Deleted
    Hello,

1) Reach lvl 20 with swords to be eligible
    2) Drop 1st part on Eye of Azshara
    3) Drop 2nd part on violet hold
    4) Profit

We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character.
    Pretty much what I've been thinking for the past few days. Someone would have found something by now. I don't think they'd specify that bolded part in their feedback either if it wasn't relevant.

Really hope the Mask of Artful Dodging is in the game already. REALLY want that for mog.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2016-09-14 at 04:37 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

So, we have a report that some random rogue found it on an elemental after using an ore vein for a world quest with no source.

We have data saying Infernal Brimstone is necessary to forge the bindings together.

Mining was needed to make Enchanted Elementium...

Could it really be so simple as to come from certain ore veins in the infernal brimstone world quests?

Could it REALLY be that simple?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamlegoth View Post
    Hello,

1) Reach lvl 20 with swords to be eligible
    2) Drop 1st part on Eye of Azshara
    3) Drop 2nd part on violet hold
    4) Profit
    Where did you get that info? Because im pretty sure some are already lvl 20 with dreadblades

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdannok View Post
    Where did you get that info? Because im pretty sure some are already lvl 20 with dreadblades
    My swords have been twenty for 1 or 2 days now and I've done those two instances since then and didn't get jack, pretty sure he's just typing words.

Quote Originally Posted by Yatsuke View Post
    So, we have a report that some random rogue found it on an elemental after using an ore vein for a world quest with no source.

We have data saying Infernal Brimstone is necessary to forge the bindings together.

Could it really be so simple as to come from certain ore veins in the infernal brimstone world quests?

I hope not, my rogue doesn't have mining

Quote Originally Posted by Spartin View Post
    Ye would be quite stupid to force ppl into minig for an apearence. This whole hiden apearence was a nice idea on paper but the execution not so much, its completly uneven how some classs/specs have som easy as heck methods for their apearences and others depend on crazy rng or are absurdly well hiden.

I'd put the odds at bindings coming from mining at just around 0%.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartin View Post
    They did make books for relearning recipes if you switched professions...

The biggest connection i made with my theory is the Elementium bit, you needed Elementium to finish Thunderfury, so as a nostalgic nod it makes sense to come from mining. (and we all know how much blizz likes those)

They are not going to tie the appearance to having a specific profession.

It coming from a mining node is really hard to believe. I would make a guess mining isn't super popular amongst Rogues, however, there must still be a huge number doing stuff every day. To only get one known spawn and drop seems HIGHLY unlikely.

However I would agree that the original quest did have some ties to mining so it's not UTTERLY ridiculous, and it would be a weird thing to make up, of all the nonsense someone could make up, thats pretty out there.

The biggest connection i made with my theory is the Elementium bit, you needed Elementium to finish Thunderfury, so as a nostalgic nod it makes sense to come from mining. (and we all know how much blizz likes those)
    But you could buy elementium, and forcing you to pick mining in order to get artifact appearance...Nope. Dead dwarf with TF is more likely than this, and he's at -100%.

They already have that nod by virtue of the fact of needing infernal brimstone for the quest. The bindings themselves are not going to also come from mining. That would be absolutely asinine.

Deleted

I'm not calling bullsh*t, but I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 it's gated and we're able to obatin it when the raids are opening.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    Guildy who obtained an currently unobtainable artifact skin, due to a bug on EU servers, chatted with a senior GM. He told him most skins are locked behind AK lvl 5.
    Which artifact are we talking here?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    Which artifact are we talking here?
    Ignore it, just lying. Even if his guildie did get a skin from a bug, a GM wouldn't have told him "oh yea, sorry....you're not supposed to get this until AK lvl 5....don't tell anyone"

He had to give the skin back.
    Sorry. There's literally no way that happened.

Deleted
    oO
    I was live there, he had to log out to another character so the GM could remove the skin.
    And he didnt take a picture of it ? xD Sounds legit bro!