Poll: What do you think?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    7.1 Karazhan
    7.2 Troll Raid - N'zoth endgame
    7.3 Kul Tiras - 110 zone much like Suramar, progress against Azshara's forces.
    7.4 Azshara raid
    7.5 Get ready to deal with the The Tomb of Sargeras
    7.6 Tomb of Sargeras raid, Fel Varian + Naisha (The one who got trapped there in WC3), I personally think KJ is gonna be the last boss here but it can be the Avatar of Sargeras as well.

You might think it is too much content for one expansion, but they're now proving to us that they are far ahead with their content. So this is not so far fetched as you might think. It sucks but I just cannot see them doing one more expansion on Azeroth, and Argus has incredible amounts of potential for future expansions though I doubt I'll be playing the game that long!
    You had me till Azshara raid and then I lost it at Fel Varian.

An expansion because there aren't many old villains from WC3 still to deal with in WoW.

I could see Azshara, Zandalar and N'zoth as one expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    It kinda sucks if we get her as a patch because that would be the final nail in the playable naga race potential, unless they take the Coilskar or whatever bunch is helping the Illidari right now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    You had me till Azshara raid and then I lost it at Fel Varian.
    Well, it isn't so far fetched, they've done that kind of storyline in the past, but with Metzen stepping off then it might not happen, true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    An expansion because there aren't many old villains from WC3 still to deal with in WoW.

I could see Azshara, Zandalar and N'zoth as one expansion.
    Pretty sure that'll be the 7.2 raid. (Zandalari and N'zoth)

It kinda sucks if we get her as a patch because that would be the final nail in the playable naga race potential, unless they take the Coilskar or whatever bunch is helping the Illidari right now
    There's so many issues to deal with having Naga a playable race. Limb differences between male and female, no legs. Jumping and mounting would look bizarre.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's so many issues to deal with having Naga a playable race. Limb differences between male and female, no legs. Jumping and mounting would look bizarre.
    I've always thought that if playable naga would be a race then they'd definately give us the ability to shift in and out of naga form much like we saw Azshara do in Aszuna and like the current Worgen. They definately have the animations to make it happen

I think much how the past couple expansions have set up the next one before it was over, Azshara and N'Zoth could be being set up for the next expansion. We know Azshara and her people made a pact with an Old God to become the Naga in a time of desperation, and we have a lot of reason to believe that N'Zoth is the one that she made that pact with. We also know that the Old Gods are schemers, and there's a good chance that N'Zoth wanted the Legion to try using the Tomb of Sargeras so he could jump in and hijack it himself, possibly as a way to let himself into our realm fully, or - even worse yet - attempt to let in a Void God.

That's all just speculation though, so it's whatever. But yeah, I don't think we'll be dealing with either one of them just yet. Blizzard is just gearing up to display to everyone how much of a threat they are so everyone (including the ones that aren't that well-read on the lore) accept them as big baddies soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I've always thought that if playable naga would be a race then they'd definately give us the ability to shift in and out of naga form much like we saw Azshara do in Aszuna and like the current Worgen. They definately have the animations to make it happen
    Naga don't have the ability to shapeshift. Only Azshara does. She has always used illusory magic to make herself appear even more beautiful, and she does have a lot of magical powers. Other naga are simply naga.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps the Vashir zone bit in Suramar is testing the waters for a furture sea expansion? Maybe to see how players feel about water combat now (personally I love it due to the perm mount speed, this should have been in Cata).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Demon View Post
    Naga don't have the ability to shapeshift. Only Azshara does. She has always used illusory magic to make herself appear even more beautiful, and she does have a lot of magical powers. Other naga are simply naga.
    The worgen did not have the power to turn themselves back into humans originally, yet you see how that went. So there's literally nothing stopping them from doing so with the Naga.

The worgen did not have the power to turn themselves back into humans originally, yet you see how that went. So there's literally nothing stopping them from doing so with the Naga.
    Dude. Worgen are based on werewolf mythology. They're shapeshifters by nature. Worgen learning how to swap back to being human is about "controlling the beast within." Naga aren't shapeshifters, they are former elves that have been twisted into something new by the Old Gods. They don't get to transform back to whatever they were. Azshara can only present the illusion of this because that's one of the things she does, but she is not an elf even still.

