Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    Sooo...you don't have a point. Got it.
    About as much a point as you have been making.

I didn't rent it, I bought it. You can rationalize it all you want, we all know what it comes down to. Bliz removing the only access to a product people want. Therefore it pops up "illegally". It's on them, not the players.
    You think you bought it because you don't understand what you spent money on. You don't own anything but the boxes you got and the stuff inside, the rest was all on loan. I see you are taking your own advice of rationalizing it all you want, nicely done. It is too bad you and so many others don't know what they are spending money on and how it works, which then leads to them being upset or feeling entitled to more then what they should and will get.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    About as much a point as you have been making.
    You haven't said shit. Private servers are "illegal". No way! Anything original to add?
    fuckface
    Last edited by Dormie; 2016-09-13 at 11:41 PM.

You haven't said shit. Private servers are "illegal". No way! Anything original to add?
    fuckface
    I'm still playing Legion and Nost is shut down? Original enough?

Ohh nice you had to try and hide your insult. Really classy.

I'm still playing Legion and Nost is shut down? Original enough?
    So you too have nothing to say. Interesting.
    fuckface

So you too have nothing to say. Interesting.
    fuckface
    That is because everything that could be said on the topic has been said. Drop the petty insults though, you are looking really sad.

That is because everything that could be said on the topic has been said. Drop the petty insults though, you are looking really sad.
    Then why are you here?
    And idk what you're talking about fuckface

Then why are you here?
    And idk what you're talking about fuckface
    Until you drop the insults I have nothing further to discuss with you.

Until you drop the insults I have nothing further to discuss with you.
    That's cool because you weren't discussing anything anyways and apparently there's nothing to discuss.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2016-09-13 at 11:47 PM.

snip
    Went ahead and reported your posts, you don't like how the discussion went and got angry and decided to try and hide color coded insults in your posts. I'll go back to playing Legion and you can go play on Nost...wait..ah well, at least one of is happy. Hint: It isn't you.

Went ahead and reported your posts, you don't like how the discussion went and got angry and decided to try and hide color coded insults in your posts. I'll go back to playing Legion and you can go play on Nost...wait..ah well, at least one of is happy. Hint: It isn't you.

I'm playing Legion you dumbass and I barely played Nost. Go ahead. Bans here are a joke. At least I don't come to threads to tell people how wrong they are for playing a game.
    Faggot.

The only people that would come here and be against Nost are FAGGOTS who feel the need to suck some corporate cock. I don't dislike Bliz but anyone with sense knows closing Nost was a dick move. Now go follow some rules yah tools.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-09-22 at 06:20 AM.

Well anything else to discuss in this topic since we can safely ignore the one person tossing out as many insults as possible.

nostalrius fanboys in a nutshell really

Well anything else to discuss in this topic since we can safely ignore the one person tossing out as many insults as possible.
    Let's discuss how many dicks you take on a daily basis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Madscientist View Post
    I'm not even a fanboy. I could care less about Nost. I like making fun of idiots coming here to be high and mighty.

"QQ you're wrong the server is illegal"
    Wake the fuck up.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-09-22 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madscientist View Post
    Sadly that does seem to be the case of late.

Even funnier is that Phumbles does not realize the only argument against Nost is 'it is illegal.' I mean that one is pretty good but that is just one of many. Too bad he can't have a civil discussion, ah well.

Sadly that does seem to be the case of late.

Even funnier is that Phumbles does not realize the only argument against Nost is 'it is illegal.' I mean that one is pretty good but that is just one of many. Too bad he can't have a civil discussion, ah well.
    And it being illegal is IRRELEVANT to everyone but Blizzard. People aren't arguing that it's illegal, they arguing that it shouldn't be. But you faggots can't wrap your head around that.

What's funny is I knew you idiots would generalize Legacy people after I started talking about that. What useless people you are. At least they're here for a reason, your here to be pricks. You're the equivalent of Yankee fans..

