regarding the Unholy artifact appearance:
    how about the Eye of Azshara instance? there are alot of destroyed ships with hooks on them + today after i got artifact knowledge 3 i had Dread Captain Thedon in the instance although no one in the party had the world quest for him. he is a skeletal captain who comes on a boat to us. i tried controlling him and his minions but couldnt also tried corpse explosion on his corpse but that gave me nothing. maybe u have to check the ship he comes on or the destroyed ships in the instance? i couldnt do it cause i had to go out.

Did you talk to him while you were dead at all? Another person in this forum on page 82 said the following:

"You must first find the one of the undead pirates at shipwreck cove. He can only be seen if you are currently dead. He will instruct you to find the three missing boars. Upon killing all three you will receive the bones of boars. Return to the undead pirate and he will tell you a tale about his misfortune. Not only did he lose the three boars, but he lost his beloved during the storm. All that remained of her was her clothes hanging from the boars hook. Go to Azsuna, you will find the Jilted Former Lover at 50.4, 56.8. She will respond when you get close. She explains that her love was more interested in the boars than her. After responding to dialog she will instruct you to pick up a bottle on the ground. You will receive ornate bottle of pirate brandy. Bring the bottle to the undead pirate. He will have you collect her clothes from the hook which will be marked on your map. Take the hook and the clothes. Return the clothes to the Jilted Former Lover."

I attempted to find an undead pirate at shipwreck cove (while dead) but had no luck. Perhaps this guy may be the key.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFaerie View Post
    Did you talk to him while you were dead at all? Another person in this forum on page 82 said the following:

"You must first find the one of the undead pirates at shipwreck cove. He can only be seen if you are currently dead. He will instruct you to find the three missing boars. Upon killing all three you will receive the bones of boars. Return to the undead pirate and he will tell you a tale about his misfortune. Not only did he lose the three boars, but he lost his beloved during the storm. All that remained of her was her clothes hanging from the boars hook. Go to Azsuna, you will find the Jilted Former Lover at 50.4, 56.8. She will respond when you get close. She explains that her love was more interested in the boars than her. After responding to dialog she will instruct you to pick up a bottle on the ground. You will receive ornate bottle of pirate brandy. Bring the bottle to the undead pirate. He will have you collect her clothes from the hook which will be marked on your map. Take the hook and the clothes. Return the clothes to the Jilted Former Lover."

I attempted to find an undead pirate at shipwreck cove (while dead) but had no luck. Perhaps this guy may be the key.

99% sure that person is trolling after looking at their previous posts.

How much of physical (not instance) Eye of Aszhara been searched? Place is huge with broken ships everywhere.

Deleted
    Anyone know what this is for? Added in Legion.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=102262/brittlebone-skeleton

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosabir View Post
    regarding the Unholy artifact appearance:
    how about the Eye of Azshara instance? there are alot of destroyed ships with hooks on them + today after i got artifact knowledge 3 i had Dread Captain Thedon in the instance although no one in the party had the world quest for him. he is a skeletal captain who comes on a boat to us. i tried controlling him and his minions but couldnt also tried corpse explosion on his corpse but that gave me nothing. maybe u have to check the ship he comes on or the destroyed ships in the instance? i couldnt do it cause i had to go out.
    I just ran eye on heroic with no DK in the group and the summoning thing was there for him as well as him being show on the map. But, when we clicked on the stone nothing happened, he didn't spawn and we couldn't kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Luctus-Outland View Post
    Anyone know what this is for? Added in Legion.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=102262/brittlebone-skeleton
    I guess that is a summon from invasion event.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Navystylz View Post
    How much of physical (not instance) Eye of Aszhara been searched? Place is huge with broken ships everywhere.
    Interesting that you should ask that, I am here right now exploring all the wreckage's I can find, so far the most interesting one is a Vrykul boat that is hidden away on a tiny inland shoreline that you can only access by swimming through a underwater tunnel. Doesn't seem to be anything obvious here. Apart from the boat has like 6 hooks on it...

Deleted
    Just thought I'd add in what I've found out about the Unholy Artifact, I've recently got the part two of the book that explains the lore and on page 2 it explains that the last dread lord to own the blade was Kathranatir, who is currently held in violet hold according to wowhead.

