Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    i rarely make them go berserk.
    I've had a similar experience with them though, that they seem to wander rather erratically around the character instead of behind them, risking aggroing a lot of shit, sadly. But I haven't seem they run away (other than when feared) for no reason, unless they a random mob had attacked them.

Deleted
    He likely didn't forgot anything the AI is still pretty wonky. The room with the two levels is especially egrious for this to happen. With withered aggroing onto spiders in the lower room even while you are upside. Had to go down so they could actually attack them because they were all standing there staring through the floor.

Other issue I have is, they gave withered a minimum range aswell as a jump back to let them achieve this. But there's a blind spot between these two (aswell as withered ignoring where they jump). So often withered will end up close enough to not attack but not close enough to disengage.

The scenario is becoming trivial later on but I am a bit unsure what to do now. I've killed everything, opened every door and collected all the chests. Including the stealthed ones you need the seer for. Yet I am still missing some of the toys. I guess the treasure behind the spider might respawn? (And yes I checked every nook, cranny and door I could find).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Early on you should be avoiding bosses anyways and just focusing on bringing out 5-10 player chests. This contain items that permanently buff your troops. Besides the fun part is when you taunt a mob into a hallway and the wither decide to leap into the next room pulling everything including the boss... lol
    If able, avoid bosses until you can collect as many of the withered free in the scenario as possible. Maximize your deeps and likelihood of everyone living better.

Dro of course, will still say hello.

I don't know what to do about Dro. The first time I encountered him I had no cds and only lost 5 of my 22 withered. The next couple times he just kicked my ass. I had like 30 withered, in addition to an extra spellcaster and seer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I don't know what to do about Dro. The first time I encountered him I had no cds and only lost 5 of my 22 withered. The next couple times he just kicked my ass. I had like 30 withered, in addition to an extra spellcaster and seer.
    Stun him when he starts charging.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

My Withered Training experience in a nutshell:

...it's happened 3 times now.

edit: ignore the MoP logo, it's just a prank bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Don't you have to sacrifice withered to open chests, though? That's what all the guides say.
    you finish the scenario, then use your withered for chests

cc him when he starts charing around
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2016-09-14 at 11:02 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    you finish the scenario, then use your withered for chests
    Its also quite boring after you got all your chests. Makes it into a rep farm only.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Stun him when he starts charging.
    I'm just curious why it was so much easier the first time with less withered and less gear.

I'm just curious why it was so much easier the first time with less withered and less gear.
    RNG. Sometimes I get a lucky streak on fears and it turns bosses into a joke.
    Crimea is Ukraine!