Deleted
    Guys go back to the fact, that the bindings were originally created to bind thunderaans essence/power. I believe the hole world know that the earth ring raised thunderaan and made him the new windlord. I dont see why we shouldnt know that. We see shaman all over the world and we can talk with each other so it isnt a secret for the world, thunderaan is the new windlord!

So someone try to bind the essence/power from thunderaan the windlord or made the bindings before thunderaan was raised from the earth ring.

1. Who wants the essence/power from thunderaan the windlord?

2. Who tried to catch the essence/power from thunderaan as he was "dead"? Maybe someone had tha plan raise him and get the power but the earth ring was faster?

Or

3. We are all wrong and the bindings are a homage and no one tried to use them and it is just a drop...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynosuke View Post
    I wasnt talking about the book-q. I just wanted to say that some other theories shouldnt be ignored that have ,at least at the first moment, nothing obvious to do with the bindings.
    There is a difference between ignoring theories and spamming like crazy about one that still has no connection to TF. Most people with theories liek that test them off, show their findings and then move on. They dont keep spamming about it forever like Cheerbleeder does while ignoring the proof we have so far and being rude to people

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    I rest my case. Also that island to the far left of Aszuna is special. Bribe the big Murloc!
    You literally have no case

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chucky2910 View Post
    Guys go back to the fact, that the bindings were originally created to bind thunderaans essence/power. I believe the hole world know that the earth ring raised thunderaan and made him the new windlord. I dont see why we shouldnt know that. We see shaman all over the world and we can talk with each other so it isnt a secret for the world, thunderaan is the new windlord!

So someone try to bind the essence/power from thunderaan the windlord or made the bindings before thunderaan was raised from the earth ring.

1. Who wants the essence/power from thunderaan the windlord?

2. Who tried to catch the essence/power from thunderaan as he was "dead"? Maybe someone had tha plan raise him and get the power but the earth ring was faster?

Or

3. We are all wrong and the bindings are a homage and no one tried to use them and it is just a drop...
    My best bet is what the datamined text showed somethign to do with kin to the firelord. It would make sense that they would try and steal it again.

I rest my case. Also that island to the far left of Aszuna is special. Bribe the big Murloc!
    Well there's this http://www.wowdb.com/quests/43558-bi...f-the-windlord which is a clear as day quest. The other mined stuff lines up perfectly with it. You want to waste your time go ahead we won't stop you, just don't expect us to care.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    You literally have no case
    What ever makes you sleep at night cupcake. I have contributed some assests to this thread, backed with screen shots. You on the other hand, are going by somebody else's post. All you have to do is aquire skill and take a screen shot of the graphic art, icon, and text found in the files. Until then, shhhhh

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-14 at 09:36 AM.

Deleted
    What ever makes you sleep at night cupcake. I have contributed some assests to this thread, backed with screen shots. You on the other hand, are going by somebody else's post. All you have to do is aquire skill and take a screen shot of the graphic art, icon, and text found in the files. Until then, shhhhh
    Being mean has no place here, imo.

Also, you are posting screenshots of things we already discussed. Thanks for spamming!

Here is a screenshot, just for you:

Let's stop with the pointless fighting, shall we?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Infracted.
    Taking screenshots of random crap isn't exactly contributing. You're bringing up stuff that was discussed and dismissed days (weeks?!) ago. On top of that your completely dismissing the best lead we actually have GG...

Quote Originally Posted by slackpeet View Post
    Being mean has no place here, imo.

Also, you are posting screenshots of things we already discussed. Thanks for spamming!

Here is a screenshot, just for you:
    We have known the bindings existed since day one. We are here looking for the trigger, the drop, a place to activate. Again, you came here to flame, troll and derail the thread to common sense. We are way beyond that.

Deleted

Infracted.
    Its true that i am not very good at coming up with theories myself. Put i put a lot of work into helping people test our their theories if i find them plausible. I'l only put pictures and stuff up here if i am sure it has some sort of relevance to the actual thunderfury appearance. Which is why i was kinda annoyed when we recieved maybe the best evidence we have had so far and you started spamming the post with your theories that so far have no relation to TF.

