Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Wow, that's a oneside article if ever I have seen one.
    They cut funding for those countries that won't take in refugees. So don't complain about solidarity, that's a two way street and they stopped giving first.
    Hypocrisy at its finest.

Merkel had no mercy for Greeks having heavy debt crisis. So she forced on them extensive austerity. I'm fine with it. You borrow others money, you are supposed to pay it back. It's simply manner of personal responsibility.

On the other hand Merkel literaly fucked up and started refugee crisis with million very problematic migrants annually and even more to come.
    Now she expects everybody to take responsibility for her own faults.

Where is the logic in this?

The EU is tearing at itself again with Germany leading the charge at disrespecting the sovereignty of other nations?

Colour me unsurprised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    Hypocrisy at its finest.

Merkel had no mercy for Greeks having heavy debt crisis. So she forced on them extensive austerity. I'm fine with it. You borrow others money, you are supposed to pay it back. It's simply manner of personal responsibility.

On the other hand Merkel literaly fucked up and started refugee crisis with million very problematic migrants annually and even more to come.
    Now she expects everybody to take responsibility for her own faults.

Where is the logic in this?
    When you can make them "pay" why not make them "pay"?
    It's a EU decision but you make it look like it's germany only. So let's say germany DOES run the EU, that should be common knowledge and you should have known that you signed up to be part of Großdeutschland.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    In the week where Hungary, Poland, Serbia turned back the invading ottomans at the gates of Vienna the EU tries this. People in the balkans still remember what it was like living under Muslim rule. The extra taxes and so on. Who can blame them for resisting a second invasion. Good luck to them I say as they're all that's standing in the way of the migrant hordes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    In the week where Hungary, Poland, Serbia turned back the invading ottomans at the gates of Vienna the EU tries this. People in the balkans still remember what it was like living under Muslim rule. The extra taxes and so on. Who can blame them for resisting a second invasion. Good luck to them I say as they're all that's standing in the way of the migrant hordes.
    Ah. The heroic stronk slavic warriors protecting weak western Europeans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    You accuse me with strawmen rhetoric and in the next sentence you say doesn't matter what we say we are complaining Jesus fucking christ, the hypocrisy is strong with this one

Yep, because calling us EE rats, leeches and roaches is not racist at all. Looks like in your tiny mind the word is trademarked and only libtards are allowed to use it as a buzzword. Well guess what, it works both way. Especially useful against disgusting hypocrites like you, who loves to virtue signalling and parade as the ultimate humanitarian god.... well, up until it's about your chosen darlings... meanwhile under the surface you are no better thank a fucking nazi gestapo officer, they loved their chosen arian races too.
    What... you don't like being the victim of intolerance? Why, you seem to be quite willing to engage on it when directed towards brown people.

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    Yeah that is the divide between Western and Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe is eventually going to align themselves with Russia and China.

Well some of the so called SJW retards on this forum and in this thread ,forgot that Poland ,Latvia and Czech already take over 2,5 million people from Ukraine ... Is the war in Ukraine any different?? But ofc! Ukrainians are not Muslims and they are White to begin with and don't kill 70 people lorry trucks , bombs and mashineguns in the country that let them in.

Deleted
    Yep, because calling us EE rats, leeches and roaches is not racist at all
    its not racist, but blatantly ignorant and utterly rude. denying refugees because they are "brown", is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1
    Genuine question, Do you believe Arabs and Africans would bring prosperous future to Europe?
    Arabs and Africans in general? Absolutely.

The refugees? Probably not. I have heavy doubts that they will be a net benefit to our economy. But that was also never the reason why we took them in. Not having mountains of dead people at our border was. What we are doing now is simple, make the best out of a terrible situation - with the hope that we can integrate most for the time they are staying. And hopefully most will stay, because it would mean they found a job to sustain themselves (long term) and are fluent enough in the language to communicate with their environment.

And again, no one asked for millions of people to immigrate to Europe. But Bush happened. Tony Blair happened. Assad happened. ISIS happened. Putin holding his hand over Assad happened. Erdogan ignoring terror for too long happened.

