10+ Year Old Account

Destro hidden artifact EFFECT

Anyone know what this is yet?
    Or any clues?

I'm not even playing destro much but the speculation is fun.

I think I may go around to all the portals I'm aware of with it and see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Sceptre of Sargeras has a 100% chance to have the resolution of a vanilla model

Deleted
    I've been playing destro alot! Dunno if I was drunk at the time (i am drunk most of the time), but I remember sometimes when in party nuking boss, seeing more than 1 imp at my side. It happened twice now, was doing Halls of Valor. I even asked guild mates if they know why there's 2 imps instead of one. I didnt pay much attention to it at the time, but now it got me wondering....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apocek View Post
    I've been playing destro alot! Dunno if I was drunk at the time (i am drunk most of the time), but I remember sometimes when in party nuking boss, seeing more than 1 imp at my side. It happened twice now, was doing Halls of Valor. I even asked guild mates if they know why there's 2 imps instead of one. I didnt pay much attention to it at the time, but now it got me wondering....
    Since you were playing with the imp, you probably specced Grimoire of Service. I think you hit the cooldown by accident or forgot you did.
    Former highend raider. Now highend moron

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been noticing that, from time to time, I'm seeing a second chaos bolt or incinerate going right after the one I cast. Now, I could just not be paying attention to my cast bar or something, but I swear sometimes I will cast an incinerate and see a second one going right behind it. I'll see a chaos bolt and be like I didn't cast that. Maybe it has some kind of multi-strike ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Curious observations. Hmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    I've been noticing that, from time to time, I'm seeing a second chaos bolt or incinerate going right after the one I cast. Now, I could just not be paying attention to my cast bar or something, but I swear sometimes I will cast an incinerate and see a second one going right behind it. I'll see a chaos bolt and be like I didn't cast that. Maybe it has some kind of multi-strike ability.
    You are questing with Ritssyn?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    You are questing with Ritssyn?
    I could swear I saw an extra chaos bolt go out, not questing with Ritssyn or anyone for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    I could swear I saw an extra chaos bolt go out, not questing with Ritssyn or anyone for that matter.
    One of the portals cast by Scepter casts Chaos Bolt. Probably saw those.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Ive had cases where my Chaos Bolt is visually delayed by like a full second. Are you sure the first one actually went out to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Ive had cases where my Chaos Bolt is visually delayed by like a full second. Are you sure the first one actually went out to begin with?
    This. I also noticed a delay in my CB animation at times. they are rare however.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotrunner View Post
    This. I also noticed a delay in my CB animation at times. they are rare however.
    Could be because it certainly isn't a usual occurance.

Doubt it's that you have a chance to throw a second CB or incinerate (pure visual). Would be a pretty lame effect compared to several others that get a free ress, turn their enemies corpses on fire and turns their enemies to ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotrunner View Post
    If you cast Dimensional Rift immediately after Chaos Bolt it will delay the animation for several seconds.