Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I mean... why would Trump need someone to look over his medical report? Why doesn't he just... release it? Like everyone else? I don't think Trump's actually sick or something, but first the extremely dubious 'all tests positive' report and now this? Why is Trump being so coy on this subject? It's weird.
    Traditionally Candidates would have a day for reporters to come to a location where they are allowed 30 minutes with a pen and notepad and they can all simultaniously pour over the documents of their health history, in which reporters claim to not have enough time to adequately examine the papers epecially when other reporters are trying to get into them too. The politicians report that they were up front about the medical reports and lock them down again.

One of the things against Trump at the moment is that his doctors health paper seems like it was filled out by someone who doesn't talk like a doctor, in fact it goes on to boast about Trump like Trump is prone to do. The Doctor said he wrote it in 5 minutes and took it to Trumps Limo which was waiting outside which means he never saw Trump and never actually gave him a physical. It is entirely possible that Trump wrote it and the doctor is going to eat dick because when a billionare client says jump you ask how high. You don't want to lose a client who pays you on retainer regardless if he uses your services or not.

I also note that there are photos of Donald in his golf clothes and it looks like the guy is wearing a diaper under his pants, you don't notice it when he is in suits because suits are slimming.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Probably nothing, but it's a dick move to insist that Clinton by transparent while hiding literally anything in the medical records he promised to disclose.

And it's a dick move to say something like this, when you say in the same goddam post:

P.S. Tax records.
    Jimmy woods is the one calling for Trumps medical records. That was more a reponse to him.

My point is, Trump does not appear to have any health problems that would raise any concern. On the other side, Hillary does have something going on. For the record, I dont give a damn if either of them does or does not release their medical records.

As for tax returns, again, does it matter? Would it change your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I don't think Trump's medical records are in high demand. He's not the one coughing up mucus balls into drinking water and fainting in public.
    Clinton already gave out her medical records, and she'll be releasing more this week. You were saying?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Jimmy woods is the one calling for Trumps medical records. That was more a reponse to him.

My point is, Trump does not appear to have any health problems that would raise any concern. On the other side, Hillary does have something going on. For the record, I dont give a damn if either of them does or does not release their medical records.

Yes, it does, because our minds aren't the only ones that might be changed. Unless you're suggesting candidates should only try to appeal to their base, it's obviously that independents and those on the fringe of each party can still be swayed to vote for one candidate or at least not vote for the other. Your whole argument of 'well, you won't vote for him anyway' is just silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    My point is, Trump does not appear to have any health problems that would raise any concern.
    Being bright orange, mood swings, not remembering what you said or did a short time ago, unable to control what you say, these are symptoms of things far worse than pneumonia.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Clinton already gave out her medical records, and she'll be releasing more this week. You were saying?
    I was saying that Trump isn't displaying any medical issues worthy of concern. So why does he need to release medical records? Does anyone besides the media care?

I don't think Trump's medical records are in high demand. He's not the one coughing up mucus balls into drinking water and fainting in public.
    Thing is Trump really didn't reveal any medical documents, he just revealed a letter from his Doctor who admitted to writing it without actually seeing Trump for a physical. Then Trump went on to attack Hillary on medical documents and Hillary has released extensive documents on her medical history which includes blood clots. So the natural defence is, "Oh really? And where are your documents?" If you are going to call people out on something you have to not be guilty of it yourself.

Then you get that crazy blonde campaign manager lady who goes on CNN demanding that Hillary release more information as to her health and when the question turns to Donald giving out less information she replied, "Donald Trump has a right to medical privacy." but that same privacy doesn't seem to apply to his political opponent.

- - - Updated - - -

I was saying that Trump isn't displaying any medical issues worthy of concern. So why does he need to release medical records? Does anyone besides the media care?
    Just because one does not display medical concerns does not mean they don't have them, and just because someone has pnuemonia doesn't mean they are incapable of being president. His unwillingness to be upfront with his medical history tells me there may be something worth hiding, just like his taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

And lets be truthful here, had Hillary stayed home because of Pneumonia the Republican party would of skewered her and roasted her over a tire fire for not caring about 9/11. Going to it and falling down due to nuemonia was the lesser of two possible bludgeons that the Republicans could of been hitting her with. Falling down from Pneumonia is a hammer, but not going to ground zero on 911 is the hammer of Thor.

Honestly, if he'd released something kind of sparse but still reasonable, I probably wouldn't care. The thing is, that first letter he release is so obviously complete bullshit ('all tests positive'? Really?) that the question becomes: is he hiding something? I doubt that whatever it is, if he is, it's something disqualifying, but it's still shady as hell, and someone who wants to be President needs to be held to a higher standard than that.