And then, one million refugees at our border happened. And Merkel opted for the lesser evil. As in, not taking chances when it comes to people dying at the European borders.

Honestly it's perfectly fine that EE doesn't want to accept refugees. But I also think it's fair to even further cut their budget so other countries of the EU can do it instead.
    And if countries like Poland also don't want to accept that, then we really need to discuss wether the European Union is still the right place for them. People might laugh about it, but at the end of the day the EU is still a community of values, not just an economic union where the poorer countries are just in for funds. And in the case of Poland it isn't even just about refugees, but the attempts from the government to erode the constitutional state.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd
    Why are you making up sentences? Who said "we are white and uhm... somewhat catholic (??!) ...and that makes us more valuable!"? Where did you read that?! In the propaganda newspaper? How do you assign a value to a person??!
    The question should be why you didn't read it anywhere, apart from the comments in this thread asking for arabs and africans being killed due to overpopulation. I think figures like Orban made it very clear that there is a mindset of "white and catholic" > "brown and muslim".
    Last edited by Malacrass; 2016-09-14 at 01:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    Yeah. Poland took more than fair portion of refugees or rather economic migrants from Ukraine.
    The problem that some Western politicians have that these immigrants aren't of type their favour - namely muslim Arabs and blacks .
    ... i have no idea how you were able to spin this into an arabs and blacks thing, but kudos.

- - - Updated - - -

And about ukrainians, funny you mention, where are the forced quotas to help them start a new life and save them from those "xenophobic racist nazi" polaks?
    Wait, i´m defending poland for taking an equal burden as germany and you´re calling them "xenophobic racist nazis"? what?

Are they free to move out of poland to another eu-member?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoh View Post
    well thank you for nullifying your own argument. seems a popular trend on mmo-c when it comes to intellectually "discussing" political topics.
    You´re welcome, i wasn´t aware that you were talking about the idea of communism. Why did you bring it up? It never happened, so to think when people are being called a communist they´re talking about that idea and not in an historical context is at least naive.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    I don't see how it's weird. If you don't contribute, and refuse to contribute, you shouldn't be in the EU and you shouldn't get any benefits out of it either. Immigrants on the other hand come here so they can live, there will be a bunch amongst them that aren't even fleeing for war, just financial reasons, but they seem to get sent back rather fast lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Eastern EU countries make around 1-3 billion euros per year from the EU (rebate, net amount).

Whilst all the other countries are in negative. It's time to throw those leeches out and make our own budgets break even.

Poland is by far the worst, they gain 8.6 billion euros annually (net) for being part of the EU.

So even if they pay full membership, they still get more money out of it.
    If the US thought the same way you did, we would cut ties with every country in the world. We give aid and go negative in every relationship in the world. You don't always work with other countries strictly for short-term economic gains, you do it for other reasons, many diplomatic. When enemies are at your door, you want as many friends as you can have, and anyone you haven't made friends with can be another potential enemy.

Deleted
    To those who say eastern countries just leech money from you... whom do you export your shitty goods ? my country was 100% independent in a matter of food production - now we have to import shitty goods from west which is expensive... we are just junkyard to you where you can throw your junk goods... we have same prices of goods (sometimes even more expensive) as rest of EU, we get worse quality goods and our salaries ? no way YOULL GET 1/5 of what we get man, you have to be thrifty !

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Arabs and Africans in general? Absolutely.

The refugees? Probably not. I have heavy doubts that they will be a net benefit to our economy. But that was also never the reason why we took them in. Not having mountains of dead people at our border was. What we are doing now is simple, make the best out of a terrible situation - with the hope that we can integrate most for the time they are staying. And hopefully most will stay, because it would mean they found a job to sustain themselves (long term) and are fluent enough in the language to communicate with their environment.

And again, no one asked for millions of people to immigrate to Europe. But Bush happened. Tony Blair happened. Assad happened. ISIS happened. Putin holding his hand over Assad happened. Erdogan ignoring terror for too long happened.

And then, one million refugees at our border happened. And Merkel opted for the lesser evil. As in, not taking chances when it comes to people dying at the European borders.