Well if you're going to infract me and not the others then I am out. Coldkil, shame on you.
    Last edited by Cheerbleeder; 2016-09-14 at 09:46 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well if you're going to infract me and not the others then I am out. Coldkil, shame on you.
    Shame on you!
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Deleted
    Welcome to MMO-Champion.com

You cant defend your opinion and position here it will cause in infraction. I learned it also.

At this forum spam is another word as it should be... it isnt really friendly here... i dont knew this before... i knew it as if someone post things that were post before he deserve a normal answer but here people rage and dont get infraction and if you say something against this rage you get infracted.

I know it isnt on-topic and maybe i get another infraction... but it is just the truth!

Deleted
    I think he now knows he did the right thing.

Sorry for OT. Let's get back on track.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    My best bet is what the datamined text showed somethign to do with kin to the firelord. It would make sense that they would try and steal it again.
    I think so too. I don't see a connection between finding a piraty themed trigger deep below sea and then have a whole quest chain about the battle between the elements after that.

But what exactly are we looking for? An NPC to kill? Or to talk to? An Object you can interact with?
    And where? Until the Retribution Skin findings I thought the trigger had to be in Legion.

How about we get a summary post about all the findings we already have?
    Last edited by mmocacd0971b2e; 2016-09-14 at 09:57 AM.

Between defending a theory and non-stopping shooting endless bullets of BS ... there's a thin line, apparently

Don't get personal, folks, if your theory is being contested by people, do the tests yourself and prove your point, not everyone got the free time to test all the stuff that is being posted

I'll also quote a wise post I've read:

"People are rambling about how you need to be a drunk, dead, vampire pirate with Detection in a specific place and time getting hit by lightning with your weapons in the air while linking the old Thunderfury in the chat with a right NPC bribed and the right follower while stealthed.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you guys arguing where to get the bindings? You know they are just a shitty low drop rate right? The front page has for the most already addressed most if not all the steps needed up to a certain point. Maybe stop arguing about on sense and what ifs.

The island far of azuna is the eye of azshara and you summon kousomoth there, that's pretty much it.

Also I your still thinking of legion specific, there's literally a giant fire elemental commander in vaults, try farming it.
    Last edited by Shadowspire; 2016-09-14 at 10:01 AM.

Pretty sure the drop from Dargrul on beta was legit and the guy just had high AK. Probably they drop from Dargrul and Ashglom once you have enough AK or there's an NPC prompt when you get enough AK and then they drop from them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky2910 View Post
    Welcome to MMO-Champion.com

You cant defend your opinion and position here it will cause in infraction. I learned it also.

At this forum spam is another word as it should be... it isnt really friendly here... i dont knew this before... i knew it as if someone post things that were post before he deserve a normal answer but here people rage and dont get infraction and if you say something against this rage you get infracted.

I know it isnt on-topic and maybe i get another infraction... but it is just the truth!
    I dont know if i am even allowed to discuss this but i'm pretty sure he wasnt infracted for defending his post. More likely for saying: "What ever makes you sleep at night cupcake", "All you have to do is aquire skill" and "Until then, shhhhh".

I dont know a single forum where spam is..... "friendly"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    Are you guys arguing where to get the bindings? You know they are just a shitty low drop rate right? The front page has for the most already addressed most if not all the steps needed up to a certain point. Maybe stop arguing about on sense and what ifs.
    So you are saying the drop rate is so low, not a single person got it so far? Doesn't seem very epic to me. That was promised, afaik.
    The island far of azuna is the eye of azshara and you summon kousomoth there, that's pretty much it.
    He was talking about a small island far of west of Aszuna. There is a small Murloc tribe there, with a big pearl and a hanging Human NPC.

Deleted

Also I your still thinking of legion specific, there's literally a giant fire elemental commander in vaults, try farming it.
    We are discussing how to get the first binding. Well some of us are. If you have any proof backing up your claim i'd love to hear it. Honestly.

Is it just me or is the blue contradicting himself ?
    http: // blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/765305-blue-pls-are-secret-artifact-weapon-in-game/
    "They are all ingame but the content hasnt been released yet." this blows my mind