Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    The Hidden Elemental Artifact skin is Troll based, The Rehgar one is not yet available.

Elemental: Random Sewer Boss Drop

Per the wowhead page it looks like the elemental one isn't from the sewers anymore.

Shaman
    Elemental
    Hidden Effect: Some water and air elementals in Stormheim are friendly while you have this weapon equipped.

Hidden Appearance: The Prestige of the Amani - Unlocked via Lost Codex of the Amani.
    During beta this was a drop from Underbelly rares but it appears to have changed.

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifa...tential#shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Omnious View Post
    During beta this was a drop from Underbelly rares but it appears to have changed.
    Did you read my post?

Not against that they might have changed the drop location, Shaman hidden artifact skins sources were a letdown compared to other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by thxyoutoo View Post
    I did a ZG run and a Zul'Aman Bear run - no special loot drop. I did not explore for any lootable world object in the two instances though.

I did do a Throne of Thunder run on normal - no special loot. I did not do Ra-Den... I will need help running Ra-Den as I can't solo that shit.
    There is no special dialogue or anything to pick up in ToT. Just ran it today to check Ra-Den. I had hoped he would recognize his own weapon or something and maybe give a hint.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

7+ Year Old Account
    there is nothing troll in the broken isles, right? did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    There is no special dialogue or anything to pick up in ToT. Just ran it today to check Ra-Den. I had hoped he would recognize his own weapon or something and maybe give a hint.
    As far as i know, no Boss from pre Legion content makes any comment about the artifact weapons.

If i had to take a guess, it might be related to the Hex sticks from ZA, perhaps a low chance to dispel an NPC that grants you the Hidden artifact for Elemental.

Enhance Artifact might be related to ZG, pure speculation though.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2016-09-12 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Did you read my post?
    I have no idea what your trying to get at here, your post was that you didn't mind them being from world drops but you don't like that they are all that way. Than you actually listed the drop for elemental was from the sewer bosses. So I replied back with links that it appears that it is not there anymore.

"The Hidden Elemental Artifact skin is Troll based, The Rehgar one is not yet available.

Not against that they might have changed the drop location, Shaman hidden artifact skins sources were a letdown compared to other classes.
    Resto: Random Drop in Eye of Azshara (Instance)
    Enhance: Random World Boss Drop
    Elemental: Random Sewer Boss Drop

I'd be fine with one of them being "just" a random drop, but all three of them?

I mean they are "easy" to acquire but some kind of treasure hunt isn't that bad as well."

Quote Originally Posted by Omnious View Post
    I have no idea what your trying to get at here, your post was that you didn't mind them being from world drops but you don't like that they are all that way. Than you actually listed the drop for elemental was from the sewer bosses. So I replied back with links that it appears that it is not there anymore.
    Perhaps i should have made it clearer, those drops i listed where the sources from Beta.

However, the sentence above should have made it clear that the locations were seemingly changed, the main reason why i listed them is to point out that basically all Hidden artifact skins from Shaman were just random drops with nothing else involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll admit I'm disappointed that the resto and enhance drops are from bosses. It's pretty boring. I'm jealous looking at other classes artifact acquisition quests or adventures.

Not to mention the resto hidden artifact effect is SO lame compared to others..."standing still gives a water animation". BLAH...other people get bonus rep % or AP from doing cool things.

So far I'm at 15 EofA runs with no resto appearance. I wonder what the drop rate is? Wowhead has it listed as .01% and ONLY from Warlord Parjesh, not sure if that is accurate or not.

Can anyone confirm if they have received the drop from something other than Warlord Parjesh?
    Last edited by Regalbeast; 2016-09-13 at 03:35 PM.

Deleted
    Hello everyone, just registered to post this. Ive talked wth a Blizzard GM about the elemental hidden apereance location, and although its true that due to its ``hidden´´ nature he couldnt give me an objetive answer.... he slipped (in my opinion) that it has been moved from the sewers and that it was there for testing purposes. Cant show the conversation (privacy and all that) and it matches all the problems weve had that its statistically impossible that anyone didnt loot that from the sewers.

I think enhancement appearance has also changed sources, there doesn't seem to be another hidden appearance that drops from world bosses along with blizz saying all the appearances are obtainable right now.