Can't link as I made an account just to post this, not sure if its been posted there's too many pages to go through.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix2105 View Post
    Just thought I'd add in what I've found out about the Unholy Artifact, I've recently got the part two of the book that explains the lore and on page 2 it explains that the last dread lord to own the blade was Kathranatir, who is currently held in violet hold according to wowhead.

Can't link as I made an account just to post this, not sure if its been posted there's too many pages to go through.
    He is in an instanced version as part of the Mage class order questline.

Quote Originally Posted by jSewell View Post
    99% sure that person is trolling after looking at their previous posts.
    Ya I'm also pretty confident he made that up based on previous ideas posted.
    Last edited by Alldun; 2016-09-15 at 01:25 AM.

Deleted
    So, as much as I don't want to admit this, perhaps its in 7.1?

With all the news about the new patch comes news of a new pet battling achievement and many new battle pets - all that seem to drop from WOTLK instances. It seems weird that they're pushing WOTLK content in the new patch.

It's on PTR right now, anyone want to go check out ICC on the PTR?

Ya. Pretty much every NPC associated with Kathra'natir we can't access.

Vorgoth - Formerly possessed by him. Mage champion - Mage class hall
    Veleera - Formerly possessed by him. Rogue champion - Rogue class hall
    Meryl Winterstorm(Felstorm) - Formerly possessed by him. Mage class hall

Associated with Apocalypse

Ariden - Killed him to take it
    Laith Sha'ol - Killed him to go kill Ariden
    Med'an - Not in game
    Alodi - Mage class hall

At this point I'm like, I will just wait for someone to somehow get it. Because at this point it's so friggin ridiculous trying to find this thing to not even be fun/interesting anymore. Probably going to end up not making any sense and butchered like the final campaign of the Death Knight class hall.

Deleted
    Searching for it on the ptr could be a good thing. Maybe it's something buged on live

Spends hours going over stuff that I wasted hours doing on Beta and Live, on the PTR as well?! Ack. Good luck to you all, that's too much for me

About Frost Artifact:

Has anyone checked Ulduar lately? both the color scheme on the default skin and the appereance of the runes (being more curved ) seem to match the dark rune npcs there, also dark rune = rune of darkening maybe?

Also this boss is part of the assambly of iron: Runemaster Molgeim

Other than that, the only place in legion, if its true that everything has to start on legion content, where anything rune related could be, is probably in storheim, maw of souls, or that helheim instance. I do not think its going to be in halls of valor, since the weapon and its description appears sinister.

Also this showed up in the PTR today:
    Pet Battles

Raiding with Leashes IV
    Delve into Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, and Ice Crown Citadel in search of rare pets and the chance to do battle with a new Celestial foe!

So its both new legion content, but based on places related to frostmoure and dark runes.

Quote Originally Posted by pheonix2105 View Post

Kathra'natir has been ruled out. He starts in the Violet Hold for mage artifact or some mage quest than he escapes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMatrix View Post
    About Frost Artifact:

Has anyone checked Ulduar lately? both the color scheme on the default skin and the appereance of the runes (being more curved ) seem to match the dark rune npcs there, also dark rune = rune of darkening maybe?

Also this boss is part of the assambly of iron: Runemaster Molgeim

Other than that, the only place in legion, if its true that everything has to start on legion content, where anything rune related could be, is probably in storheim, maw of souls, or that helheim instance. I do not think its going to be in halls of valor, since the weapon and its description appears sinister.

Also this showed up in the PTR today:
    Pet Battles

Raiding with Leashes IV
    Delve into Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, and Ice Crown Citadel in search of rare pets and the chance to do battle with a new Celestial foe!

So its both new legion content, but based on places related to frostmoure and dark runes.
    Those are pets not pieces to the secret of the Blades of the Fallen Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Kathra'natir has been ruled out. He starts in the Violet Hold for mage artifact or some mage quest than he escapes.

- - - Updated - - -

Those are pets not pieces to the secret of the Blades of the Fallen Prince.
    I know they are pets, it says so right in what I quoted. But the area in which they are is whats important.

Deleted
    Kathra'natir is on the broken shore (south of gorgonnash)
    Killed Arkethrax, he looted nothing.
    I'll try Kathra'natir now.

Edit : no loot http://imgur.com/a/exKpM
    the dreadlords on the broken shore don't give a fuck about apocalypse, can't kill them in UH spec though
    Last edited by mmoc7729881741; 2016-09-15 at 02:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I killed Kathra'natir twice now. Nothing.