Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Good news.

No one wanted mass immigration, no one asked for millions of people to lose their homes. We could put the blame on Germany and Sweden for "inviting them", we could blame it on the UK and the US for destabilizing the Middle East in the first place, or we could blame Putin for holding his hand over the monster that is Assad.
    But all this blame talk doesn't matter now, we have a problem and we have to solve it. And Eastern Europe doesn't show solidarity. No one should be forced to take in refugees, but we still have to handle the issue financially. So if they don't want to help to shoulder the refugee crisis by taking in refugees, we have to cut their budget accordingly so other countries can do it instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of coins
    East-Europe: "We shouldn't be helping others"

West-Europe: "You're kinda a charity case yourself..."

East-Europe: "Euuhh, fuck it's different. We're white!"
    Yeah, this always cracked me up as well.

And then the argument about them being different because they share "EU values". Meanwhile the Polish government tries to completely erode the constitutional state.
    Last edited by Malacrass; 2016-09-14 at 12:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    But all this blame talk doesn't matter now, we have a problem and we have to solve it.
    Yes.
    And Eastern Europe doesn't show solidarity. No one should be forced to take in refugees, but we still have to handle the issue financially. So if they don't want to help to shoulder the refugee crisis by taking in refugees, we have to cut their budget accordingly so other countries can do it instead.
    The EU isn't taking in refugees - The money is going to border enforcement.
    Which is what the Eastern bloc wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, yes, fucking yes.
    I've been waiting for this great news for a long time now.

If those countries refuse to aid in an international crisis and instead choose to elect far-right governments they should try dealing without our support.

Yes, god-forbid someone doesn't agree with all of the homoerotic femboys in the Netherlands who think that foreigners are "cool", "edgy" and "objectively equal".

Geert Wilders is the closest thing the Netherlands has to a man. Let that sink in.

Infracted - Nation Bashing
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-09-14 at 05:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    They care about enforced borders.
    Buy a map.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Eastern Europeans having been gulping up EU funds for years. It is about time they start getting their affairs in order and stop reallying on handouts.

Eastern Europe does not come even close to the amount Western Europe spends on the EU and have been receiving to much aid for what they contribute.
    While not having any idea on why eastern europe is the way it is, i suggest you read some history and stop throwing shit for fun. Have you even heard of the local and national businesses that they ruined with their ridiculous imposed conditions? Probably not. How about the fact that eastern europe is a market for western goods, everything from potatoes to milk to even medical supplies, why? So they can cash in. And then they launder money by "supporting" us with crap funds that are mostly used to reinforce their shit reign by taking it back through other means. No wonder UK wanted out.

Get your shit straight then post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    While not having any idea on why eastern europe is the way it is, i suggest you read some history and stop throwing shit for fun. Have you even heard of the local and national businesses that they ruined with their ridiculous imposed conditions? Probably not. How about the fact that eastern europe is a market for western goods, everything from potatoes to milk to even medical supplies, why? So they can cash in. And then they launder money by "supporting" us with crap funds that are mostly used to reinforce their shit reign by taking it back through other means. No wonder UK wanted out.

Get your shit straight then post.
    His shit was straight, you just added another layer to it. Youre free to leave and prosper in whatever market you think you'll prosper in.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    His shit was straight, you just added another layer to it. Youre free to leave and prosper in whatever market you think you'll prosper in.
    All in due time. The EU will not last forever with their bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    All in due time. The EU will not last forever with their bullshit.
    Oh the EU will. You might not be part of it that for sure, but that mechanism set in place in 1951, that made "war between european countries unthinkable and materially impossible", that's not going anywhere. Enjoy being ouside though

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, yes, fucking yes.
    I've been waiting for this great news for a long time now.

If those countries refuse to aid in an international crisis and instead choose to elect far-right governments they should try dealing without our support.
    The international crisis is the decision of the Davosie elite in the Western European political class deciding to solicit unchecked, uncapped, and unending economic migration from all of Africa and the Middle East in lump sums measured in the millions. The nominal Syrian refugee crisis can be adequately handled in the Middle East, but won't be as long as the Merkelians and the Junckerians continue to use the EU as an attractive nuisance.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh the EU will. You might not be part of it that for sure, but that mechanism set in place in 1951, that made "war between european countries unthinkable and materially impossible", that's not going anywhere. Enjoy being ouside though
    I mean, the geographic regions of the EU will still exist, and a lot of the names will maybe survive as ethnocultural-linguistic artifacts, but that's about it.