Honestly it's perfectly fine that EE doesn't want to accept refugees. But I also think it's fair to even further cut their budget so other countries of the EU can do it instead.
    And if countries like Poland also don't want to accept that, then we really need to discuss wether the European Union is still the right place for them. People might laugh about it, but at the end of the day the EU is still a community of values, not just an economic union where the poorer countries are just in for funds. And in the case of Poland it isn't even just about refugees, but the attempts from the government to erode the constitutional state.

The question should be why you didn't read it anywhere, apart from the comments in this thread asking for arabs and africans being killed due to overpopulation. I think figures like Orban made it very clear that there is a mindset of "white and catholic" > "brown and muslim".
    Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't it the refugees who are choosing to move through the EE to WE? When you have an open border policy in the EU, a country can't simply hold people from leaving their country for greener pastures. Sounds like WE is simply reaping what they sow.

I think figures like Orban made it very clear that there is a mindset of "white and catholic" > "brown and muslim".
    And the worst thing is that all this is really just a chewtoy so everyone talks about refugees and not about the horrendous amount of public funds he (and his family and his cronies and his cronies' families) pocketed.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't it the refugees who are choosing to move through the EE to WE? When you have an open border policy in the EU, a country can't simply hold people from leaving their country for greener pastures. Sounds like WE is simply reaping what they sow.
    Again. A big part of the shit people seem to forget(ignore). What's the point in helping of punishing Eastern Europeans when refugees skip over those countries or leave them if they actually manage to get sent there?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ah. The heroic stronk slavic warriors protecting weak western Europeans.
    Well, someone has to stop the Turks from Armenianing another Indo-European speaking population.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    And the worst thing is that all this is really just a chewtoy so everyone talks about refugees and not about the horrendous amount of public funds he (and his family and his cronies and his cronies' families) pocketed.
    Huh really?
    Well it's working I guess, I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    As I said, it's okay to not take in refugees. WE can take them. But accomodating (or even integrating) them isn't free, and the EU is a community of solidarity (at least on paper). If EE doesn't want to help by integrating them into society then funds from the EU need to be redistributed accordingly.

And as for refugees not wanting to stay in EE, I think their politicians do a great job by making absolutely sure that they do not want to stay. The prospect of a brighter future in Germany or Sweden is an argument, for sure I'm not denying that, but fences and teargas certainly play their part as well.

It's just incredibly sad in general. If the entire european union would pull on one string, distributing the one million refugees over the entire continent, this would be a complete non-issue. One or two million refugees distributed among 740 million, a drop in the ocean.
    Last edited by Malacrass; 2016-09-14 at 02:26 PM.

So that's what the liberal lienews tell you in your country? Could you link me just one quote please where he talks about browns and whites? Let me help you out: you won't find any. What he always said is: his own people who elected him to represent them > everyone else. And european christian culture > muslims

In the first case you can call him nationlaist, i don't care, already know that you guys on the west don't give a crap about your own past, history and heritage and think about nations as some evil monsters, meanwhile here in the east it's still a strong bondage and value. On the second one you can call him islamophobe, again, i don't give a crap, i already know that you libtards for some strange reason went from atheists to muslim worshippers in the last few years. Meanwhile we here in the east don't want to import a fucking dumb religion which stuck in the 15th century. If you like picking up the pieces of dead bodies from the streets then keep sucking their dick and worshipping Allah, i don't give a crap, but don't you dear to tell us that we must follow your sick ideology or else.... But muslims are not browns. They are muslims, as members of a retard religion. We don't want white muslims, yellow muslims, brown muslims, orange muslims, blue muslims. Not because of the color of their skin, but because ITS A FUCKING DUMB RELIGION! What's next? We don't want satanists then we are backward redneck hateful monsters?! Fuck you
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2016-09-14 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    I don't understand why people think west europeans can't be racist towards east europeans, most west europeans are of germanic descent while east europeans are slavic people. They don't belong to the same race at all, the term slavic subhumans is very common among germanic racists. Hitler even wanted to exterminate all slavs so that germanic people have more land live on.

Deleted
    Oh boy, Europe is going to implode.

I didn't know we had an open border policy in the EU. More like a border we can't control.