Quote Originally Posted by wraap View Post
    Hello,

from Wowhead comments
    "ANOTHER UPDATE: Another player got their GM response:
    GM suggested looking in the Vault. Now, the first thing that comes to mind is Vault of Lei Shen because that's how you get hidden appearance for subtlety.
    I personally think that this was actually a hint to Vault of the Wardens! Seems plausible, because it's intended to hold all sorts of dangerous creatures and tooltip text on (Item #139466) and (Item #139468) actually references a "prison intended for Thunderaan the Windlord", which may very well be in the vault. I'll try to check on this theory."

and i look quest guive by Wrathion and i found this quest=39579
    Maybe GM talk about this Vault, i don't know.

And seems to catch with other GM respond Because this zone is very much phased

"Yet another update (10.09.2016): Another russian realm player got a response:
    GM responded that "the final item is obtainable, but you'll have to wait a little because of a small phasing problem". Might be that we can't obtain the items yet because it's bugged somehow and is about to be fixed soon? GM also pointed out that some info may pop up on official website, so hotfix theory sounds good so far. This could also mean that the item will become obtainable once raids and world bosses become avaliable (Sep 21st). Still, other leads might be worth checking out "
    No, just no.

Firstly all the GM stuff is basically useless, and i'm sure that particular message was said to be fake. The mission you listed is a just a leveling quest, the "vault" is the vault of Neltharion which is a cave. As was said a page or so ago Blackhorn is listed as Wrathion as at some point in the beta they were the same person, but it was changed. Sorry but we're well passed typing "Vault" into the wowhead seach box.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slackpeet View Post
    For the third time now, yes.

Something hidden in the Vault of the Wardens could be interesting. Has somebody been around the whole dungeon with that glowing orb?
    That is something interesting and worth checking out though. It also brings some kind of tressure hunt with it..

Something hidden in the Vault of the Wardens could be interesting. Has somebody been around the whole dungeon with that glowing orb?
    There's one of the cells after you kill the second boss that is "mouse-over-able", but not clickable ( kinda like how we do tricks of the trade ), top row on the northwest side of the room

Problem is, most likely isn't related to the Windlord at all, 'cuz how could the creature inside there know there's a new Windlord if it is imprisoned?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky2910 View Post
    Now we have it offical!
    This changes nothing though. We dont know if we are able to get it now or not.

Deleted
    Now we have it offical!
    How does that help? They still didn't say if we actually can get this item now. "some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released" can literally mean that we will be able to get it 6 months from now and all this search is for nothing.

Deleted
    As i said many pages before, they wont tell us if it is obtainable or not becuase than they would destroy the riddle!

Think logic, if you want to know if it is obtainable and the GM would tell you "not yet" you would know it is from raid or worldboss or even mythic+ than the GM gave you a hint and they wont do this.

Now the Dev. made the same with us, no clear answer because they wont destroy the riddle or give a hint.

But it is clear that it is a drop because they tested it on beta as a drop also they tested other hidden skins with quests and riddles like szenario.

I wont bet it is a drop but it smell like it.

Maybe kill a raidboss or worldboss and than go inside one or two dungeons. Maybe there is a connection between raidboss or worldboss and dungeon or dungeon boss?

Everyones speaking of "Vault" and Vaults right now. Well I checked the broken isles map and in Stormheim is an area called "Aggramars Vault".

Has anyone tried looking around in there? I know it's a quest area while leveling up but worth a look if it hasn't been looked at yet.

EDIT: looked around here. nothing out of the ordinary. was worth a try.

Also checked Nelfarions Vault too for around 30 minutes. Other than finding some mining samples to upgrade mining with, no bindings or thunderfury stuff here ;(
    Last edited by FearGX; 2016-09-14 at 02:37 PM.

Deleted
    As i said many pages before, they wont tell us if it is obtainable or not becuase than they would destroy the riddle!

Think logic, if you want to know if it is obtainable and the GM would tell you "not yet" you would know it is from raid or worldboss or even mythic+ than the GM gave you a hint and they wont do this.