Deleted
    After reading all these dirty - hateful - comments: it is really a good idea that Central and Eastern Europe leaves the EU. Austria also.

If you, Western people, think that you are just donating money to CEE you are just short-sighted. Your economies had a massive boost thanks to the influx of underpaid immigrants from CEE who, unlike the "guests" of the German chancellor, are actually well-qualified for their job. The absence of well-qualified workforce and the old infrastructure from the Soviet era led to bloodless and weak economies which had to be supported by the Cohesion Fund until they manage to recover. Some managed, some - Bulgaria and Romania - are still struggling.
    Nowadays, our own economics are owned by Western Europe. The biggest players on the local market in each category are divisions of foreign companies. On daily basis we buy food from Kaufland and Lidl, we buy clothing from H&M, we buy a second-hand car made in Germany.

If the local people in Western Europe do not want to coexist with us then the EU is just a pointless struggle. Most of the people in CEE are actually very pro-European (including me) if one day we feel the need to have somebody bossing us around we better ask Russia and China. We share a similar culture with them, we like Russian people and we have no problems living with them. We are going to be poor but we are also poor in the EU so who cares?

If the local people in Western Europe prefer to coexist with Arabs and Africans then please let us know. Officially, with a note to your governments and the European Parliament. It is good, no problem. It is your choice, we respect that. Nothing against Arabs and Africans - there are quite hearty people among them - but the people from Eastern Europe are a bit conservative and they don't want a massive influx of people of other cultures. We are free to choose with whom we share our land. That's freedom.

Now, just for your information: some of my friends are border patrols on the EU border with Turkey. They lived in tents last winter, without a shower and heating, because of the unexpected mess that somebody in Berlin and Brussels did. Hopefully, the living conditions this winter are going to be better. Our border police navigates the immigrant influx - they are no refugees from Syria nowadays, only immigrants from Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan - to the control points so that everybody who enters the EU is identified and registered. That is because we care about the people in Western Europe and we don't want sad stories like these in Paris and Brussels to happen again. And I just read about your "friendship" and how highly you value our work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    The international crisis is the decision of the Davosie elite in the Western European political class deciding to solicit unchecked, uncapped, and unending economic migration from all of Africa and the Middle East in lump sums measured in the millions. The nominal Syrian refugee crisis can be adequately handled in the Middle East, but won't be as long as the Merkelians and the Junckerians continue to use the EU as an attractive nuisance.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, the geographic regions of the EU will still exist, and a lot of the names will maybe survive as ethnocultural-linguistic artifacts, but that's about it.
    In a remote future I guess that would be the case. I mean... remote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    After reading all these dirty - hateful - comments: it is really a good idea that Central and Eastern Europe leaves the EU. Austria also.

If you, Western people, think that you are just donating money to CEE you are just short-sighted. Your economies had a massive boost thanks to the influx of underpaid immigrants from CEE who, unlike the "guests" of the German chancellor, are actually well-qualified for their job. The absence of well-qualified workforce and the old infrastructure from the Soviet era led to bloodless and weak economies which had to be supported by the Cohesion Fund until they manage to recover. Some managed, some - Bulgaria and Romania - are still struggling.
    Nowadays, our own economics are owned by Western Europe. The biggest players on the local market in each category are divisions of foreign companies. On daily basis we buy food from Kaufland and Lidl, we buy clothing from H&M, we buy a second-hand car made in Germany.

If the local people in Western Europe do not want to coexist with us then the EU is just a pointless struggle. Most of the people in CEE are actually very pro-European (including me) if one day we feel the need to have somebody bossing us around we better ask Russia and China. We share a similar culture with them, we like Russian people and we have no problems living with them. We are going to be poor but we are also poor in the EU so who cares?

If the local people in Western Europe prefer to coexist with Arabs and Africans then please let us know. Officially, with a note to your governments and the European Parliament. It is good, no problem. It is your choice, we respect that. Nothing against Arabs and Africans - there are quite hearty people among them - but the people from Eastern Europe are a bit conservative and they don't want a massive influx of people of other cultures. We are free to choose with whom we share our land. That's freedom.

