have been wanting to upload it for download, it's a simple import like weak auras! Let me refine it and I will make a link for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fxception View Post

here is the UI import code (elvui)

https://wago.io/4kwUfqc2W

really like the elvui & weakauras, however i was wondering if you have vuhdu import? new to healing and this has been very resourceful for me. thanks for your time and effort into this great design.

Hi guys! I am updating a few things, but I wanted some input as to what changes/additions people want!

I got my legendary ring last night, so I am looking for a way to add that into this suite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn you!! Q_Q

How do you setup your bandaid? I dont understand how it works, i mean i get the idea but i dont know what the inner circle indicates and why yours has pink etc, is there anyway to share your bandaid profile?