Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Well, just logged on to check acherus in beta, with artifact level 21. Nothing new to interact with, no new chat options etc.
    Artifact Knowledge level 21?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    I feel like a broken record at this point, but people REALLY need to stop wasting time with the flavor text of the items on WoWhead. I know people are desperate, but come on, just look at some of the flavor text for some other appearances that have been discovered and see how little they correlate to the actual unlocking.

The Resto Druid one would have people running around trees all over Azeroth looking for acorns.
    The Enhancement Shaman one would have people swimming in every deep ocean in the entire game looking for a dead priest on the sea floor.
    The Windwalker Monk one would have people trying literally every single action, emote, spell and whatever absurdities they could imagine with Therazane and Al'akir in Deepholm/ToTFW and trying to hook them up using dating websites.
    yeah the thing is though we just don't have anything to go off of even from beta perspective nothing was found (as far as we know in this thread) someone would've found out. at this point someones got reanimation on beta and just got the piles with the wep appearance in it and hasn't said anything or just hasn't looked. or we're just gonna have to keep theorizing insane things. TBH i wish a dev/gm would just give me a straight answer on if we can for sure get it or if it's gated by 2 months of AK like ret's.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, just logged on to check acherus in beta, with artifact level 21. Nothing new to interact with, no new chat options etc.
    well that's a good sign, do you have reanimation??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    So, master logical mind, what do you propose to do when it turns out Piles of Bones from Order Hall DON'T drop the item?
    Oh, scathing. But until we find out if it does come from the Reanimation perk, you'd be better looking for stuff on Broken Isles instead of MAYBE IF WE TRY FISHING WHILE USING PATH OF FROST AT THESE EXACT COORDINATES BECAUSE THE FLAVOR TEXT SAID "LINE" AND THERE'S A LINE HERE ON THE MAP AND IT'S A HOOK AND HOOKS ARE USED IN FISHING OMG.

As for Frost, the other """"""fun"""""" artifact appearance, Ret, is gated behind AK. So ours probably is too.

also i guess since we're at it, have you seen anything about frost?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    Oh, scathing. But until we find out if it does come from the Reanimation perk, you'd be better looking for stuff on Broken Isles instead of MAYBE IF WE TRY FISHING WHILE USING PATH OF FROST AT THESE EXACT COORDINATES BECAUSE THE FLAVOR TEXT SAID "LINE" AND THERE'S A LINE HERE ON THE MAP AND IT'S A HOOK AND HOOKS ARE USED IN FISHING OMG.

As for Frost, the other """"""fun"""""" artifact appearance, Ret, is gated behind AK. So ours probably is too.
    Oh, its gated! Good to know! So, I guess, when I hit level 50 artifact knowledge a wild quest will appear in the middle of order hall, giving me the secret appearence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Oh, its gated! Good to know! So, I guess, when I hit level 50 artifact knowledge a wild quest will appear in the middle of order hall, giving me the secret appearence?
    More likely than it being from fishing.

Deleted
    Oh god, it's starting. We're turning out like rogues and turning on each other. BLIZZARD, YOU'RE DOING THIS TO US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey hey, no need for any fights to start. People were tearing each other apart in other classes' hidden appearance threads, no need for us to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvigar View Post
    Hey hey, no need for any fights to start. People were tearing each other apart in other classes' hidden appearance threads, no need for us to do the same.
    Nah I figure this is a needed sacrifice. We should start killing each other IRL until Blizzard decides to step in and release the information.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    We should start killing each other IRL
    With hooks.

Responses to the last 5 pages:

Yes, you must be in Frost spec to see the LK visions. Even once you switch, you must relog in order for him to appear. I had to do this at all 4 spots since I'm never actually playing Frost.

I look into all the sailor spots multiple times, both before and after the guy mentioned the spanish thing the first time. I went through wowhead database and tried controlling every new undead added in 7.03. Search high and low in BI and Northrend. Only things I haven't really done are look underwater and run around while dead, since both of those are so mindcrushingly slow.

I have a beta DK with lvl 20 AK, but I'd need something promising in order to try, not just going to run around trying everything again on him. He doesn't have revered with wardens for the toy, nor does he have the reanimation trait (I'm not going to go farm 12k resources on Beta).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkandae View Post
    With hooks.
    Maybe we need to make a line of bodies (killed by hooks) outside of Blizzard HQ to make a pseudo leyline.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    With hooks.
    alright, knights, let's reel it in (heh). level 21 AK on beta is probably high enough that if it -were- gated by AK you should see something appear. Did you just look around acherus? Do you see any interesting missions? Do you have the reanimation perk?

Deleted
    I was quite shocked today when I got to Acherus. I saw Kalecgos looking at the first appearance that you unlock for frost artefact and I was like "THIS IS IT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID BUT THIS IS IT". He gave me a quest to go to eye of azshara mythic (which i haven't done yet). Turns out it's just to unlock the third appearance (i think), not the secret one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGotzon View Post
    I was quite shocked today when I got to Acherus. I saw Kalecgos looking at the first appearance that you unlock for frost artefact and I was like "THIS IS IT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID BUT THIS IS IT". He gave me a quest to go to eye of azshara mythic (which i haven't done yet). Turns out it's just to unlock the third appearance (i think), not the secret one.
    Btw, imagine the rage if someone got the appearence quest accidentally and couldn't explain how.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    Artifact Knowledge level 21?
    Yes, artifact knowledge level 21.

Quote Originally Posted by VitalDK View Post
    well that's a good sign, do you have reanimation??
    Unfortunately, no. I'm still stuck at the third rank of order progress, and I can't really be arsed to farm tons of order resources on beta, when I'll unlock it faster on live realms anyways.

With hooks.
    Oh my god this is perfect. Promote this man to Deathlord.

It occurred to me that if they described the frost dk and ret pally hidden appearances in the same vein, and the ret one is based on a fan theory on acquiring ashbringer, then the DK one might have something to do with the Sword of a Thousand Truths (which people treated sorta like a stand-in for Frostmourne at the time).

guys, shouldn't we split this into two threads? one for UH and one for frost?
    I personaly don't care for unholy, and others don't care for frost.
    it's kinda confusing when one half is talking about apocalypse while the other are talking about the frostmourne copy

Quote Originally Posted by ryan77k View Post
    Oh god, it's starting. We're turning out like rogues and turning on each other. BLIZZARD, YOU'RE DOING THIS TO US.
    looks more like it's just one user who reacts agressively

Deleted
    What about the Pirates between Halls of Valor and Haustvald?

There is Pirates driven to madness. Living and Undead ones which is something apocalypse also does in it's story. There's a room but trying to go inside made my character go unconcious every time