need more people there, please

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Originally Posted by Aerythlea
    We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character.
    http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613363824
    God.. why the fuck they can't be clear when they give an answer.. Originally they said all will be available at launch, now it sais some might not be, release yet... "not released yet" could be anything from emerald nightmare to karazhan at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    God.. why the fuck they can't be clear when they give an answer.. Originally they said all will be available at launch, now it sais some might not be, release yet... "not released yet" could be anything from emerald nightmare to karazhan at this point.
    I Interpret this "content that hasn’t yet been released" as Emerald Nightmare (worst case Nighthold), Ursoc for example for Guardian Druids. The process itself is in the game but not accessible yet. 7.1 wouldn't be in the game.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-09-14 at 11:16 AM.

Deleted
    I think they mean this patch's raid content. It is on the patch and working, but not available yet.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifa...dden-potential That one lists at least 4 that are drops from Emerald Nightmare (guardian druid and survival hunter from ursoc, mistweaver monk from dragons of nightmare and shadow priest from il'gynoth). It's possible those might have changed since people acquired these during beta, but we won't know until EN unlocks and people start killing the bosses.

I am doing a ruff search at the map locations and they all have yet one thing in common. Have not been to Val Sharah yet but all the other locations have shipwrecks of the forsaken.

Edit: Okay, game says I am of to the west of southern Azsuna not in the region and in fatigue waters. But the ocean floor is properly modelled, with shipwrecks and bones and I can swim just until after the huge "pole" rockformation in the waters. Maybe it is nothing but I am definetly gonna do a thorough search of this area

Edit2: Found the same 3 dead guys with a sword inside a rock here in Azsuna next to a vrykul shipwreck (wotlk style vrykul ship)
    Last edited by Tornment; 2016-09-14 at 11:54 AM.

Something bothers me... Why do we see the old lich king in 4 of the 5 areas? Longshot but what if we are also gated trough AK and once we reach the necessary AK we unlock the lich king in suramar and he gives a hint/starts something...
    Last edited by rarhyx; 2016-09-14 at 11:58 AM.

I think that our efforts are just time-wasting
    Blue said that some art-s are "time-gated".
    Sooo i quit.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    Something bothers me... Why do we see the old lich king in 4 of the 5 areas? Longshot but what if we are also gated trough AK and once we reach the necessary AK we unlock the lich king in suramar and he gives a hint/starts something...
    No I've looked through the datamined files and there are only 4 frost dk event triggers. One for each leveling zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornment View Post

Edit2: Found the same 3 dead guys with a sword inside a rock here in Azsuna next to a vrykul shipwreck (wotlk style vrykul ship)
    I think we found something for yet another class :P 3 dead vrykul with a sword in the stone.. sounds like something a warrior needs to go and check

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by farza View Post
    I think that our efforts are just time-wasting
    Blue said that some art-s are "time-gated".
    Sooo i quit.
    Same. There's no point to wasting time on it if it might be AK-locked. And it must be, else we would've found something by now.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Something bothers me... Why do we see the old lich king in 4 of the 4 areas? Longshot but what if we are also gated trough AK and once we reach the necessary AK we unlock the lich king in suramar and he gives a hint/starts something...
    I said earlyer aswell that i dont think its coinsedence that he is in 4 spots, when there is allso 4 horsemens. I know you cant go to those spots with the horsemens, BUT you can go there with the mount they had if you use the Dark horsemen perk after completing class hall. I cant test it myself as i dont have that perk atm. Anyone willing to test ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    No I've looked through the datamined files and there are only 4 frost dk event triggers. One for each leveling zone.
    And so have others and yet no one knows how to get the hidden skins. Looks more like blizzard learned how to hide things.

I think we found something for yet another class :P 3 dead vrykul with a sword in the stone.. sounds like something a warrior needs to go and check
    I don´t think so but the same scene can be found off the shore of Stormheim.

