Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Gotcha! Could just be a bug for me then.

I tried messing around with the nightmare buff but couldn't get anything to stick. There is a moonwell pretty close to the cave, possibly some interaction to happen there?
    Yeah I thought that too. But again, nothing of relevance found yet. I think we are going to have to wait until we have the seed to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Numpty View Post
    There is another book in Moon Guard stronghold that was from the same quest as "which came first..." if you want to find more, 2 more after those 2

I found it on wowhead look up the quest Hidden History. Looks like it was going to be a quest to do before you could start artifact research.
    Ah yeah. On beta, there was a quest in every class' campaign to gather four books before the second set of missions. The books were in: Scarlet Library, Black Rook Hold, Moon Guard Stronghold, and the fourth was sold by a vendor in Booty Bay. I'll check out Booty Bay later to see if she's still there. I forget what her name is, but she would patrol the dock mainly.

A user on r/wow mentioned that they could "cure" the bugged worgens after deleting their wtf/cache files, can anyone confirm/deny that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Deleted
    Anyone knows what is the thing "Sapling" which sometimes arrive on the ground in druid class hall?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floody View Post
    Anyone knows what is the thing "Sapling" which sometimes arrive on the ground in druid class hall?
    Restoration druids can click on them to grow a treant. From personal experience, it's just specialization flavor in the class hall.

Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post
    A user on r/wow mentioned that they could "cure" the bugged worgens after deleting their wtf/cache files, can anyone confirm/deny that?
    Tested this with both cursed worgen I could not cleanse. No luck.

Two I tried:

Druid of the Scythe - 1 = /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44129)
    Druid of the Scythe - 2 = /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44130)

EDIT: Found the Moon Guard Stronghold Book, Mysteries of the Wild Gods. 34, 22 in Suramar. Submitted the screenshot to the wowhead page. Tried all 4 specs, and I can't interact, unfortunately.

Also went looking for the Booty Bay vendor - I couldn't find any vendor in Booty Bay that sold a book.
    Last edited by Shanic; 2016-09-14 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Floody View Post
    Actually that is how you unlock the resto hidden artifact appearance.

Deleted
    ok, so i just pported to dreamgrove, and noticed that the malorne statue has his head turned to the right, bringing one of the "balance" symbol's he has hanging on his antlers to bear. could this be some sort of hint or is it just some bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    Actually that is how you unlock the resto hidden artifact appearance.
    It's not. The resto hidden artifact appearance was found from the soil from the rank 2 artifact trait.

idk if this is anything but I found this little boomkin statue in the building where that naga lady spawns. http://imgur.com/a/OMUFi

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleman View Post
    ok, so i just pported to dreamgrove, and noticed that the malorne statue has his head turned to the right, bringing one of the "balance" symbol's he has hanging on his antlers to bear. could this be some sort of hint or is it just some bug?
    I can see this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcpremix View Post
    idk if this is anything but I found this little boomkin statue in the building where that naga lady spawns. http://imgur.com/a/OMUFi
    Ahh, I noticed a cat form statue similar to that around the ruins with the naga in too. It's on the balcony above the 2 night elf mage quest givers. Interesting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleman View Post
    Not seeing this myself, might I ask how many artifact points you have?
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Iceheart View Post
    Ahh, I noticed a cat form statue similar to that around the ruins with the naga in too. It's on the balcony above the 2 night elf mage quest givers. Interesting...
    The cat form statue and moonkin statue are for an enchanting quest ( The Druid's Debt).

Also when using the "/console GameObjForceMouseOver 1" macro, you can see "runes of elune", in the artifact knowledge hut in our order hall. Does anyone have any idea what these are for?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkko View Post
    The cat form statue and moonkin statue are for an enchanting quest ( The Druid's Debt).

Also when using the "/console GameObjForceMouseOver 1" macro, you can see "runes of elune", in the artifact knowledge hut in our order hall. Does anyone have any idea what these are for?
    I've found the same, couldn't do anything with them though.

Also the Malorne statue apears to switch. I went there to check it and found him standing as usual. A few moments later I check back and his head is turned to right (in the direction of de runes?). Someone on the US forums posted some pictures of it. I can't post links, the title of the thread is:
    "Statue of Malorne in class halls head moves." By Maplewafflez

Also we just got confirmation that all the hidden artifacts are working as intended, hurray!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that if you follow the gaze of Malorne you would follow it to the pool just near the circle of wills. There's another statue of Malorne by the pool as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderWolf View Post
    It seems that if you follow the gaze of Malorne you would follow it to the pool just near the circle of wills. There's another statue of Malorne by the pool as well.
    Doesn't line up perfectly, but if you follow the second statue, it leads to a small owl statue, which if you follow leads to another small owl.

Also found this neat shelter thing off the coast.

Last edited by Arborus; 2016-09-14 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post

Also found this neat shelter thing off the coast.

I went exploring earlier and found that too. Not found much else round there yet. Saw some lovely sea life. XD

Tried going to gilneas to see if magically Belsyra would spawn but no dice? I wonder if since we get more of the story of our artifact over time clues are tied into that as well. There is no reported sighting of Ralaar on wowhead though so probably not.

Maybe stuff can only be accomplished at nighttime in the game since Elune is the moon goddess?
    Last edited by SpamHealzu; 2016-09-14 at 11:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neetz View Post
    Not seeing this myself, might I ask how many artifact points you have?

currently at 21 points in my scythe, but was only 20 at time of sighting. 12 in guardian and 13 in resto at teh same time, but i doubt thats relevant for the boomy hidden appearance