Deleted

-

Quote Originally Posted by Rynosuke View Post
    The hint (wether true or false) was it has to do with something in the vault ... there is a statue of a murloc in the vault just saying
    Its just another theory
    With the reference to the vault though, the chest where you get the sub hidden artifact from is also there.. Makes me wonder if the key lays there?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    I believe Neo
    A dark souls reference most likely, where people will place down signs near skeletons with words of encouragement.

You landlubbers are tougher than i thought. I'll have to improvise!

Just another batch of anomolies that can be found around the broken isle. All of these are suspect! Maybe some are for other classes. But can we admit that these are odd?

2 blue balls in this area with statue and ruins. You be the judge!

Also a very weird animation in this area. Never seen this anywhere else in the waters!

The clickable owl statue(s) in the very south end of Aszuna. They activate and dance blue.

One random lockbox on top floor of boat that cannot be open by default methods. Location Aszuna and its Chief Bitterbrine boat. Could he be a 7 seas pirate? (ignore killing him or his chest, this is in a different section of boat)

I still have strong feelings about that secret island off of Aszuna. Going there to take SS now of the treasures there. Mogue statue, a special emblem with logo, blue gems, piles of gold. Its the biggest treasure found outside of our own Rogue class hall too.
    Last edited by Cheerbleeder; 2016-09-14 at 07:59 AM.

Doesn't that underwater pic that you say has a weird animation kinda look like the picture in the rogue hall just underwater?

the watcher owls are easily the most interesting? doesnt activate for me but with the console cmd i can see that it activates at some point, obviously it activated on your screenshot for you?

edit: whats your wardens reputation that you could activate them?
    Last edited by h4kkz; 2016-09-14 at 08:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by h4kkz View Post
    the watcher owls are easily the most interesting? doesnt activate for me but with the console cmd i can see that it activates at some point, obviously it activated on your screenshot for you?

We have already been through the owls. You need to activate them in a specific order.

Feels like we are starting to backtrack again.

The best lead we have is finding something to do with the Kin of the firelord. Its the only actual lead we have.

All the rest os just random speculation

Quote Originally Posted by h4kkz View Post

2050/6000 Friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    We have already been through the owls. You need to activate them in a specific order.

Feels like we are starting to backtrack again.

The best lead we have is finding something to do with the Kin of the firelord. Its the only actual lead we have.

All the rest os just random speculation
    Everything is still speculation. And no that is just not the only lead if any lead at that. Just because it was datamined from a script we know nothing about dosent mean its legit. There could be so many more quests and dialogs to be unlocked. So again, stop saying we are back to square one. I have contributed a lot to this thread. Why dont you get out there and help instead of acting like you know! Also that Seven Seas item is way more of lead then anything you wrote.
    Last edited by Cheerbleeder; 2016-09-14 at 08:57 AM.

Deleted
    2050/6000 Friendly.

Everything is still speculation. And no that is just not the only lead if any lead at that. Just because it was datamined from a script we know nothing about dosent mean its legit. There could be so many more quests and dialogs to be unlocked. So again, stop saying we are back to square one. I have contributed a lot to this thread. Why dont you get out there and help instead of acting like you know! Also that Seven Seas item is way more of lead then anything you wrote.
    Ok so this is the way i see it.

We found some of the actual quest chain and we know it most likely starts with us finding one of the bindings. We also have a text that references firelords kin as someone we got it from.

What actual leads do you have? Like honestly? You are guessing at some things you think look weird. But where are the leads that it has anything to do with the TF artifact?

Just because the dreadblades are piraty doesnt mean anything related to a pirate is a lead.

We found some of the actual quest chain and we know it most likely starts with us finding one of the bindings. We also have a text that references firelords kin as someone we got it from.

What actual leads do you have? Like honestly? You are guessing at some things you think look weird. But where are the leads that it has anything to do with the TF artifact?

Just because the dreadblades are piraty doesnt mean anything related to a pirate is a lead.
    Okay, show me your Screen shots than of this data? Not something you read online either. I want to see screen shots please.

Also . . .

