Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Amazing class knowledge, fellas

Torty - Highmountain Druid - Turalyon EU

Icy-Veins Guide for Restoration Druids

Will check it out at home, but considering the spell book, talents, and everything else indicate this should not be the case, it is probably a bug that you should be quiet about. Having not used guardian affinity and carried over the spell, never tried.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Will check it out at home, but considering the spell book, talents, and everything else indicate this should not be the case, it is probably a bug that you should be quiet about. Having not used guardian affinity and carried over the spell, never tried.
    Yep, can confirm. It's not in the spell book. When I go to bear form, I still have it in my bar from before patch 7.0... it's greyed out and when I try to use it, nothing happens.

Also, the tooltip on Guardian Affinty says "You will also learn: [...] Thrash [...]", implying that you don't have Thrash without picking Guardian Affinity.

I'd rather report it and get it removed than get banned then.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally no druid in my guild or friend list has it. I didn't even read affinity descriptions, just assumed it was added with feral (which made sense).

Deleted
    Thx for the answers guys. As a small update my trinket (Thrumming Gossamer) is still broken and doesn't proc.
    A GM told me to report a bug as there is nothing they can do to help. Since I already did that I am currently waiting for a fix (which I hope is pre-raid).

Just wondered if everyone is experiencing this or if it's just a few of us.

I would suggest to put the best trinkets for heal in dungeon that we can get now, and the best trinkets that we could take in raid.

I tried to heal dg mythic with these talents, 2223332 but i really miss something that heal. This build i think that´s increase or heal over time with our mastery, but if the group really take damage, or we use tranquility or G hanir because just regrowth don´t top anymore.

I am doing every mythic every week with 1213113 because with that, i can buff the regrowth to heal single target or wild growth to heal all the group and im enjoying a lot it´s a very good versatile build.

You might find some middle ground with:

Using flourish paired with Cultivation and Cenarion Ward might give that extra healing you were looking for, flourish frees up a ton of GCDs to allow healing on critical targets (Regrowth/SM as needed) if tons of damage is going out

Though I really do like the SotF build (and have used it primarly so far) more than I anticipated, and while it is flexible, I think it starts falling behind when you get trapped outside of SotF buffed WGs, or RG on the tank as needed. In Mythic+ expect to be far more strained on a continuous basis.

Cultivation will double a portion of your healing similarly during heavy damage, but more consistently in really tough situations, and on the tank Cenarion Ward is huge; and them using Flourish (and G'hanir as needed) on a group covered with Rejuv/Germ/Cultivation/Cenarion/WG is pretty massive across the board, covering raid and tank healing.

I am less of a fan of Stonebark, I find it to be the more situational talent and Flourish just does too much for us in relieving pressure on our GCDs.
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2016-09-13 at 07:30 PM.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

one questiont that was not ask or talked about yet:
    is there a cap for tempo to achieve?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by collata View Post
    Hi guys,

one questiont that was not ask or talked about yet:
    is there a cap for tempo to achieve?
    You mean Haste, although I suppose with a German client it's called Tempo...

The cap is 50 % Haste, but don't worry about it because you can't get anywhere near this early.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkwingDuck View Post

The cap is 50 % Haste, but don't worry about it because you can't get anywhere near this early.
    Yes, german spelling...
    Thank you for the info, that (yet) unreachable 50% haste cap will be the point why my simulations tell me to go for more crit.

Deleted
    Yes, german spelling...
    Thank you for the info, that (yet) unreachable 50% haste cap will be the point why my simulations tell me to go for more crit.
    Generally you shouldn't worry about capping stats. The only time I remember us being able to realistically cap Haste was back in WotLK during ICC. That was a ton of fun by the way!

Deleted
    Generally you shouldn't worry about capping stats. The only time I remember us being able to realistically cap Haste was back in WotLK during ICC. That was a ton of fun by the way!
    I remember that good old restro druid times...was a fun time spamming heals like hell and not going oom cause of the immense mana reg
    So is there no sweet spot for haste to aim for, like for an additional tick of our hots?

I remember that good old restro druid times...was a fun time spamming heals like hell and not going oom cause of the immense mana reg
    So is there no sweet spot for haste to aim for, like for an additional tick of our hots?
    There are no "additional ticks" based on haste breakpoints anymore (that was changed YEARS ago) - all hots and dots scale with any haste value by granting partial ticks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got some neat WA's to track your HoTs with? :-D
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Stat values are more impacted by their relative value to eachother as you stack one over another, for instance, Versatility = Crit once you have about 3500 more crit rating than vers.

This has to due with how much % you gain per point, and the decreasing value of any given point relative to previous. For instance 100 points of crit when you are already at 1000 is a 9% gain, but when at 500 that 100 points was a 16% gain.

Basically, it is only beneficial to stack your "best" stat to a certain degree before it will normalize and your "bad" stats rise in relative value.

- - - Updated - - -

The only other "caps" would be when haste no longer reduces cast times/GCDs (as mentioned above), which is not really obtainable at this time, outside of some proc/effect/buff, which you might play around. Or you might consider Regrowth crit chance, since with 60% inherent crit there is a clear point where crit will be devalued somewhat depending on how you use it (and even more so with the talent Abundance).
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2016-09-14 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    The only other "caps" would be when haste no longer reduces cast times/GCDs (as mentioned above), which is not really obtainable at this time, outside of some proc/effect/buff, which you might play around. Or you might consider Regrowth crit chance, since with 60% inherent crit there is a clear point where crit will be devalued somewhat depending on how you use it (and even more so with the talent Abundance).
    there is the 40% crit cap, because of regrowth, until that point crit is not losing any value due to high crit on RG, due to its higher scaling with crit due to living seed, I might've misunderstood here, and that you were infact talking about the 40% crit cap though.

Abundance will have some breakpoints at 10% and 20% crit, they arent necessarily very significant, and will never really be worth going due to the low usage of abundance, personally I will try to aim for the first 10% breakpoint.

Yeah, that's what I meant (40% cap), but was being vague since procs/buffs and abundance may be factors as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...anyone else see those set bonus changes?

Item - Druid T19 Restoration 2P Bonus Wild Growth's healing reduces 50% less over time. Wild Growth grants you 3,000 Mastery for 7 sec.
    Item - Druid T19 Restoration 4P Bonus (New) Each time your Rejuvenation heals a target, it has a 2% chance to jump to a new target at full duration. 100 yd range. Instant.

I wonder if that might make Germination compete with Spring Blossoms.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2016-09-14 at 09:37 PM.

That is completely wrong. Lowest Global cooldown is 0,75 now, so the soft cap is 100% (amount needed to go from 1,5sec GCD to 0,75sec).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torty View Post
    That is completely wrong. Lowest Global cooldown is 0,75 now, so the soft cap is 100% (amount needed to go from 1,5sec GCD to 0,75sec).
    Doesn't change his point though.