Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    to expand on OPs question, how am i supposed to achieve the optimal 65% and up momo uptime, when i need to build up fury in between? on dummy with no buffs flasks nor anything, i get around 57-60% uptime if i make sure i have around 70-80 fury before i vr/fr for momo. only by doing back to back momos can i get the uptime of 65+ but that leads to building up fury doing momo and that's a no-no.
    you keep momentum up as much as possible, while prioritizing times when you dump fury. That being said there is times you will be in momentum while building fury in order to get your blur off at an opportunistic time.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted
    Usually get to ~70 fury, then momentum and use Glaive+2xChaos Strike, depending on crit (refunds fury), get back to ~70, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    to expand on OPs question, how am i supposed to achieve the optimal 65% and up momo uptime, when i need to build up fury in between? on dummy with no buffs flasks nor anything, i get around 57-60% uptime if i make sure i have around 70-80 fury before i vr/fr for momo. only by doing back to back momos can i get the uptime of 65+ but that leads to building up fury doing momo and that's a no-no.
    This was the exact problem I was having. My uptime on Momo wasn't nearly at the 60% marker because of it. I would hover around 50-55%. Some fights of course a lot less because DPS is worse when I am dead. Anyway this information has helped out. Thanks you to everyone.

I was concerned cause I was only pulling 180-200k with 825 ilvl and that seemed low. Pure single target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    bloodlet definitely double dips. double check your combat logs.
    throw glaive gets a 20% boost, then dynamically bloodlet dot gets 20%

- - - Updated - - -

it double dips. 20% increased dmg is 20% increased damage. if throw glaive hits for 100k, the dot then ticks for the bonus damage +20% more because of how the dynamic update system works. they loosely removed dot snapshotting from most classes.
    So as the other screenshot has shown. No it doesn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
    This was the exact problem I was having. My uptime on Momo wasn't nearly at the 60% marker because of it. I would hover around 50-55%. Some fights of course a lot less because DPS is worse when I am dead. Anyway this information has helped out. Thanks you to everyone.

I was concerned cause I was only pulling 180-200k with 825 ilvl and that seemed low. Pure single target.
    Probably gets easier with high crit.

High Crit = Fury Refund via Chaos crits, less need to build fury.