Deleted

Can't click Kosumouth orbs.

Did anyone encounter a problem like me where they can't click an orb? Spoke to drak thul, got the relic, spoke to him again (exhausting all dialogue options, even ran back to check he didn't have anything else), still can't click the first orb in Azsuna. Anyone had a similar problem?

They're on a 50 minute cooldown. Wait for a hotfix or camp them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    That hotfix has already been implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    Can you post a blue post that confirms this? Afaik it's not live yet and they have no eta on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    it has not, and is something they were working on internally first, it has no ETA and they didn't share any details about it at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emedia View Post
    Can you post a blue post that confirms this? Afaik it's not live yet and they have no eta on it.
    Idk about a blue but I saw a pretty highly upvoted comment on wowhead saying it was instant now :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    they're not on 50min cooldown i waited 2 hours and tried different realms and nothing happened
    someone before me said they waited 2 hours before me and we waited an hour together(3 hours total for them) they gave up at it not being clickable
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    they're not on 50min cooldown i waited 2 hours and tried different realms and nothing happened
    someone before me said they waited 2 hours before me and we waited an hour together(3 hours total for them) they gave up at it not being clickable
    Did you fix it?

If you're in the EU it's not fixed yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperjackJig View Post
    If you're in the EU it's not fixed yet
    well i am standing near orb 6, saw at least 10 people to click it, but for some reason is is unclickable for me

Quote Originally Posted by Matash View Post
    well i am standing near orb 6, saw at least 10 people to click it, but for some reason is is unclickable for me
    You sure you're not attuned already then? Working for me on an EU realm

I went to orb 6 an hour ago and the cave was empty and it was freely clickable. Before today there were always 6-10 people there, and this is on a RP realm, so even with CRZ with other RP realms its not exactly high population.

PS:
    EU
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2016-09-14 at 07:53 AM.

/run local a={43730,43731,43732,43733,43734,43735,43736,43737,43760,43761}for i,q in ipairs(a)do print(format("Orb %s: %s",i, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(q) and "\124cFF00FF00Done\124r" or "\124cFFFF0000Not Done\124r")) end
    Paste this into chat to see which orbs you're attuned to, It's possible you're already attuned to one for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.