Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I wonder how this would have went:
    "Gibe look plis"
    "No."
    SPAM SPAM SPAM
    You are now ignoring [Name].

In other news if a tank stopped pulling for 5m for a silly reason i.e. anything other than "I need 5m to get a drink/take a piss/other reasonable things" i would vote kick them. Sure the mage upset you but i don't care. You guys can board the upset train together and get the upset train controller to give the mage a slap on the wrist for being more upset than a reasonable person shuld get upset but when the upset train stops mobs from being pulled we have an issue cause i don't have a ticket on the upset train and i don't want a fine.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geckomoria View Post
    we where standing at the last boss and he was threatening to kick me before i get kil/loot tel me why in gods name i should not have stopped pulling
    also he was threatening to kick me before i gave him 1 reply and after the threat i just kept on clearing to the final boss
    so tell me again i was not in my right to try and kick him u self righteous ass

1, you can't kick while in combat.
    2, you can't kick after the last boss.

So if you would have pulled they couldn't have kicked you.

Deleted
    so this just happened i join a random heroic on my tank and i got a cape loot 830+
    after the boss i got a whisper from a mage telling me to give it to him
    however he was just awful ninja pulling the whole damn dungeon having 100k dps on aoe packs 80k on a boss i i was not planning on giving it to him
    then he started to spam whisper me telling me i was not gone finish this dungeon if i didn't give it to him
    so i vote kicked him and it faild he had 2 guild m8 in the group
    then he started to whisper me again teling me i was moron to try and kick him
    i stopped pulling trash and w8ted i got kicked 5 min later

now my question is i made a ticket ingame can they even do something about this ?
    how can there be some 1 just threatened to kick me if i dont give him the loot i got ?
    Some people. Blizzard doesnt mind people behaving like idiots as long as its within the systems they made(pvp dungeon finder and so on).

Nothing to do about it. At least you get instant groups as tank and they may have to wait 30 min for a new one

Deleted
    I still see you being a bigger dick if you didnt give them a cloak you didnt need.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    I still see you being a bigger dick if you didnt give them a cloak you didnt need.
    How is it hes being a dick WHEN he got the item from the boss? Nowhere in the rules it says you must trade over items if you don't need, What if he was enchanting and wanted to get the mats? what if he wanted it for the transmog?

End of the day you have NO say in what item he gets to keep or trade. So the only bigger dick here is a enforcing controlling little boy you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkchas View Post
    How is it hes being a dick WHEN he got the item from the boss? Nowhere in the rules it says you must trade over items if you don't need, What if he was enchanting and wanted to get the mats? what if he wanted it for the transmog?

End of the day you have NO say in what item he gets to keep or trade. So the only bigger dick here is a enforcing controlling little boy you are.
    The OP still stopped pulling for 5 minutes before he was kicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. You can't trade gear that is an upgrade for you. Extorsion? Impossible. Unless you held onto gear that wasn't an upgrade, at which point you're probably not so much a victim but - excuse the term - an arse.

There's no other point, really. It's either you can trade because the gear isn't an upgrade, or you can't because the gear is.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Is there some reason you wouldn't give him your loot like he asked? Why not be considerate and give your stuff to him so that he can get what he wants and you won't be kicked?

You need 4 votes to kick if there are 3+ people who queued together.
    It could still be a better itemized item, why the fuck should he give an upgrade away to terrorists?

10+ Year Old Account
    should have written the reason down as "stuped tank" when you tried to kick him and then watched hilarity ensue

so this just happened i join a random heroic on my tank and i got a cape loot 830+
    after the boss i got a whisper from a mage telling me to give it to him
    however he was just awful ninja pulling the whole damn dungeon having 100k dps on aoe packs 80k on a boss i i was not planning on giving it to him
    then he started to spam whisper me telling me i was not gone finish this dungeon if i didn't give it to him
    so i vote kicked him and it faild he had 2 guild m8 in the group
    then he started to whisper me again teling me i was moron to try and kick him
    i stopped pulling trash and w8ted i got kicked 5 min later

now my question is i made a ticket ingame can they even do something about this ?
    how can there be some 1 just threatened to kick me if i dont give him the loot i got ?
    Just to highlight the crucial part. What exactly did you expect when you stopped pulling and doing nothing for 5 minutes? You would have been kicked completely irrelevant to the loot drama.

