Feral
    Other melee
    Fire Mage

Tier 2:hunter

Tier 3: casters

Tier 4 Ele

Tier 5 tanks/healers

Discuss
    Last edited by HordeFanboy; 2016-09-12 at 02:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    GOD TIER:
    Rogues
    DH havoc
    WW monk

Tier 1: Arms
    Feral
    Other melee
    Fire Mage

Tier 2:hunter

Tier 3: casters

Tier 4 Ele

Tier 5 tanks/healers

Discuss
    I'm not sure what there is to discuss here? You don't even tell us if this list is your personal preference, aka fun specs list? Or is a list of what specs are doing good right now, or... ?

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    I'm not sure what there is to discuss here? You don't even tell us if this list is your personal preference, aka fun specs list? Or is a list of what specs are doing good right now, or... ?
    It says "My" in the topic. Pretty sure its his opinion on whats good/bad. Now its time for you to say what YOU think is good/bad.

All healers in tier 5. Amazing list, I'm sure the entire 3v3 ladder will consist of nothing but triple DPS teams.

From a healer perspective (with limited experience in this expansion obviously): DH Havoc is a lone wolf in the tier 1 group. Tier 2 I'd put Rogue/Hunter/WW monk. Tanks somewhere at the bottom, not enough experience to put other classes in certain groups yet. All the others seem mid/low tier.

That's all in random battlegrounds/skirmishes though, so who really gives a shit. Other than tier 1/2 needing tuning and tanks being completely useless, it doesn't seem that bad (yet).

15+ Year Old Account
    Top tier- Based off of beta where everyone had wepsons and pvp talents unlocked
    Spriest
    Fire Mages
    Rogues
    warriors
    wwmonk

Just below top tier (r1 viable)
    DH
    ENh sham
    BM hunter
    DKs
    Demo
    Balance druids

The rest need buffs imo

Also my healer list is
    Rhsam> Hpally/Monk/Druid> Disc >Holy (Rsham seems the just be the most versatile, but Hpally outshines Rsham in Melee cleaves) If they dont nerf Rshams, mark my words, youll see almost everyone rolling Rshams at blizzcon.

Also I assume you are making these claims off of the current game, we are in the grind phase where a lot of people do not have their pvp talents fully unlocks and their artifact wep is not fully unlocked. The artifact weapon is the single most important thing for pvp.
    Last edited by hellar; 2016-09-12 at 03:08 PM.

Might want to state if this list is for arena or rbg, because it wont be the same for both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellar View Post
    Spriest
    Fire Mages
    Rogues
    warriors
    wwmonk

DH
    ENh sham
    BM hunter
    DKs
    Demo
    Balance druids

The rest need buffs imo
    yes, fury warriors are definitely top tier. two 2handed wepsons are just too strong.
    Last edited by mmocde0e53a346; 2016-09-12 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellar View Post
    Spriest
    Fire Mages
    Rogues
    warriors
    wwmonk

DH
    ENh sham
    BM hunter
    DKs
    Demo
    Balance druids

The rest need buffs imo

Also my healer list is
    Rhsam> Hpally/Monk/Druid> Disc >Holy (Rsham seems the just be the most versatile, but Hpally outshines Rsham in Melee cleaves) If they dont nerf Rshams, mark my words, youll see almost everyone rolling Rshams at blizzcon.

Also I assume you are making these claims off of the current game, we are in the grind phase where a lot of people do not have their pvp talents fully unlocks and their artifact wep is not fully unlocked. The artifact weapon is the single most important thing for pvp.
    You list specs for other classes but then say DKs are R1 viable..... all DK specs? I would have to disagree. The only DK spec that looks promising is UH. Frost has been gimped and Blood maybe as a tank in RBGs but with other classes mobility are you wanting a Blood DK to run flag for you?

