Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    We simply don't know that, even when people like you are tending to claim it. It's just an assumption like "Azshara is the second strongest villain out there after Sargeras".

- - - Updated - - -

Mhm with Kosumoth there's even more "Old God" stuff in Legion...
    We DO simply know that, it is mentioned numerous times in the books that she was drunk on the power of the well.

She isn't nearly as strong as she used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoreyai View Post
    We DO simply know that, it is mentioned numerous times in the books that she was drunk on the power of the well.

She isn't nearly as strong as she used to be.
    Again, we don't know that. We know that she was harnessing the powers of the Well, yes. But we don't know anything about her now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Not even close. The LK, Deathwing, Lei Shen, Ragnaros, Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden are all vastly more powerful than Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    In fact, creating content ahead of a release schedule is a great idea for Blizzard. Take a look at Magic The Gathering, a game going strong (and actually growing) after 20 years. One of the ways that MtG keeps their endless cycle of content coming out is that they design two years in the future. If all development of MTG were to stop right now, players would still continue to get new sets for two years. Blizzard would do well to adopt this kind of development policy.
    Blizzard already does this.

Cata was in development before WOTLK launched. MoP was in development before Cata launched. etc.

Again, we don't know that. We know that she was harnessing the powers of the Well, yes. But we don't know anything about her now.
    Yeah the broken isles used to be flooded islands with coral on them and nothing else... then blizzard decided to change that and put a nightwell on them but azshara cant have a source of power apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    Yeah the broken isles used to be flooded islands with coral on them and nothing else... then blizzard decided to change that and put a nightwell on them but azshara cant have a source of power apparently.
    I haven't even figured that out yet although I read nearly every quest in Legion.

I haven't even figured that out yet although I read nearly every quest in Legion.
    oh uhh... umm.. *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    oh uhh... umm.. *spoilers*
    So we don't know yet why the Broken Isles are what they are?