10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit gamefreak:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Penguirrel View Post
    TL;DR posting funny pics shouldn't be an infraction
    "REGARDING POTENTIALLY CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECTS...
    The Moderating team reserves the right to pass judgement on the legitimacy of any thread or post in the Fun Stuff sub forum."

"THIS IS NOT A SPAM FORUM! MODERATION WILL BE STRICT."

- - - Updated - - -

You may also enjoy this tidbit:

"IMPORTANT: The rules described in this post are an addendum to the normal ruleset, and are specifically made for this section."

"Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.

If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact our website admin through a private message."

And...

"Neither spamming or trolling is acceptable on the forums."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    "REGARDING POTENTIALLY CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECTS...
    The Moderating team reserves the right to pass judgement on the legitimacy of any thread or post in the Fun Stuff sub forum."

"THIS IS NOT A SPAM FORUM! MODERATION WILL BE STRICT."

- - - Updated - - -

You may also enjoy this tidbit:

"IMPORTANT: The rules described in this post are an addendum to the normal ruleset, and are specifically made for this section."

"Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.

If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact our website admin through a private message."

And...

"Neither spamming or trolling is acceptable on the forums."
    why are you even still around here? all you do is complain atha the pictures arent funny, the easiest way for you to solve it is to just fuck off, and the same goes for that other guy with the slenderman avatar, you can fuck off too. yes you are right not everything posted here is funny, but guess what neither is ANY of the shit you 2 fuckers post

infracted
    Last edited by Splenda; 2016-09-14 at 11:48 AM.

Posting funny pics in a funny pics megathread is not spam. It is legitimate content. Quantity of legitimate content shouldn't be a rule breaking offense. Also the mods can judge legitimacy of a post of controversial subjects - the subject itself is what's controversial not the amount.

Once again funny pics in a funny pics thread are on topic and appropriate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    why are you even still around here? all you do is complain atha the pictures arent funny, the easiest way for you to solve it is to just fuck off, and the same goes for that other guy with the slenderman avatar, you can fuck off too. yes you are right not everything posted here is funny, but guess what neither is ANY of the shit you 2 fuckers post
    Here is a funny picture:

Only old players will get it. Still need help?
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...70/194/6e8.jpg

You still dont get it? Oh well:
    http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...70/196/a2c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Penguirrel View Post
    Posting funny pics in a funny pics megathread is not spam. It is legitimate content. Quantity of legitimate content shouldn't be a rule breaking offense. Also the mods can judge legitimacy of a post of controversial subjects - the subject itself is what's controversial not the amount.

Once again funny pics in a funny pics thread are on topic and appropriate.
    Yet on the first post it says that you shouldn't post billion images in one post.

Images are the content of the thread, but it doesn't mean there can't be limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    Hi friend. You're a joy to communicate with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yet on the first post it says that you shouldn't post billion images in one post.

Images are the content of the thread, but it doesn't mean there can't be limitations.
    It says that now. It was edited 2016-9-10. 4 days ago. That rule wasn't always in place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cut the arguing. If you have a problem with a moderation decision, PM a blue/global moderator. Talking it about here is not appropriate.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    At least he was contributing. Would 216 separate posts have been better?
    we all know the mods here are biased.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    random polish fuck huh?

Say that to my face you fucking piece of shit, come on.
    If I said half the things in that thread I would be infracted by now.

Can everyone please just stfu and enjoy some images.

Now to get us back on track...

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

How many pictures can one post before it is spam? what is the limit?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Here is a funny picture:

Only old players will get it. Still need help?
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...70/194/6e8.jpg

You still dont get it? Oh well:
    http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...70/196/a2c.jpg
    Yep, because Mists of Pandaria launched in 2004.

Funny indeed, but not comical.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    How many pictures can one post before it is spam? what is the limit?
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-09-14 at 04:26 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    if you are going to be smug about, then please enlighten the rest of us as to how it matters that a ton of pictures are posted in one post compared to several

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/RiXKKn8l.jpg
    And what does your common sense tell us about the limit, what is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    And what does your common sense tell us about the limit, what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Not going to lie that legit made me LOL.

Deleted
    I once had a long post and had my images turned to links as well and I didn't whine as much as some of you do.

The issue is simple: while some people found those images funny, many did not. And when you open the thread to be greeted by some 50 images that you find are shit, you proceed to not care anymore and just close it. I come to this forum every day and to this thread quite a lot (because I have a goldfish memory and forget who posted last so I open the thread again to see as I'm not always logged in) and yet I realize that so many images that so many people find bad simply created a road block for other images.

There's a reason why for 3 days, only 2-3 posters posted other images and then for another 3 days not a single person put a single other image. It's because the others couldn't give a shit to pass through all those images or couldn't bother to wait them to load. I know I wouldn't. In general in this topic there have rarely been days without a single post. Yet There were 3 days without a single post due to that mass post.

If you dislike it, PM a global mod. Right now you're making the other mistake, turning this thread into a sort of chat thread again.

TL;DR: Pictures or GTFO, but not so many as to scroll days to reach the end because not everyone can share your sense of humour. If you don't agree, PM a mod.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I once had a long post and had my images turned to links as well and I didn't whine as much as some of you do.

The issue is simple: while some people found those images funny, many did not. And when you open the thread to be greeted by some 50 images that you find are shit, you proceed to not care anymore and just close it. I come to this forum every day and to this thread quite a lot (because I have a goldfish memory and forget who posted last so I open the thread again to see as I'm not always logged in) and yet I realize that so many images that so many people find bad simply created a road block for other images.

There's a reason why for 3 days, only 2-3 posters posted other images and then for another 3 days not a single person put a single other image. It's because the others couldn't give a shit to pass through all those images or couldn't bother to wait them to load. I know I wouldn't. In general in this topic there have rarely been days without a single post. Yet There were 3 days without a single post due to that mass post.

If you dislike it, PM a global mod. Right now you're making the other mistake, turning this thread into a sort of chat thread again.

TL;DR: Pictures or GTFO, but not so many as to scroll days to reach the end because not everyone can share your sense of humour. If you don't agree, PM a mod.

the problem wasnt the fact the images were turned to links, the problem is that some mod suddenly decided there is an image cap per post and if i am not mistaken retroactively infracted the guy for posting those images