That being said, I went to isle of giants, the troll area in isle of thunder and cleared the troll bosses in throne of thunder to no avail. This might be a long shot, but I'll see if the waterlogged zandalari journal can be used as some sort of a clue, or maybe all five.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantypops View Post
    I think enhancement appearance has also changed sources, there doesn't seem to be another hidden appearance that drops from world bosses along with blizz saying all the appearances are obtainable right now.
    I would take that with a grain of salt. Guardian Druid, Survival Hunter, Mistweaver Monk and Shadow Priest all reportedly drop from bosses in the Nightmare Raid, which would mean all are not available right now unless they were all changed too.
    Then of course there is the Fury Warrior one too, two thirds of which drop from a world boss. I would say there's still a very good chance the enhancement one will still drop from the aquatic world bosses given its descriptive text.

As for the Elemental one, at this point I would hazard a guess that it maybe comes from doing Archaeology or some kind of Library in the broken isles. Where else would you find a lost piece of ancient literature?
    Last edited by mmoce5ee2a432e; 2016-09-13 at 08:21 PM.

Deleted
    Oh! forgot to mention, anyone can tell me if they know anything about the lore that its told on the Lost Codex of the Amani? cause i have no clue + theres nothing on the internet about Atai´natha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantypops View Post

That being said, I went to isle of giants, the troll area in isle of thunder and cleared the troll bosses in throne of thunder to no avail. This might be a long shot, but I'll see if the waterlogged zandalari journal can be used as some sort of a clue, or maybe all five.
    Interesting. Keep us posted!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 7hos View Post
    Oh! forgot to mention, anyone can tell me if they know anything about the lore that its told on the Lost Codex of the Amani? cause i have no clue + theres nothing on the internet about Atai´natha
    current frustration is there is very little information offered by the flavor text. then there were also no trolls in the expansion to my knowledge.

Deleted
    got my resto artifact on my alt less than 24 hrs ago, decided to do my daily hc for artifact power and ended up getting the Resto skin from the first boss.

http://i.imgur.com/4Lawrv4.jpg

and yes I was Elemental and had my loot spec as Elemental, so you can get them regardless of what spec you're playing. Seems like you just need the Artifact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Professional Shitposter View Post
    got my resto artifact on my alt less than 24 hrs ago, decided to do my daily hc for artifact power and ended up getting the Resto skin from the first boss.

http://i.imgur.com/4Lawrv4.jpg

and yes I was Elemental and had my loot spec as Elemental, so you can get them regardless of what spec you're playing. Seems like you just need the Artifact.
    Good to know! Even though someone on Wowhead said they got the skin from naga trash I'm beginning to think it only drops from Warlord Parjesh.

I really want this skin ASAP so I can unlock the other appearances with it on

Elemental shaman

Well if i remember right there is atleast 2 troll related things under the sea or near the broken isles, soo it just might not be available yet.

1.troll capital Zandalar shielded probably the same way the nightborne did it but happened during the cataclysm, said to be between the mealstrom and pandaria

2.darkspear isles that was overrun by the naga and murlocs during the wc3 campaign, cant remember did it sink?

Last edited by BoTFranK; 2016-09-13 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoTFranK View Post
    Well if i remember right there is atleast 2 troll related things under the sea or near the broken isles, soo it just might not be available yet.
    Doubtful, both Skins were available on Beta, doubt that they changed the actual skin last minute.

As for the Elemental one, at this point I would hazard a guess that it maybe comes from doing Archaeology or some kind of Library in the broken isles. Where else would you find a lost piece of ancient literature?
    Archaelogy is pretty much a possibility almost any artifact skin, too open ended in my mind.

Feel free to try it out, though.

Things i might try out:
    - Using Amani Hex sticks on Frogs in ZA
    - Zandalari Dudes in ToT
    - Something in ZG
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2016-09-13 at 11:34 PM.

I have tried the hex sticks and frogs, might not have done all or maby there are some hidden

and im not saying they have changed the skins, but they are both troll related.
    The enhancment one is called Zandalar champion appearance.
    hopefully it might be the same as with the ele weapon that was supposed to drop from underbelly rare, they could both have been placeholder locations

treasure hunt is way more awesome than rng drop, are there any trolls that seem out of place to both factions somewhere on or around the isles? ill take another lap and see if i find something

I have tried the hex sticks and frogs, might not have done all or maby there are some hidden

and im not saying they have changed the skins, but they are both troll related.
    The enhancment one is called Zandalar champion appearance.
    hopefully it might be the same as with the ele weapon that was supposed to drop from underbelly rare, they could both have been placeholder locations

treasure hunt is way more awesome than rng drop, are there any trolls that seem out of place to both factions somewhere on or around the isles? ill take another lap and see if i find something
    Only trolls I've seen in the Isles is a group of Zandalari slaves in Azsuna.