Deleted
    Okay, show me your Screen shots than of this data? Not something you read online either. I want to see screen shots please.

Also . . .

We've talked about the book way back. It was from a quest that is not in the game anymore. Can we get over it?

Deleted

We know the q ok and perhaps finding the 1st binding starts this q but who said that there isnt a quest/event or anything that enables you to find the item.

All is possible and i think it will be luck if someone gets the binding cause so many people are searching for it and none has it till now (bugs not included).
    So why shouldnt we test everything .. even if its just for fun

Quote Originally Posted by slackpeet View Post
    We've talked about the book way back. It was from a quest that is not in the game anymore. Can we get over it?
    And you are . . .Moroes voice

How do you know its not in the game anymore?

Deleted
    And you are . . .Moroes voice

How do you know its not in the game anymore?
    Because it was used for this quest http://www.wowhead.com/quest=43823/hidden-history, which is marked as obsolete now. Also, the NPC who you got it from in Beta has been removed from the game.

As I said. We've been over this already.

As far as I know that was the quest chain that gave you the ability to research artifact knowledge.
    Last edited by mmocacd0971b2e; 2016-09-14 at 09:13 AM.

Because it was used for this quest http://www.wowhead.com/quest=43823/hidden-history, which is marked as obsolete now. Also, the NPC who you got it from in Beta has been removed from the game.

As I said. We've been over this already.
    Just because he was removed from the game, dosent mean this item was removed. Just like the binding was a drop on beta but wait . . . that changed, just like so many other things that went live. How about you stop wasting our time and bashing ideas or things that you disagree with. Its in the database, its on wowhead, and its cleary in the text flavor color of our weapons. In the court of law, this is more proof then you spewing off bullshit. Where is those Screen shots though, I am waiting?

Deleted

Also . . .

I cant give you screenshots of a quest we havent gotten yet obviously?

If you dont believe in datamining thats all perfectly fine. I gave you tangible evidence of the standing theory. You have provided nothing to support your theory that it has anything to do with TF.

I could list plenty of funny little weird things i've found in legion but with absolutely no reference to thunderfury. I do believe this would be what the mod earlier was saying would be classified as spam.

who said that there isnt a quest/event or anything that enables you to find the item.
    Noone. Noone said that. But maybe it would be a better idea to start with the theories that are more likely then spamming wildly about one theory that has absolutely no connection that we know of to thunderfury

Being realistic, if anything, any "pirate" stuff should be put to one side for the 2nd hidden skin as that one at least seems pirate themed.

Edit: If indeed they are "hidden" when released.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    Being realistic, if anything, any "pirate" stuff should be put to one side for the 2nd hidden skin as that one at least seems pirate themed.
    That's what I believe too.

There is a chance the book will see a use in the game. But I don't think it will be in context with Thunderfury at all and is more likely to be seen on our way to find the other piraty skin.

Just because he was removed from the game, dosent mean this item was removed. Just like the binding was a drop on beta but wait . . . that changed, just like so many other things that went live. How about you stop wasting our time and bashing ideas or things that you disagree with. Its in the database, its on wowhead, and its cleary in the text flavor color of our weapons. In the court of law, this is more proof then you spewing off bullshit. Where is those Screen shots though, I am waiting?
    You should probably calm down. I am just saying we are disucssing the same thing twice now. We are not talking about any new information here.

Deleted
    That's what I believe too.

There is a chance the book will see a use in the game. But I don't think it will be in context with Thunderfury at all and is more likely to be seen on our way to find the other piraty skin.

You should probably calm down. I am just saying we are disucssing the same thing twice now. We are not talking about any new information here.
    I agree with this aswell. We know most of the storyline with getting the TF appereance mixing 7 pirate captains into that seems weird

Deleted
    I wasnt talking about the book-q. I just wanted to say that some other theories shouldnt be ignored that have ,at least at the first moment, nothing obvious to do with the bindings.

I cant give you screenshots of a quest we havent gotten yet obviously?
    I rest my case. Also that island to the far left of Aszuna is special. Bribe the big Murloc!