This actually happened back in Wrath to me. They kicked my friend because he could roll for some weapon in Forge of Souls (I'm pretty sure it was in there).

People are dicks.

Sounds to me like you got kicked for stopping tanking and sitting there for 5 minutes, after initiating a vote kick of someone else. I would've kicked you too. And unless they changed the rules, 3 guildies can't kick someone; it has to be either 4 guildies or 3 guildies and the remaining person to avoid situations like this. You likely got kicked because that 4th person was sick of your shit.

Deleted
    I feel that this personnal loot trading stuff is the pandora box of the expansion.

1. You can't trade gear that is an upgrade for you. Extorsion? Impossible. Unless you held onto gear that wasn't an upgrade, at which point you're probably not so much a victim but - excuse the term - an arse.
    Yeah right, because every item that drop is a best in slot for your spec.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    It could still be a better itemized item, why the fuck should he give an upgrade away to terrorists?
    Because if you don't negotiate with terrorists, they will kill you?

Yeah I've had some pretty bad experiences running dungeons where three of the other members know each other. They often abuse their power. And it sucks, because there's no recourse for this kind of thing. I wish there was an option to report toxic behavior.

see post above yours and you will see that as long as fools like him condone this pathetic behviour nothing will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    You're right on this. I've held onto items 15ilvl lower than my current because it was still 5-10% better on itemization weights, especially necks and rings with no mainstats.

That said, regardless of what they said, he was ultimately the one who empowered their threat by not pulling. That gave them both the excuse they wanted and the opportunity. Had he kept pulling, 1) they probably wouldn't have had time to initiate a vote and 2) They'd be the only jerks in this transaction. Hell, he might have even had a case at that point for a GM ticket to punish them for greifing. As unlikely as that was the notion of it went 100% out the window when he decided to go on strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Because if you don't negotiate with terrorists, they will kill you?
    First of all, nobody dies here. You lose some of your time and you move on. You actually still got the piece of loot. Second, giving them what they want just empowers them. When it works, they keep doing it.
    Last edited by Alfador; 2016-09-13 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfador View Post
    First of all, nobody dies here. You lose some of your time and you move on. You actually still got the piece of loot. Second, giving them what they want just empowers them. When it works, they keep doing it.
    Anyone not playing in a guild group doesn't have a use for the loot anyway so I don't see the problem with just handing it over to a group that is going to do something better with it.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    There are at least a million threads on this exact thing happening here. Why the hell would you put in a ticket for this? What do you expect the GM to do, tell the group to group up with you again but this time finish the dungeon?

You can be kicked from the group for any or no reason. It doesn't have to be one you agree with. If that guy had enough friends with him to get majority vote on kicking you, sucks to be you, find another group.
    Disagree, the vote kick system isn't there to be abused by a bunch of cunts because they're throwing a tantrum about RNG.

I'd normally say don't bother reporting it to a GM, but this time I'd say you were righto do so and I think everyone should report a group doing this / make a post about it on the official site. Only thing you / we can do about it right now is raise awareness

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Disagree, the vote kick system isn't there to be abused by a bunch of cunts because they're throwing a tantrum about RNG.

I'd normally say don't bother reporting it to a GM, but this time I'd say you were righto do so and I think everyone should report a group doing this / make a post about it on the official site. Only thing you / we can do about it right now is raise awareness
    He's right to report to a GM that he was kicked for going afk?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post

Tickets are pointless.

This system was put in place precisely so that guild groups can apply social pressure to solo queued players to obtain loot that they want, thereby making instances a Master Looter situation instead of the wasteful Personal Loot. That's the only reason Blizzard implemented it. If Blizzard didn't want it this way then this change would have never been made, nor would players be able to see other players' loot.

(1) See loot you want
    (2) Tell player you will kick him if he doesn't hand it over
    (3) Loot goes to the deserving player who asked for it or else the bad gets kicked