Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So Xavius Could just corrupt any druids he see

Even The player Well i guess Where Doomed.

Yeah, see... this dude slapped Malorne, Cenarius, Malfurian and Ysera... what the fuck am I suppose to do about him?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yeah, see... this dude slapped Malorne, Cenarius, Malfurian and Ysera... what the fuck am I suppose to do about him?
    Hit him with a stick... they always loose to that

in warcraft it appears that multiple magic means of corruption exist
    and no protection, anyone is vulnerable

i wonder why...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't even need to be Xavius. Any random quest boss can pull out 30 second unavoidable stun out of nowhere - and then they use that time to deliver some cliche speech and walk away. It's amazing how incompetent our characters seem to be in general world questing.

'Course, once once we enter the raid, we turn into superhuman killing machines and shrug off those status effects like they never existed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Deathwing literally ripped the world apart and we just needed to clip his toenails to beat him...

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Doesn't even need to be Xavius. Any random quest boss can pull out 30 second unavoidable stun out of nowhere - and then they use that time to deliver some cliche speech and walk away. It's amazing how incompetent our characters seem to be in general world questing.

'Course, once once we enter the raid, we turn into superhuman killing machines and shrug off those status effects like they never existed.
    Except in Raids we have 9-29 more people with us.

Didn't he use corrupted tear of Elune?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Except in Raids we have 9-29 more people with us.
    And yet back in Firelands, Staghelm rooted the entire raid for a minute to introduce his new girlfriend. Numbers barely matter. At one point we're helpless. Shortly afterwards, we're killing demi-gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    Didn't he use corrupted tear of Elune?
    For Ysera yeah he did which we now have the Tear of Elune. and Cenarius took awhile.

in the war of the ancients novel people had to be cut with his "blade of xavius" to be turned into a satyr. Dunno where he got this whole ability to corrupt everything at a whim.

Malorne was trapped because he stupidly ventured into Rift of Aln to check what's wrong. You know the Rift is the place where the nightmare is strongest.

If Wow allowed the Bad guys To win i think xavius could win the conflict himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xavius running around forcing people to smell his fingers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    in the war of the ancients novel people had to be cut with his "blade of xavius" to be turned into a satyr. Dunno where he got this whole ability to corrupt everything at a whim.
    Well, being 10,000 years in the Emeral Nightmare near an Old God or whatever is down there probably taught him a few tricks or atleast amplified his abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailil View Post
    in warcraft it appears that multiple magic means of corruption exist
    and no protection, anyone is vulnerable

i wonder why...
    That's why we should practice having safe spells otherwise we'll end up catching harpies.

Every raid boss/major world figure has an ability called [Evil Speech]. It's a single-use ability, good only for incapacitating any nearby player-characters while they speak/interact with other NPCs. Once it is used, it cannot be used again. It also cannot be used to kill/seriously harm the player-character.

As for the OP, just play a rogue or a death knight or non-druid character and Xavius is fucked. I actually like to play a death knight for RP purposes. It's like, "bitch, you think you can scare me? I'm death INCARNATE. I was a captain of the Goddamn SCOURGE. I fought at the right hand of the fucking LICH KING. You think you can impress me with your evilness? HAH!"
    Last edited by jimboa24; 2016-09-13 at 06:21 PM.

yogg created the nightmare specifically for countering life/nature magic, it's basically the perfect weapon against druids.

but apparently our druid and malfurion are basically the absolute top tier, since we're never corrupted by it. malfurion was in the heart of the tree for a while, we go to the heart ourselves.

it's definitely proof of just how powerful the player characters are in lore.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post

That's something that always infuriated me, especially so in Legion, as it happens almost all the time (the naga after you first get the Tidestone, the Underking and his hammer, Xavius, and the vry'kul mystic who sends you to Helheim, among others).

It gets really annoying that the bad guys are ALWAYS one step ahead you and your character, and it just makes you look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    As for the OP, just play a rogue or a death knight or non-druid character and Xavius is fucked. I actually like to play a death knight for RP purposes. It's like, "bitch, you think you can scare me? I'm death INCARNATE. I was a captain of the Goddamn SCOURGE. I fought at the right hand of the fucking LICH KING. You think you can impress me with your evilness? HAH!"
    I play as dh. Good luck for xavius to corrupt someone who has fel instead of blood. Or trying to scare someone who lived through ritual of becoming demon hunter.