7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcopper View Post
    Look the thread title... it's not "how to get the unholy hidden artifact"... we look for all of them here
    My mistake, I read the description quickly and saw the hook and thought it was about Unholy.
    I'll show myself out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I have a wife, dude. Sure it's a sexless marriage but at least I sleep closer to a woman you or OP - or hell, most of this forum - ever will :>

Have you checked Helheim (w\e) or Maw of souls? Idk, guys, I didn't read whole thread (its huge lol) and you might already busted this myth, BUT it seems to me that if there is an item on broken isles related to unholy skin that might be this location. It has Imiron boss it, which is a small link to Northrend, it has all that undead kind of stuff etc. Maybe we should look a bit closer to it.

P.S. Still think that obtaining item from abom parts after order hall perk is the most realistic thing, even though very disappointing one. Need a lot of time to set it.

P.S.S. Checked location on the Wildcooper's scrinshot. Didn't fing anything but satirs, cave with corrupted bears and little treasure, and also found a little trail to Valshaara through mountains...

Quote Originally Posted by Neksmel View Post
    Have you checked Helheim (w\e) or Maw of souls? Idk, guys, I didn't read whole thread (its huge lol) and you might already busted this myth, BUT it seems to me that if there is an item on broken isles related to unholy skin that might be this location. It has Imiron boss it, which is a small link to Northrend, it has all that undead kind of stuff etc. Maybe we should look a bit closer to it.

P.S. Still think that obtaining item from abom parts after order hall perk is the most realistic thing, even though very disappointing one. Need a lot of time to set it.

P.S.S. Checked location on the Wildcooper's scrinshot. Didn't fing anything but satirs, cave with corrupted bears and little treasure, and also found a little trail to Valshaara through mountains...
    I followed the whole thread here so I can tell you helheim had been thoroughly searched.. and yep if it comes form the abomination perk, it would be really disappointed. I mean I prefer getting the abom follower to epic quality and maybe that unlocks a new dialogue?

Tried Control undead during the Arthas chase event, nothing.
    Tried to use corpse explosion on the aboms he summons, nothing.
    Has anyone tried corpse explosion on aboms inside icc?

I noticed someone bring up maps and them lying around but what about the one at our order hall? When you look at it there is an arrow pointing from the skull on the right to the tomb of sargeras which seems pretty self explanitory but there's also that runeblade on the bottom left with arrows pointing to the isle of the watchers.

https://gyazo.com/7cb4a33f7396dc915e5f239a45c6baf4

I double checked the warrior hall to see if it had something similar but their mission table had a completely different style of map so I'm not sure if its the exact same or not.

Appologize if this was already done, grasping at straws here. (hoping its not that god damn order hall research on T5)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowtotype View Post
    I noticed someone bring up maps and them lying around but what about the one at our order hall? When you look at it there is an arrow pointing from the skull on the right to the tomb of sargeras which seems pretty self explanitory but there's also that runeblade on the bottom left with arrows pointing to the isle of the watchers.

I double checked the warrior hall to see if it had something similar but their mission table had a completely different style of map so I'm not sure if its the exact same or not.

Appologize if this was already done, grasping at straws here. (hoping its not that god damn order hall research on T5)
    if you get clsoe to the tomb of sargeras you just get insta killed( the areas where the scenario ended)

I'm not talking about going to tomb, im saying that the marking for the skull and X on the map actually have meaning BECAUSE they lead to the tomb and if that holds any ground then the runeblade that has 2 arrows pointing to the isle of the watchers in Azsuna then its worth checking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Prowtotype View Post

The biggest problem I have with this map is that Thal'Dranath is still on it, which means it has probably been included pretty early in the develoment.

Deleted
    Could someone try fishing out the remains of the trash worms in Neltharion's Lair.
    They leave their bones in pool of poison behind after you kill them.
    So maybe if you kill them in water you can fish it out or something.

Deleted
    Hi folks, first post but I've been following this thread and had an idea. My DK isn't 110 yet so I can't check it out myself for a few days...

The artifact book text (part 3) says:

Kathra'natir found Dalaran ripe for upheaval. Many of the city's non-magic users were superstitious, and they viewed spellcasters with thinly veiled unease. Kathra'natir used Apocalypse to inflame these fears. He tainted Dalaran's water supplies and food stores. Gruesome plagues ravaged the city, which the common folk believed had originated from the magi.
    When other people mentioned that there might be a fishing element to all this (a 'catch' to finding the skin), it made me wonder - what if we tried fishing in Dalaran's fountain, or down the well in the underbelly, or anywhere else that might relate to its water supplies and food stores? Might that perhaps turn up some first clue to lead us on our way?

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Degroot View Post
    Hi folks, first post but I've been following this thread and had an idea. My DK isn't 110 yet so I can't check it out myself for a few days...

The artifact book text (part 3) says:

When other people mentioned that there might be a fishing element to all this (a 'catch' to finding the skin), it made me wonder - what if we tried fishing in Dalaran's fountain, or down the well in the underbelly, or anywhere else that might relate to its water supplies and food stores? Might that perhaps turn up some first clue to lead us on our way?

Just a thought.
    I hate the idea with fishing so much...
    It just makes me crazy thinking that a weapon of death should be simply fished out somewhere... grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mdark View Post
    I hate the idea with fishing so much...
    It just makes me crazy thinking that a weapon of death should be simply fished out somewhere... grrrrrr
    the whole idea of the hook I assume is that we find a weapon with the potential to become the bone reaper with infusing it with icc energies.. we can stumble on that by any means

Anyone tried to interact with those folks? http://www.wowhead.com/npc=31316/ebon-blade-reaper

Ebon can be anagram of Bone. Bone Reaper. I just dont have time right now, at work atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    the whole idea of the hook I assume is that we find a weapon with the potential to become the bone reaper with infusing it with icc energies.. we can stumble on that by any means
    If you look up the various items that unlock the hidden artifact appearances on the armory, the ones where the items are granted by a quest, have that quest listed as source. None of the Death Knight artifact appearances have this.

We shouldn't take this "catch" quote too seriously and literally. That was a ticket answer by a GM and we already established that they weren't told about the skins by the devs.

Just a quick one regarding the Frost Hidden Artifact

The icon of the Runes of darkening refer to deathwing raid http://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Inv_of...graid_d_01.png.

Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read."

It says no living soul perhaps a dragon soul?

It sounds stupid but anything is possible with these artifacts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneska View Post

The icon of the Runes of darkening refer to deathwing raid http://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Inv_of...graid_d_01.png.

Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read."

It's been used by 13 items throughout cata, mists and warlords prior to the DK frost artifact unlock item:
    http://www.wowhead.com/icon=531009/i...hwingraid-d-01
    so probably not the biggest correlation.

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...3363824#post-8

Yeah, from all the work done in this thread I'm guessing it's either from content not yet released or from one of the order hall traits, which is a shame either way.

Gonna keep looking, and watching this thread tho, because I really want that skin. ^^
    Last edited by Sandz; 2016-09-14 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aneska View Post

Im 99% sure that frost artifact is related to tichondrius actually which is why I focused on finding unholy and assumed both of them can't be tied to raids.. Tichondrius' title is "the darkener", add his history with the lich king and arthas + the frost artifact being the remake of frostmourne, it would almost be stupid to be not have him involved with the skin.

Originally Posted by Aerythlea
    We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character.
    http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613363824