Deleted

Need some frost leveling tips and stat prio

Hey guys, first post here but been reading a few topics from time to time.

I need some help regarding frost death knight, what exactly the best spec is for leveling and what stat prio i should aim for.
    Hope you can help me would very much appriciate it

Thank you

Deleted
    Already tried abit of it and found i liked frost more

Blood is the best dk spec for leveling. You can safely level in blood, dump AP till you get first 13 points there and then switch pushing AP to your frost weapon. As of stats just get everything with higher ilvl, there is no point to care about stat priority while leveling, since you're getting new gear every few minutes.

Deleted
    Hmm havent actually tried blood so might give it a go, Thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Switch to Unholy.
    get this shit out of here. Unless he's top 100 it doesn't really matter what he's playing.

OT: If you're not that well geared for level 100 I would go blood. If you have decent gear you can pull multiple things as frost, burst it down and use Death Strike during the dark succor buff and stay topped off pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    get this shit out of here. Unless he's top 100 it doesn't really matter what he's playing.

OT: If you're not that well geared for level 100 I would go blood. If you have decent gear you can pull multiple things as frost, burst it down and use Death Strike during the dark succor buff and stay topped off pretty well.
    You're right, it really doesn't matter, but that doesn't change the fact that frost is absolutely terrible right now.

You're right, it really doesn't matter, but that doesn't change the fact that frost is absolutely terrible right now.
    Some people don't care about numbers. Some care about fun. It seems the OP thinks frost is more fun than unholy hence why they asked about frost leveling tips. How frost is faring is irrelevant to this conversation.

Respec blood or unholy

As frost is really easy to level up, a lot faster than blood, you can pull a lot of mobs if you know how to use Dark Succor, you just can't die... maybe it was my ilvl, but frost looked really amazing on leveling.

Ok and what are you going to do about that? Trolling internets?
    Srsly is there anything constructive that you can offer beside statement that frost is terrible and to switch to uh? Would you prefer same thing if UH is bad as frost atm? I would really like to see you having a problem and how can you deal with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Domherren View Post
    Hey guys, first post here but been reading a few topics from time to time.

I need some help regarding frost death knight, what exactly the best spec is for leveling and what stat prio i should aim for.
    Hope you can help me would very much appriciate it

Thank you
    HI!

I'm going to answer your question without being a condescending asshole. I love frost and leveled and have also been playing as frost at 110. The state of frost has no place in this conversation. You want frost? Here's frost!

1. Strength
    2. Critical Strike
    3. Haste

I roll with these talents:

1. Shattering Strikes
    2. Frozen Pulse
    3. Avalanche
    4. Winter is Coming
    5. Permafrost
    6. Frostscythe
    7. Glacial Advance

Easy play. Stack Razorice to 5 on your target and use Frost strike. Use scythe for KM procs. Another fun thing to do is grab Artifact relics that increase your Howling Blast damage and combine that with the talent for some seriously hard-hitting Howling Blasts.

Play what you find fun. Frost isn't even that bad. I'm doing just fine in dungeons and heroics with it.

Have fun!
    Last edited by mmocfd8d985519; 2016-09-14 at 02:39 PM.

I've noticed a fairly high correlation between people "doing fine" on various bad specs and a complete lack of logs or parses supporting their claim.

Quote Originally Posted by ant13 View Post
    As frost is really easy to level up, a lot faster than blood, you can pull a lot of mobs if you know how to use Dark Succor, you just can't die... maybe it was my ilvl, but frost looked really amazing on leveling.
    You can say the same with unholy. I had a blast with Unholy in my whole leveling. Especially with the Epidemic's talent. Even though they can't burst as fast as a frost, they can do a lot of damage sustained. And you don't have to check for any procs except the Ghoul / abomination. Festering strike (x2 if you want) followed by Soul Reaper and Apoc, you're a killing machine.

It's really easy to play once you get the opening rotation right. Epidemic is a must have for leveling dungeon aswell. When you kill the lowest HP mob in a pack with a lot of festering wounds stored, you can do a lot of AoE's damage.

Just take these talents if you plan to play unholy :
    Bursting Sores
    Epidemic
    Castigator
    Sludge Belcher
    Lingering apparition (you can choose whatever you want. I chose this because the mount isn't available everywhere)
    Shadow infusion (debatable. I see some players picking Infected Claws. Whatever. Doesn't matter since it's a leveling spec)
    And Soul Reaper.

Have fun