Now the Dev. made the same with us, no clear answer because they wont destroy the riddle or give a hint.

But it is clear that it is a drop because they tested it on beta as a drop also they tested other hidden skins with quests and riddles like szenario.

I wont bet it is a drop but it smell like it.

Maybe kill a raidboss or worldboss and than go inside one or two dungeons. Maybe there is a connection between raidboss or worldboss and dungeon or dungeon boss?
    What did you mean by

Now we have it offical!
    then?

Obviously there is a lot lost between us and you in translation. But i dont see what that could mean other then what it actually does mean

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FearGX View Post
    Everyones speaking of "Vault" and Vaults right now. Well I checked the broken isles map and in Stormheim is an area called "Aggramars Vault".

Has anyone tried looking around in there? I know it's a quest area while leveling up but worth a look if it hasn't been looked at yet.
    The info we got about checking something with vault was from a gm ticket that is most likely fake.

We should stop treating anything we hear from GM's as anything usable.

Deleted
    Yeah it isnt any new news but it is an offical answer so no one can judge it like all do with GM answers.

For me it was clear since begining that raid or worldboss are involved in that and now for me it is offical that we dont get it for now because something is missing. If not raid or worldboss than maybe AK or something else.

I brought one to Ash'golms room and even jumped down the platform holding it, without finding anything.

Deleted
    Archaeology is now available in Aszuna. Pull your shovels out and start diggin, maybe we can find something about that damn Tomb

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    The info we got about checking something with vault was from a gm ticket that is most likely fake.
    We should stop treating anything we hear from GM's as anything usable.
    Fake ticket info was about the "MOAR" quote. Vault info was mine, and is 100% genuine, however personally I wouldn't put too much thought into it anyway. As most people are saying, GMs 1) don't know anything 2) even if they did, they wouldn't tell us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Fake ticket info was about the "MOAR" quote. Vault info was mine, and is 100% genuine, however personally I wouldn't put too much thought into it anyway. As most people are saying, GMs 1) don't know anything 2) even if they did, they wouldn't tell us.
    There's a difference between they won't tell us and straight up lying to their customers though.

So, a friend of mine and I were talking yesterday about the quest dialogue and how these bindings we're hunting seem to be a backup pair or maybe even a pair to enslave Al'Akir. This lead us to speculate on who would be in possession of these bindings. Now until more info comes out we really can't assume much but going from past events/lore about the original bindings Ragnaros is the most likely owner of these new bindings, but he's dead. So we were talking about what we could do/where we could go to find out where they were. Then we realized something, Cenarius, Hamuul, and Malfurion were all there when you kill Rag and Cenarius is a raid boss in the Emerald Nightmare. Maybe when we release Cenarius from Xavius' control he rewards the players with a drop that starts the quest for the bindings.

I know this is all pure speculation. Would be cool though if Cenarius and the guys found out about the bindings and who currently possesses them.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Now we have it offical!
    Confirms what? That it is in-game and may or may not be obtainable yet? No shit.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiralArtKit View Post
    Archaeology is now available in Aszuna. Pull your shovels out and start diggin, maybe we can find something about that damn Tomb
    I don't think that Blizz would give Thunderfury skin only for Archaeoligists(I'm not one, I have maybe level 5), same goes for mining and other professions.

If the bindings are drop, then I guess they're 100% after getting the quest. As far as I understand they told us to look in our class hall for clues and that it's not connected to the older WoW expansions and base game/Vanilla - only Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    119150: You possess a powerful binding from the Firelord's kin. These are no toys, $r. Bindings such as these threaten even the great elemental lords. They are unspeakably dangerous to possess.

Do you seek to imprison the Windlord with these bindings? Or do you have some other intent?

Whom ever we are speaking to mentions that the binding is from "the Firelord's kin". The only lieutenant of Ragnaros I know of in the expansion is Ash'golm, which does fit in with the Vault idea. Could there be some type of mechanic to the fight or an RNG drop off Ash'golm?