I am curious why they did that. The area almost looks like the one north of Highmountain.
    It just looks like it has no purpose but we know now that under the toothles great white is one of the orbs for the Mount Boss.
    There are algae everywhere, atleast 10 shipwrecks, big bones and only in the outer areas are fish the rest of the area has only crabs with some "wierd" spots where 6-12 crabs are roaming an area not bigger than maybe 5-8y at most.
    Last edited by Tornment; 2016-09-14 at 12:15 PM.

And so have others and yet no one knows how to get the hidden skins. Looks more like blizzard learned how to hide things.
    Datamining can't tell you where stuff is located it just simply tells you that it exists. There isn't a 5th chat with the LK. It doesn't exist.

Im 99% sure that frost artifact is related to tichondrius actually which is why I focused on finding unholy and assumed both of them can't be tied to raids.. Tichondrius' title is "the darkener", add his history with the lich king and arthas + the frost artifact being the remake of frostmourne, it would almost be stupid to be not have him involved with the skin.
    Oh god I hope not, such bullshit that some specs can get their hidden apperance day one and others can't

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhaus View Post
    I said earlyer aswell that i dont think its coinsedence that he is in 4 spots, when there is allso 4 horsemens. I know you cant go to those spots with the horsemens, BUT you can go there with the mount they had if you use the Dark horsemen perk after completing class hall. I cant test it myself as i dont have that perk atm. Anyone willing to test ?
    IF it has anything to do with frost appearence, it surely isn't as straightforward as "bringing the mount". Blizzard said frost is similar to ret in complication.

I would rather expect solving a puzzle - understanding what exactly Lich King means while talking to us in each zone and doing appropriate action in each zone, maybe even in specific order (like Kosumoth orbs).

That's why I decided to focus on unholy appearence - theoretically much easier. Without success here, we have no hope of solving frost, unless with complete conincidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we should "crack" the game instead? How are they "hiding" for example where the item drops from? Game must know where it drops from, so it must be in game files, right? How is it we can't see it? Any IT guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    IF it has anything to do with frost appearence, it surely isn't as straightforward as "bringing the mount". Blizzard said frost is similar to ret in complication.

I would rather expect solving a puzzle - understanding what exactly Lich King means while talking to us in each zone and doing appropriate action in each zone, maybe even in specific order (like Kosumoth orbs).

That's why I decided to focus on unholy appearence - theoretically much easier. Without success here, we have no hope of solving frost, unless with complete conincidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we should "crack" the game instead? How are they "hiding" for example where the item drops from? Game must know where it drops from, so it must be in game files, right? How is it we can't see it? Any IT guy?
    Im going to go rewatch the VoD of this and fact check it since nobody else has. I've heard conflicting reports.

"Ret paladin and ARCANE MAGE" not frost dks. Looks like somebody started a rumor that wasn't true at all.

Edit for you edit: We can't. In theory somebody can datamine who drops it or where it comes from but that doesn't mean they can datamine the steps required to get there or the location of the mob itself. If it's generic "Abomination" well... we have no idea where that abomination might be. You can find the model for it but not the location AFAIK.
    Last edited by Hctaz; 2016-09-14 at 12:44 PM.

Im going to go rewatch the VoD of this and fact check it since nobody else has. I've heard conflicting reports.

"Ret paladin and ARCANE MAGE" not frost dks. Looks like somebody started a rumor that wasn't true at all.

Edit for you edit: We can't. In theory somebody can datamine who drops it or where it comes from but that doesn't mean they can datamine the steps required to get there or the location of the mob itself. If it's generic "Abomination" well... we have no idea where that abomination might be. You can find the model for it but not the location AFAIK.
    So, in theory, couldn't we run a simple negative check for few things? Like, is it drop from raid boss? Is it drop from Pile of Bones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Edit for you edit: We can't. In theory somebody can datamine who drops it or where it comes from but that doesn't mean they can datamine the steps required to get there or the location of the mob itself.
    This stuff is probably hidden in the .db2 files I cannot somehow convert (my tools simply doesnt work on a new version of these files and needs to be redone)