Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Oh, no sir.

I can most definitely complain.

rabble rabble 0/12-14

Still nothing to. Have seen two DHs with the skin already. >

I hope that the second hidden artifact skin will be harder to get. kinda jealously about how other specs are searching for clues about how to get it. Feels like Childhood when everyone was playing that Snes game trying to find out how to unlock X character.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

thing that makes me wonder, does it depend on the spec you are playing? the spec you are loot selected for? or can either spec get the drop. as main dps, i never come out of dps loot spec for fear of a wrong legendary

15+ Year Old Account
    So today I finally got the drop.

Funny, I was soloing one of the bosses who was at around 37mil hp. When he was at about 5 mil a dps DH shows up and does something that the boss resets. I was so pissed off.
    So I went and resummoned a boss. Turns out it's a 10mil hp lvl 100 boss lol. Killing him was like taking candy from a baby.
    And the hidden skin finally dropped!
    Disappointing though as it's butt ugly, so I went back to my upgraded skin. I though Umberwing dropped there, but nope.

Anyone know where the fuck Umberwing skin can be found?

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post

Funny, I was soloing one of the bosses who was at around 37mil hp. When he was at about 5 mil a dps DH shows up and does something that the boss resets. I was so pissed off.
    So I went and resummoned a boss. Turns out it's a 10mil hp lvl 100 boss lol. Killing him was like taking candy from a baby.
    Disappointing though as it's butt ugly, so I went back to my upgraded skin. I though Umberwing dropped there, but nope.

Would you mind posting a pic with it on. Would like to see it thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therapeutic View Post
    Would you mind posting a pic with it on. Would like to see it thanks.
    If he doesn't get you a picture I can when i get home. I am at work right now so I can't show an in-game screen shot. I looked and the armory just has a stupid standing pose so you don't get anything out of it.

http://imgur.com/a/i3P5i
    Last edited by bloodwulf; 2016-09-13 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Added Ingame SS
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    If he doesn't get you a picture I can when i get home. I am at work right now so I can't show an in-game screen shot. I looked and the armory just has a stupid standing pose so you don't get anything out of it.

http://imgur.com/a/i3P5i
    Thanks, was curious how that was going to look. I like them, lost of people were complaining about what they looked like.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sorry I went to bed.
    The main problem I have with that skin is that it doesn't look like glaives. More like fists.

I like the look of the hidden skin. Can't wait to get it

10+ Year Old Account
    They really fit their name. Instead of curved blades, I am using giant armplates that basically makes look like I am dualwielding shields. It is a really unique look. I am going for my PVP variant so i can have a redmog going.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.

I hope next patches bring a regular Warglaive to vengeance. I like the "Tonfa" like skin, i still think the regular glaive looks better with the current animations in general(mainly moving around, jumping and etc).

Also it really bugs me the clipping on the shoulder if you are a NightElf Male and run with glaives unsheated and on battle, the point of your warblade will keep Poking your shoulder. Maybe i just have some kind of OCD or watever.

Anyway, the bulwark looks great with shoulderless transmogs. Can't wait to get mine. :T
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am personally glad we got the Warblades and not Warglaives. As a Nelf, if you have the Glaives sheathed they sit WAY too high on her back. I think if they lowered the mounting point by a bout 3-5 inches it would look significantly better. I do wish I knew if they were going to use that chain glaive appearance that appeared in one of the blizzcon slides.

So I got this skin today. Is the hidden effect skill unknown?

Really like the looks!
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Deleted
    Does anyone know if there are any other pre-requisites to get this to drop? I must of done at least 2 weeks worth of the boss but not had it drop (I researched this straight away and no-lifed the game at launch).

I haven't actually finish highmountain questline yet - does it have anything to do with having all the main questlines complete?

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post

I believe there's going to be a second hidden appearance for all artifact weapons that's some sort of "challenge" skin. Not exactly sure how it's going to work, but it's probably going to be some sort of spec-specific challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    thing that makes me wonder, does it depend on the spec you are playing? the spec you are loot selected for? or can either spec get the drop. as main dps, i never come out of dps loot spec for fear of a wrong legendary
    I got it a few days ago while I was havoc spec. i couldnt tell you if thats a bug or not or working as intended but thats what happened. I do the boss everyday as havoc for the little buffs, and to help the tanks out
    Last edited by BentPencils; 2016-09-15 at 09:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neelam View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any other pre-requisites to get this to drop? I must of done at least 2 weeks worth of the boss but not had it drop (I researched this straight away and no-lifed the game at launch).

I haven't actually finish highmountain questline yet - does it have anything to do with having all the main questlines complete?
    No prerequisites for the Iron Warden skin. It is just a simple drop. RNG just is not working in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by BentPencils View Post
    I got it a few days ago while I was havoc spec. i couldnt tell you if thats a bug or not or working as intended but thats what happened. I do the boss everyday as havoc for the little buffs, and to help the tanks out
    Thanks for confirming. i do it as veng but for saftey i always have my loot spec as havoc since i do about of bouncing between.

Nah, Hunters buy theirs.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah...........

Quote Originally Posted by Darometh View Post
    For real? Than again, hunters, shouldn't surprise me, we can't overwhelm them with hard stuff like thinking
    8k for the ugliest weapon look I have ever seen.