They might be doing the RNG drop for nostalgia's sake. It might also be a drop from the Emerald nighmare, from Cenarius (when killing Ragnaros in Fireland he might have taken the bindings) (as one pointed out earlier). Although i've read up somewhere that the appearance can be unlocked as of now (a GM said that). But once again never trust GMs, she might be referring to only getting the 2 Bindings, who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    There's a difference between they won't tell us and straight up lying to their customers though.
    GMs may simply not know anything other than what the blue stated, which is something we've thought for a while: The item/quest is in the game, but the process to acquire it isn't accessible to us.

Likely gated behind something related to our Hall, or to the Artifact itself. Ragnaros could have had an additional pair of bindings lying around, as he was definitely working with Deathwing on taking over... perhaps he was working on another pair for Neptulon, since he was a possible zone/raid in early Cata talks.

The three present at Rag's death might well play a part, as we've seen that each of them already have appeared in Legion. Perhaps Xavius himself took the bindings from Cenarius after taking control of him.

I am very glad that we were able to back away from the Pirate-theme and return back to the bindings and their place in the questline.
    I'm unsure about Wrathion, even though I have mentioned him in my own posts, simply because I think he's going to play a much larger role. But perhaps, our little extra special snowflake quest, would offer a hint as to what the progression would be.

We know that all of Azeroth is going to have to come together on this endeavor... Aspects and Dragonflights may have to reappear and strengthen, which makes sense since we've seen a number of them represented already in the questing. After Dragon Soul, they'll have to go through some serious retooling, it seems.

Obviously the Elemental Lords are having some sort of part to play, although I'm still wondering where Smolderon (still have trouble with the name... seriously... why not Lookimonfire be the name?) is hanging around, what Neptulon is up to (he's got to have cooked and eaten Ozumat by now, right?), and why Therazane has been absent. Perhaps she is connected to the Highmountain Tauren, as there is lore spec about the Earthmother being Therazane.

With the change from Wrathion to Ebyssian, which I think is a very good change lore-wise, there exists a chance that Wrathion will learn of the uncorrupted Black flight and jump at the chance to win them to his side, perhaps even to have them champion him as their Aspect (I don't know quite how the Aspect is chosen).

All of this aside, and back OT-
    - Ash'Golm makes sense to have a binding drop, in that he's a former LT. of Rag. But he's been imprisoned for a decently long time, so why would he have new bindings? That splits my wondering
    - Dargrul could have discovered an additional binding or two that Neltharion had around, just in case he needed to bind any of the Elemental Lords. He's certainly power hungry enough. Also... his second in command- Ularogg? He's the one that I'm worried about... he seems to wield an unnaturally large amount of power. HE was the one that imprisoned the chieftains that allowed Dargrul to take the hammer, escape, and annihilate Ulan in the process... I wonder where Ebonhorn was in that fracas? It seems to me that Ularogg's been the one that's actually been protecting Dargrul and allowed him time to learn how to use the Titan Relic. Perhaps with a little too much knowledge? I'm suspicious of him. He was smart and powerful well before Dargrul had the Hammer... perhaps he's the one that saw the binding and figured out what they could be capable of.

I don't know exactly where the bindings were created, other than that Rag had them to use on Al'Akir's son. The drop, to me, if it is in the BI, would make more sense to be from someone that has been around a while enough to see that there is something to be gained by capturing an elemental lord or something that significant- Ularogg could be more of a reasonable drop than Dargrul. It's always the guy behind or next to the throne, right? The one pulling the strings? My thoughts right now lean toward Ularogg or Cenarius.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    I know what it is like other naysayers, but I simply think it would have been found by now if the means were available to us. The sheer amount of Rogues!

It's been fun!
    You are maybe right about the sheer amount of Rogues trying to figure out where the bindings are, but remember, there are still quests from Vanilla WoW that weren't completed once let alone discovered. Why would the Bindings be any different from that?