Yes, it does, because our minds aren't the only ones that might be changed. Unless you're suggesting candidates should only try to appeal to their base, it's obviously that independents and those on the fringe of each party can still be swayed to vote for one candidate or at least not vote for the other. Your whole argument of 'well, you won't vote for him anyway' is just silly.
    I am not going to say that you dont have a point. However, he is a "Private" figure running for President, not a "Public" figure running for President. So, I wont pretend that his tax returns are squeaky clean. I am sure he has some business dealings in there that are dubious. I am sure he has twisted deductions and stuff knowing that as a "Private" figure his taxes wouldnt get the scrutiny as a "Public" figures would. I dont care and it shouldnt care to most other people that he isnt as rich as he claims or he IS rich. Or that he took wacky deductions or that he didnt donate as much as he claimed or none at all. Those arent really matters that would make a break a vote. What makes or break a persons vote is the candidates policy. Knowing that he took money from an anti-gay group to build a shopping complex (as an example) shouldnt matter for the same reason the Clinton Foundation takes money from countries with deplorable womens and gay rights policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Being bright orange, mood swings, not remembering what you said or did a short time ago, unable to control what you say, these are symptoms of things far worse than pneumonia.
    Yes, and parkinsons is worse as well, which is what Hillary is being rumored to have. I am not hearing anything about an illness that Trump could have, if you know what these are symptoms for please, do tell.

I will go on record and say, that I dont believe Parkinsons automatically disqualifies you from the Presidency.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    And lets be truthful here, had Hillary stayed home because of Pneumonia the Republican party would of skewered her and roasted her over a tire fire for not caring about 9/11. Going to it and falling down due to nuemonia was the lesser of two possible bludgeons that the Republicans could of been hitting her with. Falling down from Pneumonia is a hammer, but not going to ground zero on 911 is the hammer of Thor.
    If we are going to be honest, then the Clinton Campaign should have been out front and declared it Friday, when they "say" people in the campaign found out. "Hillary is fighting pneumonia and wont be able to attend the 9/11 ceremonies on Sunday" or "Hillary is fighting pneumonia and will be able to briefly attend the 9/11 ceremonies on Sunday"

Secondly, what person suffering that hard from pneumonia goes and plays with her GRANDDAUGHTERS hours after being dragged into a van and then emerges to hug yet another "random" child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and parkinsons is worse as well, which is what Hillary is being rumored to have.
    Her released medical records say otherwise. Trumps do not, since they don't exist.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Her released medical records say otherwise. Trumps do not, since they don't exist.
    Her symptoms say otherwise, what illness does Trumps symptoms suggest?

7+ Year Old Account

Yes, and parkinsons is worse as well, which is what Hillary is being rumored to have. I am not hearing anything about an illness that Trump could have, if you know what these are symptoms for please, do tell.

Since we're allowed to conjure up hearsay with no real evidence whatsoever, it appears that Trump has extreme dementia or advanced Alzheimer's as he cannot remember what he says from one moment to the next, and when presented with evidence of this he truly cannot seem to remember otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Her symptoms say otherwise, what illness does Trumps symptoms suggest?
    You're a doctor? You've diagnosed her symptoms? You can prove that her medical records are wrong?

15+ Year Old Account
    I've got Ghostpanther pegged as a public masturbator. You know? He comes in here, makes claims he doesn't bother to support with facts, refuses to accept the opinion of anyone who disagrees with him, and always finishes with a smile.
    That is the perfect description for the entire conservative braintrust on this forum. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Since we're allowed to conjure up hearsay with no real evidence whatsoever, it appears that Trump has extreme dementia or advanced Alzheimer's as he cannot remember what he says from one moment to the next, and when presented with evidence of this he truly cannot seem to remember otherwise.
    Also jaundice. 'Cuz he's orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    That is the perfect description for the entire conservative braintrust on this forum. Thank you.
    Ehn. I'm regretting that line a bit, actually. I just get frustrated at people who refuse to back up what they claim is fact. It's just dishonest.

Honestly, if he'd released something kind of sparse but still reasonable, I probably wouldn't care. The thing is, that first letter he release is so obviously complete bullshit ('all tests positive'? Really?) that the question becomes: is he hiding something? I doubt that whatever it is, if he is, it's something disqualifying, but it's still shady as hell, and someone who wants to be President needs to be held to a higher standard than that.
    Trump doesn't do 'being held to higher standards'. In fact since Matt Lauer totally screwed up by tossing softball questions at him Trump is terrified that the moderators in the debate are going to be pushed to ask tough questions and now he is demanding debates with no moderators.