Now, just for your information: some of my friends are border patrols on the EU border with Turkey. They lived in tents last winter, without a shower and heating, because of the unexpected mess that somebody in Berlin and Brussels did. Hopefully, the living conditions this winter are going to be better. Our border police navigates the immigrant influx - they are no refugees from Syria nowadays, only immigrants from Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan - to the control points so that everybody who enters the EU is identified and registered. That is because we care about the people in Western Europe and we don't want sad stories like these in Paris and Brussels to happen again. And I just read about your "friendship" and how highly you value our work.
    Awww look... they care. Aint you sweet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    If the local people in Western Europe prefer to coexist with Arabs and Africans then please let us know.
    I can tell you that those who categorically don't want to coexist with Arabs or Africans also don't want to coexist with you. The moment the refugee crisis is handled (more or less) the far right will re-start their campaign against Eastern Europe again. You know, "raising awareness" when it comes to those leeching Poles stealing our cars and robbing our eldery at the border.
    And hey why stop at Poles, just think of all those marauding gangs from the Czech Republic! Or those filthy gypsies from Romania?!

There must always be an enemy image, and you will be next on the menue. 100% Guaranteed.

That's why this "we are white and uhm... somewhat catholic (??!) ...and that makes us more valuable!" is so hilarious. And tragic. But mostly hilarious.

Deleted
    I can tell you that those who categorically don't want to coexist with Arabs or Africans also don't want to coexist with you. The moment the refugee crisis is handled (more or less) the far right will re-start their campaign against Eastern Europe again. You know, "raising awareness" when it comes to those leeching Poles stealing our cars and robbing our eldery at the border.
    And hey why stop at Poles, just think of all those marauding gangs from the Czech Republic! Or those filthy gypsies from Romania?!

There must always be an enemy image, and you will be next on the menue. 100% Guaranteed.

That's why this "we are white and uhm... somewhat catholic (??!) ...and that makes us more valuable!" is so hilarious. And tragic. But mostly hilarious.
    Absolutely right. Proof of this is Brexit and attacks towards Poles that have tripled since the vote in some areas.

In a remote future I guess that would be the case. I mean... remote.
    If within the amount of time we've come since Titanic sank, remote, sure.

Genuine question, Do you believe Arabs and Africans would bring prosperous future to Europe?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoh View Post
    everyone has had the blame game, we all know what they did. most learned a lesson. these issues aren't about the EU. the problems are global and need a global solution. if countries refuse to cooperate, then there is nothing to talk about.
    yes, population control through war. Africa and Middle East has population BOOM exponentially, while Europe and U.S. population DECREASED. Thus, a genocide is necessary against African and Middle Easterners. It would be BEST for EVERYONE involved. We don't need to kill the firstborn, and intelluctal. Everyone else does not need to exist. I mean genuinely they are having 3 or 5 th children with 3 or 5 wives, and they can not provide for them. If they were Western standards, they still would not be able to feed them. They are Excess population, that would have died by DISEASE, WAR and Natural Disasters. In teh past, they died exactly for those reasons. It should have been their DESTINY.But those things are being decreased by western intervention. Thus, WE are faced with this problem.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-14 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Next up on the list of leftist hypocrisy that makes me smile:

"We need to help these poor people in these trying times. It's the right thing to do."

"Fuck your poor country. I have no idea why we are spending money on you."
    Exactly what I came in to say.

"Help poor people, only if they are brown"

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    That's why a majority of citizens should have to vote when states join the EU. Just as citizen votes should be needed when bringing in millions of unskilled migrants.
    Idiot! European Solidarity is only with Muslims from fuck all wherever and mainly which ever ones Glorious Mother Merkel, and Radiant Revolutionary Eternal Commission wishes into Europe.

Dirty Polacks are just stupid poor people, we must help the poor people of ummm..... well nobody checked where they come from but we have to help those poor people instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quoting for future references.
    Really amazing how (if?) he even believes what he posts. Not surprising though, as i read the OP i was kinda expecting his comment (same tune, pure conspiracy, business as usual)

Absolutely right. Proof of this is Brexit and attacks towards Poles that have tripled since the vote in some areas.
    I wonder if some EE would actually start defending themselves would the attacks continue? No one in UK is doing shit about arab/muslims because they are afraid. Shit you can get stabbed or get your head chopped of on a street, so why pick on those when you have a "bloody pole" working hard and maybe annoying you with his parting on over the weekend. What's he gonna do? It's not like he can claim racism, he's white male after all, the most privileged group...

Also, you get fucking terrorist attacks every other week and the first thing we hear after "DON'T BLAME (ME)MIGRANTS FOR THEM" yet so you say a pole would steal your car and your reaction is: "GET THE FUCK OUT WITH THOSE SHITS"...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.