Now I'll await my 41st infraction so you can continue discussing how much you agree with copyright laws.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-14 at 12:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Gotta love how people are making claims about Legion being a solo-player game without a journey. Meanwhile, they romance like fanatics over content from 2004, pretanding it's "new" and a "journey" even though they've probably played through it numerous times and it never changes.

Retail and moving forward = where it's at. Legion's success so far, only cements it.
    Nostalgia is one thing. I started playing Nostalrius for that reason. After a while I realized I wasn't just playing for nostalgia anymore, I was playing because the game was fun. It was challenging, it was immersive. The other players were helpful and cared about the world as much as I did. Most of them weren't rushing through and wanted to level, back when leveling was actually a fun and important part of the game. Vanilla is still good, it's just a completely different game from what current wow is. It's for a different group of people that just want to enjoy an oldschol mmorpg.

so go fuck yourself, I'm not forcing you to play vanilla, or denying you your legion expansion so stop saying the way i like to play the game is wrong.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-14 at 02:34 AM.

Let's discuss how many dicks you take on a daily basis.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even a fanboy. I could care less about Nost. I like making fun of idiots coming here to be high and mighty.

"QQ you're wrong the server is illegal"
    Wake the fuck up.
    Uh...but it is.

And it being illegal is IRRELEVANT to everyone but Blizzard. People aren't arguing that it's illegal, they arguing that it shouldn't be. But you faggots can't wrap your head around that.
    Not true at all. It matters to all game studios or anyone who owns a property and is seeing it being illegally used by other parties. Copyright laws exist for a reason. It's Blizzard's property. Why should they be obligated to let someone steal it? Should I let someone come into my house and steal all of my belongings? It's the same as that, except just physical versus digital. I played on Nostalrius and I had a lot of fun. I was sad to see it get shut down. But I get why it happened and I don't blame Blizzard at all for protecting their intellectual property.
    Last edited by Devia; 2016-09-14 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devia View Post
    Uh...but it is.

Not true at all. It matters to all game studios or anyone who owns a property and is seeing it being illegally used by other parties. Copyright laws exist for a reason. It's Blizzard's property. Why should they be obligated to let someone steal it? Should I let someone come into my house and steal all of my belongings? It's the same as that, except just physical versus digital. I played on Nostalrius and I had a lot of fun. I was sad to see it get shut down. But I get why it happened and I don't blame Blizzard at all for protecting their intellectual property.
    I know why they do it. But I also know they really didn't have to. They had to because lawyers, essentially. If it was an actual concern they'd have all 996 of those private servers shut down.

My point is that they do this to themselves by denying people the product. It's no different than the war on drugs. You want to make drugs illegal? Sure. But don't act like its blasphemous when the black market shows up. You want to actually "protect" your intellectual property? Then distribute the product yourself. Like half of the laws now, it's outdated thanks to the Internet. Nothing that is natural should be illegal, and an item being denied showing up other places is natural. Whether you like that it happens or not. Adapt your rules to reality, don't fight against it and act like the people doing it are villains.

How many other games allow private servers to be run? Bliz can't do this? Modding is one of the biggest attractions of PC games.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2016-09-14 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jpedrote52 View Post
    Nostalgia is one thing. I started playing Nostalrius for that reason. After a while I realized I wasn't just playing for nostalgia anymore, I was playing because the game was fun. It was challenging, it was immersive. The other players were helpful and cared about the world as much as I did. Most of them weren't rushing through and wanted to level, back when leveling was actually a fun and important part of the game. Vanilla is still good, it's just a completely different game from what current wow is. It's for a different group of people that just want to enjoy an oldschol mmorpg.

so go fuck yourself, I'm not forcing you to play vanilla, or denying you your legion expansion so stop saying the way i like to play the game is wrong.
    So you don't like someone says and say 'go fuck yourself'. Great way to get your point across.

Yes we get it, to you Nost was a magical place full of gumdrops and kittens. No bad players there, no immersion breaking bugs or situations, no gold seller spam, no cheaters, everyone was helpful and kind. Yeahhhhh sure it was.