I haven't unlocked all Honor talents on my Frost DK and still need to put in major work on my artifact weapon but things aren't looking great right now. Especially in Wpvp. Have d*ck for self heals and sometimes don't have enough time to build up the RP needed to use the self heals that I do have. Too busy getting 2 shot by DH.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    yes, fury warriors are definitely top tier. two 2handed wepsons are just too strong.
    Desnt Furys CDSmake them take damage or something? or take more damage? they are not TOO strong LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Might want to state if this list is for arena or rbg, because it wont be the same for both.
    Does annons care about rbg balance? Its just a means of getting your points faster than arena.

People Who talk about pvp balance and think duels wpvp or even rbg is valid dont know what theyre talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Does annons care about rbg balance? Its just a means of getting your points faster than arena.

People Who talk about pvp balance and think duels wpvp or even rbg is valid dont know what theyre talking about...
    And by arena you mean 3v3 because thats all that matters for pvp balance am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    And by arena you mean 3v3 because thats all that matters for pvp balance am i right?
    As stated by blizz themselfs yes. Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    As stated by blizz themselfs yes. Correct
    Then RBG shouldn't give titles, if they don't care to balance it at all.
    Anyway, I don't see much balancing going on even though they have the pvp templates, if they prefer to do big changes all at once for pvp then thats pretty dumb imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    I think it goes without saying that arms is the only viable r1 spec. just like i dont have to specify im not talking about prot. Just like when i say Rogues im not talking about assas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bearilla View Post
    You list specs for other classes but then say DKs are R1 viable..... all DK specs? I would have to disagree. The only DK spec that looks promising is UH. Frost has been gimped and Blood maybe as a tank in RBGs but with other classes mobility are you wanting a Blood DK to run flag for you?

I haven't unlocked all Honor talents on my Frost DK and still need to put in major work on my artifact weapon but things aren't looking great right now. Especially in Wpvp. Have d*ck for self heals and sometimes don't have enough time to build up the RP needed to use the self heals that I do have. Too busy getting 2 shot by DH.
    Both Unh and frost are top tier.(i never talk about tank specs) A lot of r1 dk's have stated they feel like frost is stronger than unholy in some instances. Its super important to make sure you have all pvp talents and your artifact weapon as far unlock as you can. We are in the grind stage of the game. blizz does not balance the game around the grind stage. Nor should you make claims about how your class preforms when you dont have your talents or weapons fully unlocked.

Im talking about arena/ bgs , world pvp is a different ballpark
    Last edited by hellar; 2016-09-13 at 05:55 PM.

You have to remember that right now we are, as he said, in the grind stage and we also have most arena pvp being double dps 2s at the moment. This means the classes that totally suck in 2s, ele shaman and spriest for an example arent enjoying the game very much right now. The you have healers forced into 3s only where due to most casters not queing skirms you have a majority of melee cleaves (due to them wanting to play 2s) - leading to the assumption that healers suck. No healer will do well with 2 melee riding him without any peels.

Then theres the honour talents, some classes need very high talents to be viable at all (holy pala for example), if you start to play a bg as a holy pala you will suck horribly - till you get the talents you need. And lasty the artifacts are in the beginning stage, many classes heavily rely on them to stay viable.

All of this creates a very different meta of what is actually going to be good in the first season. A healer will be super strong later on, but now most people queue for skirms with no honour talents, no real AP levels and get put up vs 2 melees - he will die instantly and have a bad time.

Look at vods or youtube videos of people playing the beta (or try it out yourself, i think its still online), the game is very different. Shadow priests are almost op, but right now they totally suck though.

Although, fuck rogues, op pieces of shit.

I'd put Sub Rogues, WW Monks, Spriests and Fire Mages at god tier. I'd also put DH hunter to above god tier if i'm playing against people who have no idea how to cc. Seriously, it is so much fun to jump in a group of players and aoe them to death. They dont even interrupt eye beam <3

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Healers are tier 5? All of them?

How does that work?

Deleted
    Fire mages Tier 1. What is this beta???? lol