Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    We need blizzard attention to the problem, please repost it to all the places.
    The chance of getting 2nd and 3rd legendaries is greater than the first one.

Deleted
    None of the raid team in my guild has had one, our rival guild has 5. We're not feeling very good about ourselves right now we're running dungeons at every spare moment too.

Feels bad.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't really confirm that. We only have two people, with one legendary each. I suppose if either of them gets another one within next few days, it would hint at a possible bug, but so far... Well, I mean, one of them did get a second legendary - but it was a champion item so it doesn't really count

Deleted
    Some people who farm do not own the charms of Griftah. They are casual scrub and will never own a legendary.

Deleted
    And in my guild 4-5 socials have one vs 1 raider.

Despite that, attempts to demote raiders to socials hasn't resulted in getting the drops. I think the game remembers who the socials are and who the raiders are when Legion launched. That, or it's just RNG. I wonder.

Deleted
    Same 2 people with 2 legendaries, rest of the guild none. (with 5 full mythic group cleaning all mythics every week since week 1)

The trigger for being able to drop legendary is probably broken.

Well, two players in my guild has both gotten two legendaries each. No one else though.
    Might just be coincidence.

I'll be able to use two legendary items well before I'll even have one to use

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Never really thought about it but I checked around and it seems to be the case. I know 3 people who have legendaries, and they all got their second within the past week. That's fishy!

I've seen the same thing. It's fucking infuriating. How can they fuck this up? Implement a retarded system like this and then completely botch it. Idiots.
    Even IF its RNG which I dont believe for a fucking second its still infuriating when you actually see someone getting two legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my guild only one person has a legendary and he has two of them.

This may sound hilarious but it is also true for my guild - 3 socials got 1 legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    In my guild only one person has a legendary and he has two of them.
    yep same here

Social monk in our guild got his 2nd legendary today.

Otherwise we have 1 more social with legendary and 2 more raiders with 1 each.

It stinks so hard...
    I've not missed a day of dungeons mythics hell i know that when i rerun the mythics to help the poor stranded souls behind i get nothing.
    But it is a huge slap in the face doing all this and seen other people barely logging getting 2+ .

This isn't a single incident it has been happening all over not just my guild or the next.

Deleted
    How is it possible they still haven't realized there is something wrong with the algorithm or there is actually a legit bug that makes u get it only certain ways(cache for example) +the drop rate doesn't increase at all(or it actually just increases for the people who already got 1)?

There IS something wrong, that's certain, now I just hope those <snip> working at blizzard realize it soo enough and disable them for raids.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-09-15 at 07:25 PM.

Deleted
    I've experienced a similar pattern, I'm only person in my guild to pick up a legendary and I got my 2nd today 12 days after the first. It definitely seems a possibility judging by the sample of people who have posted so far.

If the theory is that the bad luck protection only starts working once people get their first legendary the best way to try and test it would be to take a sample only of people who have gotten at least one legendary. If there are more people with 2 legendarys than 1 or who have only had legendary for a very short amount of time, that would be pretty solid evidence something is wrong considering the majority of players including ones playing very actively haven't gotten one at all yet.

We must have been really lucky, our legendary count is up to 11 so far. No one has two though. A couple of other guilds on our server have gotten about the same.

http://prntscr.com/ci4xiz
    So my guildie got his 3rd legendary , thanks blizzard, I dont have any
    Warrior from time to time on www.twitch.tv/bromgarr

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jullyx View Post
    Everyone are talking about low sample size and RNG, but seriously, the amount of people I encounter with 2 FAR outweighs the amount of people i meet with 1. Something feels wrong.
    This!

Seriously this is the part thats interesting, I have seen the same and it seems a lot of people have as well.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromgar View Post
    So my guildie got his 3rd legendary , thanks blizzard, I dont have any
    You left the guild because of that? xD

Imho something is definetly wrong though. The theory that the bad luck protection gets only turned on after you get your first legendary sounds quite plausible to me.