Quote Originally Posted by Sarrgoth View Post
    I don´t know if this has come up or not.

But earlier today I was in Azurewing Repose in Aszuna. And when I walked past Senegos (the big blue dragon), the guards in the area said something like "There is an aura of disease and pestilence and death from the blade you carry, Death Knight. Keep away from Senegos.". I don´t know if this might be a clue or not. Considering Senegos is from the blue dragonflight, the same as Sindragosa (she was raised by Arthas and became the first or the strongest frost wyrm.). I just thought it was worth mentioning. I should also be mentioning that I was equipped with Apocalypse.
    There's also a Druid NPC in Val'shara named "Aranelle" that says "Ugggh - that blade - what is that you carry? Disease and rot surround you, Death Knight!" When an unholy DK comes near her

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    A lot of npcs react to some of the artifact weapons. Dryads in Val`sharah place react to apocalypse and some dalaran npcs will react to Apocalypse and blades of the fallen prince.
    Doing the first Darkheart Thicket boss with druids in randoms can get pretty annoying after a while. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Doing the first Darkheart Thicket boss with druids in randoms can get pretty annoying after a while. :P
    Very annoying where the guy loves that staff so much he won't shut up about it.

Hah! man I thought I was onto something. Connecting the blue dragon flight and all that

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Gonna bump my Yogg-Saron theory considering all this blabber about the fake Screenshot filters everything out...
    Short story, losing all insanity on yogg saron as a death knight does not mind control you, but it does on other classes.
    It could be a bug. Yoggy was bugged for a minute when 7.0 launched. BUT one of the GM responses did say something about a "puzzle" and yoggy has a puzzle box.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrealness View Post
    It could be a bug. Yoggy was bugged for a minute when 7.0 launched. BUT one of the GM responses did say something about a "puzzle" and yoggy has a puzzle box.
    Illuminati confirmed.

However, doesn't it strike you as a bit odd that it's JUST Death Knights that dont go insane?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    um...no. Last time I checked we're pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Gonna bump my Yogg-Saron theory considering all this blabber about the fake Screenshot filters everything out...
    Short story, losing all insanity on yogg saron as a death knight does not mind control you, but it does on other classes.
    10 or 25? Because when i solo it on 25 i never lost Sanity even before the patch, its only on 10 when i loose Sanity.

Deleted
    You must try to go in ulduar leaving artifacts in your bank, if you go insane maybe there's a connection

I wasn't losing sanity before the patch. I didn't notice losing sanity on a variety of classes, I thought they just nerfed the hell out of it to let us solo it easily. I don't think this insanity speculation has anything to do with us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    10 or 25? Because when i solo it on 25 i never lost Sanity even before the patch, its only on 10 when i loose Sanity.
    25 +0. I just faced Yogg-Saron for the entire third phase. Where he leeches 4 sanity. Brought me to 0 and the buff just dissapeared. Waited a few more mins facing him, no difference.

Edit: Its not the fact that you lose Sanity, its the fact when you lose 100 sanity, it doesn't MC you.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    I wasn't losing sanity before the patch. I didn't notice losing sanity on a variety of classes, I thought they just nerfed the hell out of it to let us solo it easily. I don't think this insanity speculation has anything to do with us.
    i think he was talking about not getting MCd when he ran out of sanity. other classes still were.

Sounds more like a bug than anything else

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Either a bug or you accidentally found a starting point for yet another quest that has nothing to do with our skins

This happens in numerous areas such as the temple of Elune. Though I do believe the text promp is a clue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruntien View Post
    This happens in numerous areas such as the temple of Elune. Though I do believe the text promp is a clue.
    It says something about rot and disease right? This actually got me thinking about Nythendra in the Emerald Nightmare. Could it drop from her like guardian druid's hidden appearance drops from Ursoc?

Deleted
    Its a hook, it must drop from something that has a hook, posseses hooks, or has eaten hooks.

Yet, maybe the start of the quest drops from something totally unrelated, or maybe we need to control some undead somewhere and take it to another place, hey look at the mindfuck that people have to go through to get corrupted ashbringer or the woolomancer's thing, you can't find that alone, it can only be found datamining, seriously, these hidden apperance won't be for everyone.

And for the second hidden app per weapon, my guess is that they will loot from something 7.1 related.

Wonder if there is some toy interaction we need to do?

So i just read Kathra'natir is on the broken shore has anyone gone to him since hes the last nathrezim to wield it?

All gave up on ICC/Northrend?