Difficult to say.

On the one hand, Azshara is a huge figure in the universe that could absolutely be the head of an expansion, threat-wise.

On the other hand, most people don't know about her at all. Blizzard had an incredibly hard time to sell their audience Deathwing, a massive badass Dragon, and it still didn't work for most players. It was no Illidan, no Arthas.

And Azshara doesn't even have any meaningful buildup like Garrosh had, only tidbits here and there that are easily forgotten and often behind quests that aren't obligatory.

Front-lining an expansion at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This is the expansion of fan service
    Killing or leaving behind multiple major characters like Varian and Thrall (R.I.P. Metzen) is doing the fans a service?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoradim View Post
    the emerald dream could be an entire expansion aswell, yet its about to be half a tier
    very true. i'm a little dissapointed we'll only get a taste of the dream
    Hi

hmm nzoth and azshara are linked to void lords,(atleast nzoth) so i dont think blizzard would kill off them in mid-patch.

It would be very stupid by blizz since it is literally the expansion player has asked for since after wotlk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Demon View Post
    Dude. Worgen are based on werewolf mythology. They're shapeshifters by nature. Worgen learning how to swap back to being human is about "controlling the beast within." Naga aren't shapeshifters, they are former elves that have been twisted into something new by the Old Gods. They don't get to transform back to whatever they were. Azshara can only present the illusion of this because that's one of the things she does, but she is not an elf even still.
    They were cursed, one day they were not longer under said curse. That's how blizzard dealt with it and they would do the same with the Naga if they ever were added to the game. Do you honestly not think that after 10 000+ years they would've figured out a way to turn back into elves? The old gods no longer control or have as much influence in the world as they used to. There's N'zoth left, which wasn't even the strongest among the old gods to begin with.

If there's one thing I've learned from WoW it is 1. Nothing stays dead in WoW and 2. Things change all the time, so it is not as far out as you think it is. Besides, Naga, Ogres and High-elves are the most requested playable races, and thus it means that Blizzard will eventually give in, just like they did with DKs and DHs. They created those classes for us because we've been asking for them for years, just like we got new player models when we started asking for that. :>

7+ Year Old Account
    I speculate that Queen Azshara is going to be built up over the course of Legion to be a big villain. Then she will escape just before the expansion ends after we defeat the "avatar of Sargeras," or something of that nature. Thus making her a strong choice for future expansion Boss.

She's like the most powerful living spellcaster alive on Azeroth. And the cause of all the shit we're in right now. She deserves an expansion. But considering Deathwing was not that well received... I dunno. Azshara+NZoth could carry an expansion. They need to do something about water combat if we are to ever see Nazjatar.
    They're probably building her up right now.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-09-13 at 10:06 PM.

Undead-naga-troll raid fits for this expansion.

Pls blizz

7+ Year Old Account
    It is pretty obvious, that she is going to have her own patch, proberly 7.2. Her content (Naga content) have been used both in Cata and Legion so far. We have had alot of naga instances, so having an entire expansion with only that is really unlikely. Even combining her with an old god expansion would be wierd, since her connection with the Legion is much better then with the old gods. We have also seen a little bit to her during the Azsuna questline, which would lead perfectly into a patch, where she either protects the Tomb of Sargaras from us or with her stepping onto the Broken Isle.

To be completly honest, i think they will use her like they did with Ragnaros in Cata. Let her naga have a few apperances during the base expansion and then transition to a total naga patch later in the expansion. THere is simply not enough new in her to fill an entire expasion. They would have to take Vash'ir and Eye of Aszhara back, if they wanted to make a naga expansion.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Azshara herself can transform into her orginal form, I don't see why other Naga could not especially for a playable race. Seeing as Worgen already do that exactly. The model or structure of an NPC being the excuse as to why they can't be playable is not a reason why they couldn't .
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.