Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    off-topic, we only need to do the orb "attunment" once ye? and not every week?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    "Changing zones, waiting, or logging in and out will cause the DANGER: Kosumoth the Hungering quest to appear, rewarding you with Hungering Claw or Fathom Dweller, depending on what is up for your region this week."

Ok question....do I have to do the above after clicking all the orbs in order?...so that weekly DANGER WQ will show up?

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...tfixes-DLC-550

The mount and pet described in this post has been made easier to get with a hotfix today. The orbs no longer have a cooldown. So everyone can get them.

FYI if you were put off trying to get it on a high pop server or gave up when you got to the cross realm sections.
    Thank god. I was at 6, I was the only one in the cave went to get a haircut and the geysers killed me and when I got back someone looted it again. Much less every other time I was there it was crowded AF.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    "Changing zones, waiting, or logging in and out will cause the DANGER: Kosumoth the Hungering quest to appear, rewarding you with Hungering Claw or Fathom Dweller, depending on what is up for your region this week."

Ok question....do I have to do the above after clicking all the orbs in order?...so that weekly DANGER WQ will show up?
    Yes. It's like an attunement. Once you do it once, it spawns weekly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another question once you start clicking and getting orbs do you have to be none stop ...meaning lets say I get 5 tonight ..can I get the rest the next day as long as I click them in order?

Ok I have been sitting by the first orb at 37.9, 37.5 for over an hour and haven't been able to click it.....do I have to stare at it every min/sec so I don't miss the moment to click or what?
    Last edited by MouseD; 2016-09-14 at 01:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first orb is not clickable for me. I have done everything the Wowhead and MMOC guides say to do. It's almost like the cooldown is still there. Anyone else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    The first orb is not clickable for me. I have done everything the Wowhead and MMOC guides say to do. It's almost like the cooldown is still there. Anyone else?
    Same for me ....I spent over an hour down there in that cave tonite and I could never click it...I did everything correctly before going over there....I am US realm ...which realm you on Edoran?

Working for me, finally got the mount after being stuck on #6 for what felt like forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    Be very sure that you didn't skip a step. Make sure you exhaust the guy's dialog when told to do so by a guide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another question once you start clicking and getting orbs do you have to be none stop ...meaning lets say I get 5 tonight ..can I get the rest the next day as long as I click them in order?

Ok I have been sitting by the first orb at 37.9, 37.5 for over an hour and haven't been able to click it.....do I have to stare at it every min/sec so I don't miss the moment to click or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Be very sure that you didn't skip a step. Make sure you exhaust the guy's dialog when told to do so by a guide.
    Yep, this was the problem. Working now.

If you are absolutely certain you did everything you need to do prior to going to the first orb, you can try realm hopping a few times to see if it is up on a different server.

Was definitely nice getting to those last 5 orbs and all of them were immediately clickable for me.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    This is great news. Got to orb 6 a while ago, but decided to wait and don't bother with it after reading that Blizzard is aware of the problem with too many players trying to get them.

Good~ I got the 6th but called the it off after that.

I can deal with incredible waiting times, but not so much when the issue lies on the chaotic nature of Cross-Realm.

Deleted
    Confirmed hotfixed on EU. Gave up last week at orb #6, anticipating a change to the system. Got it earlier today, after maintenance.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the heads up on this.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

FYI, on EU WQ for Kosumoth had 13 day until it disappears. You have plenty of time to gather orbs to get mount on this cycle.

dont seem to work on EU realms, i am currently at Azsuha one and it's not here, cant be clicked

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aviectus View Post
    dont seem to work on EU realms, i am currently at Azsuha one and it's not here, cant be clicked
    It does work on EU. Have you done all the requirements? http://www.wowhead.com/npc=111573/ko...nts:id=2389963

Deleted
    EU here, orbs were clickable (no cd), got the mount :3