Page 1 of 27
... LastLast
    Deleted

Mage legendaries...

Have you guys had any luck with drops? I tend to communicate with mage from the best guild on our server, I am in the second progress wise. And he got freakyn bracer of all of them. I get that they should be rare, but I am very worried that I get like chest with blink absorb, I guess it's better than nothing but there is big disparity in damage and I am worried some people might get benched because difference which we cannot control.

Personally I'd like bracer the most. It might seem clunky with big cast, but changes gameplay considerably, and it's alright with icy flows. Anyway throwing out big casted pyro just seems epic. DB legendary doesn't seem to bad either, especially in mythic dungs. Ring would be nice to play around tw usage.

Also please if you are posting your drop, include the drop location (heroic, emissary chest, wq or wherever it does actually drop).
    Last edited by mmoc84af5ad5d2; 2016-09-14 at 09:35 PM.

Welcome to legion.

Zero drops myself.

Though two people in my guild have two legendaries. The rest of us none.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkwaydrive View Post
    I got this today.......http://imgur.com/AkocO85
    I guess that's not bad at all, I don't know if sims for it are completely right but at least you will be able to move much more during execute! Still seems like a good boost.

Yeah I haven't found much info on it yet lol. Wondering if I should make a thread here to talk about it.

I got the Darckli's Dragonfire Diadem: http://www.wowhead.com/item=132863/d...gonfire-diadem

It's incredible on multitarge/aoe fights. Would love to get the bracers or heroism ring as a 2nd.

Deleted
    Yeah I haven't found much info on it yet lol. Wondering if I should make a thread here to talk about it.
    Well on frosted altered time guide it's 7k st boost. Haven't played around with it in sims yet but seems reasonable. Not even considering stats. Play with it on dummy and report results

If I recall its like the 4th best out of 8 in terms of dps gains. So not too bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    If I recall its like the 4th best out of 8 in terms of dps gains. So not too bad.
    3rd on st 4th on aoe 4 target sims. You can do worse. Like having none.

Quote Originally Posted by koaxialus View Post
    Well on frosted altered time guide it's 7k st boost. Haven't played around with it in sims yet but seems reasonable. Not even considering stats. Play with it on dummy and report results
    Ok I will check out Frosted thank you. And I'm guessing just replace Fireball with Scorch sub 25% to see that boost?
    Thanks for the other replies too! I will def try and do some testing. Will a dummy work?

Deleted
    Ok I will check out Frosted thank you. And I'm guessing just replace Fireball with Scorch sub 25% to see that boost?
    Thanks for the other replies too! I will def try and do some testing. Will a dummy work?
    Dummies probably won't work as it execute only, real data from mythic dungeons is probably the best.

The only legendaries dropped in my guild have been on alts... 3 of them

got both sephuzs and norgannons. Sephuzs was only good for mobility when WQ'ing and maybe mythic+s, stats were trash but with the fixes today it's a damn good stat stick. Norgs aren't great stats and the ability is extremely situational not even worth.

In my guild two people have got two legendaries (paladin and rogue) then there are I think two more people with one. When I have done more dungeons mythic and heroic then the both of them

I got the chest that gives a 20% max hp shield every time you Blink. It's ok for doing world quests and gathering up large packs to aoe, but the overwhelming sense I had when I saw it drop was dissapointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwynta View Post
    I got the chest that gives a 20% max hp shield every time you Blink. It's ok for doing world quests and gathering up large packs to aoe, but the overwhelming sense I had when I saw it drop was dissapointment.
    I got this as well last week from the reward of a daily 4 world quests.

This item is absolutely amazing for being out in the world and I adore it. Between heal/shield on blink and two blinks it is so fun for world pvp. Although yes, for upcoming raids I would have preferred Shard of the Exodar or something.

I got the chest last week and the time warp ring 2 days ago. I feel sooo lucky. I still wish they both were the wrists.

I have the pyro bracers and the shitty cc ring

Have 2 so far....thankfully one of them was Shard of the Exodar. The thing is broken as hell esp in 5 mans. Lust on every boss gg and double lust. TBH I don't see how it doesn't get nerfed once ppl realize how powerful it is

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Have 2 so far....thankfully one of them was Shard of the Exodar. The thing is broken as hell esp in 5 mans. Lust on every boss gg and double lust. TBH I don't see how it doesn't get nerfed once ppl realize how powerful it is
    I hinestly think the pyro bracers are stronger. I have had over 2 mil pyro crits with them