Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Okay, then I'm sure Clinton will be arrested Any Day Now for this absolute proof you've uncovered. Good job, Clouseau.

Sorry, but correlation is not causation. We don't convict people on suspicion and theories. The sun went across the sky every day for thousands of years; is that proof that it orbits the Earth?

As for your second point... okay, now prove that the blood was deposited on the murder weapon at the time of the murder. If you can do that, then you've got way more evidence than you do to prove Clinton is corrupt.

I mean, let's take it to the extreme. Say there's a string of gruesome serial killings. The same guy was spotted at the scene of every single one shortly before each murder. Based on that fact, did he do it? Sure, we would want to find him, bring him in and question him, but did he do it?
    Why would the corrupt establishment that she's a part of arrest her? She's on their side. Derp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I've provided my defense of that link you laughably used as evidence without Trump getting into it. You then tried to argue that repeated suspicion is...erm, if I'm reading this right, enough to send people to jail.

I'm fairly sure everyone reading this back-and-forth has decided who the unreasonable one is.
    I never said to send her to jail except for the context where you said to send trump to jail. The ideal solution would be to not fucking elect her or Trump to be POTUS.

And I never said repeated suspicion is evidence. I said repeated patterns over and over are evidence. You clearly don't have a good science education.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    Why would the corrupt establishment that she's a part of arrest her? She's on their side. Derp.
    What establishment? Who are 'their'?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What establishment? Who are 'their'?
    The entire political system?
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Welp, sorry, that doesn't relieve you of the burden of proof. If you're okay with believing things that you can't actually confirm to be true, then that's your choice. I have a higher standard and I prefer to believe things that are actually, provably true.

And I never said repeated suspicion is evidence. I said repeated patterns over and over are evidence. You clearly don't have a good science education.
    Oh, this is laughable. At best, repeated patterns form the basis of a hypothesis. Once you have the hypothesis, you test it and see if it holds up. Have you tried bribing Ms. Clinton to see what happens? No? Then you don't know how science works either.

10+ Year Old Account
    The entire political system?
    Can you get anymore specific than everyone?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Can you get anymore specific than everyone?
    The entire political system in America is corrupt, particularly at the federal level.

The entire political system in America is corrupt, particularly at the federal level.
    So it's a conspiracy, then. Got it.

There's no level of illness that "disqualifies" one from office. And pneumonia's not something all that serious to begin with; take some antibiotics if it's bacterial, get some rest and fluids. It's basically a bad flu.

It's a ridiculous standard. Especially since concussions can be easily recovered from. And she's not suffering from one currently, so why even bring it up?

Having pneumonia isn't the big deal you apparently think.

There's no "shield", you're literally making stuff up in your desperate need to slander Clinton, by whatever means you can fabricate.
    so basically you refuse to apply common sense to this situation
    and will defend her until the end

ok got it

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Wow, one wrong word immediately fixed... That proves that lizard people are going to enslave us all!!!

This isn't even grasping at straws any more. This is just "making shit up".
    Except that it did happen, and now her campaign and surrogates have to spin another web of lies.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion it was very odd that she wasn't taken to an emergency room to get checked out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    In my opinion it was very odd that she wasn't taken to an emergency room to get checked out.
    When you're rich, the doctors come to you.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    Didn't Ronald Reagan have Alzheimer's while he was running for re-election? I mean, his own son says "I had an inkling that there might be something going on" which a Trump supporter would have to take as fact -- Trump uses that phrase a lot.

Oh and, if you defend that by saying "There was no evidence" or the like...well, then the point will have been made.

P.S. Remember when people made a big deal about Reagan being old when he ran? And possibly infirm due to age? Remember how didn't demand his medical records, and he didn't disclose them under public pressure? Man, a lot's changed in 30 years. I blame the internet YOU HEARD ME

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Wow, one wrong word immediately fixed... That proves that lizard people are going to enslave us all!!!

This isn't even grasping at straws any more. This is just "making shit up".
    Let's not forget that CBS edited Bill's slip up out of the interview that originally aired on TV. They said it was "edited for time." Nothing to see here, folks. Move along...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post

ok got it
    Hillary is not an NFL player, not a boxer, not an MMA fighter and not a pro-Wrestler. The logic you are applying about concussions is about repeated blows to the head. That is common sense of those who have no clue what they are taking about.

Mine if i join the team?

Last edited by montsora; 2016-09-14 at 05:26 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    Let's not forget that CBS edited Bill's slip up out of the interview that originally aired on TV. They said it was "edited for time." Nothing to see here, folks. Move along...
    I saw that. We are getting so played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    Why did they have the video of her falling in the edited version, if the goal is to hide it? Why was it aired in the first place? Why was Bill's other stuttering from the first clip removed as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I saw that. We are getting so played.
    Please answer the above as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Please answer the above as well.
    Do you actually believe that Bill's "mis-statement" regarding her fainting history was edited out by CBS to save time?

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    So it's a conspiracy, then. Got it.
    Um, no. /10char

Um, no. /10char
    Really? Every single person in government is corrupt, especially at the federal level? That sounds pretty conspiratorial to me.