I assume a moderator-less debate would start with them insulting each other and the winner is the one that gets out of the room with their eyes still intact.

God forbid Donald should have to answer tough questions before we made him president.

Hillaries first audience question from a republican, "Tell me why I should vote for you to be president when you mishandled confidential information and should be in prison?" right after she explained the whole header issue. Donald's question from the audience, "Will you take care of veterans?" to which donald answers, "Yes, undoubtedly." If you can answer a question as a yes or no answer then it was not a good question. Then he gets, "Do you feel you are prepared to be president on day 1?" Did he expect Trump to say no? Only a complete moron would say they were not ready.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You're a doctor? You've diagnosed her symptoms? You can prove that her medical records are wrong?
    Let us also not forget that he argued against standing for long periods of time during the Republican debates and looks like he is wearing a diaper in his Golf photos that you can google. That alone should be enough to start a conspiracy theory.

Dr Drew, among others, raised concerns based on the medicine she was taking. Now these two most recent episodes, really have me concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my! What could be possibly be hiding? High cholesterol? Diabetes? That he is albino and paints himself Orange? That he is bald and wears a hair piece? I am not worried about Trumps health because he hasnt shown any indication that he has a health problem we should be worried about.
    That's not even remotely true. Trump has several signs of risk factors for a number of diseases and if you want to get into the mirror of the "Hillary has Parkinson's" fringe there is an argument he shows symptoms of early onset dementia or alzheimer's.

Trump and Clinton are both elderly, that in and of itself is a sign of potential health problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of hard to answer that when we don't know what's in it eh?

hey, i think that he has gout, jaundice and alzheimer disease!

Dr Drew, among others, raised concerns based on the medicine she was taking. Now these two most recent episodes, really have me concerned.
    you know that to diagnose someone you should do it personally?
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-09-14 at 02:50 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Thing is Trump really didn't reveal any medical documents, he just revealed a letter from his Doctor who admitted to writing it without actually seeing Trump for a physical. Then Trump went on to attack Hillary on medical documents and Hillary has released extensive documents on her medical history which includes blood clots. So the natural defence is, "Oh really? And where are your documents?" If you are going to call people out on something you have to not be guilty of it yourself.

Then you get that crazy blonde campaign manager lady who goes on CNN demanding that Hillary release more information as to her health and when the question turns to Donald giving out less information she replied, "Donald Trump has a right to medical privacy." but that same privacy doesn't seem to apply to his political opponent.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because one does not display medical concerns does not mean they don't have them, and just because someone has pnuemonia doesn't mean they are incapable of being president. His unwillingness to be upfront with his medical history tells me there may be something worth hiding, just like his taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright it, so it's mainly just the clinton campaign trying to get the trump campaign to spill the beans because fairness. Justified, but if that's an effort to deflect clinton's health problems it's pitiful.

Bill clinton said in an interview that it wasn't the first time she fainted like that.

IMO the president is the face of the country and must show strength while in the public eye. Hillary has failed in doing that.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2016-09-14 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not going to say that you dont have a point. However, he is a "Private" figure running for President, not a "Public" figure running for President. So, I wont pretend that his tax returns are squeaky clean. I am sure he has some business dealings in there that are dubious. I am sure he has twisted deductions and stuff knowing that as a "Private" figure his taxes wouldnt get the scrutiny as a "Public" figures would. I dont care and it shouldnt care to most other people that he isnt as rich as he claims or he IS rich. Or that he took wacky deductions or that he didnt donate as much as he claimed or none at all. Those arent really matters that would make a break a vote. What makes or break a persons vote is the candidates policy. Knowing that he took money from an anti-gay group to build a shopping complex (as an example) shouldnt matter for the same reason the Clinton Foundation takes money from countries with deplorable womens and gay rights policies.
    Here you have it folks. People who don't even care if their candidate is corrupt as fuck and have all sorts of shady stuff in their tax returns.

I can only assume you are voting Trump as an anti-Hillary person? Because that's the only reason a stance like this would make any sense whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

Secondly, what person suffering that hard from pneumonia goes and plays with her GRANDDAUGHTERS hours after being dragged into a van and then emerges to hug yet another "random" child?
    A person who was told by their doctor they aren't contagious most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Colin Powell man, why can't more Republicans be like him?

Some of his emails have been leaked by hackers where he refers to Trump as a "national disgrace and international pariah."

Too bad he had a disdain for politics, he probably would have made a great president.