Page 1 of 2
LastLast

45 Burned Work Orders in a Row

With all kinds of food.

Am I missing something?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    nope RNG is just not being nice to you...

I just make sure I give him mats for things i dont have thats 3 stars. Really I only have 2 things i even want to make atm the 300mastery food and the fireball volley thing. Ive gotten duplicate level 2 for the same cooking item i try not to fill all work orders for one item. Its bad rng at its best. They did say in a blue post that Nomi will get better in time.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    With all kinds of food.

Am I missing something?
    No its just Nomi is a shitty cook.

I will have my revenge on Nomi and his family.

Deleted
    In same boat as you, week now I've had nomi working constant, all come back burnt food

you need rank 1 recipes before you start getting something from him.

I'll just start with mentioning that Nomi's research is probably the worst profession system they've came up with since vanilla. Fuck you Nomi. Fuck your burned food.

Still, I'd like to ask - how do you get 375 food? If, for example, a 375 recipe requires both Cursed Queenfish and Black Barracuda, can I research it with just making orders with Queenfish? Or do I need orders for each ingredient?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    With all kinds of food.

Am I missing something?
    Nomi is just a giant piece of shit who wastes food because he's a pig
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

RNG is RNG. Meanwhile I have all but two recipies in at least 1 star from Nomi.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Nomi,Orphan kids in Sotrmwind and Org could have eaten that food before you burned it!

I am amazed there is not a large thick plume of black smoke coming from the chimney,encasing all of Dal in the smell of burned flesh of different types from where Nomi practices his cremations...err..cooking.

Nomi is dead to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Having the same problem. He has given me 3 copies of the same recipe off a work order, the very first day I activated him, and that was well over a week ago. Since then, easily 50+ work orders of various types completed and nothing but burned food.

I've decided to stop feeding him valuable raw ingredients until I have a better idea if he's broken or not. I have pretty sizeable stockpiles of various meats just from leveling and questing, but those won't last forever and I don't want to go have to farm a bunch of stuff to feed his work orders if it turns out he's pulling a Sha of Anger. (I killed that fecker with 5 toons a week for six months before they admitted his drop table didn't include the mount... no, I'm not bitter.)

I have a bunch of level 1 recipes learned already, from questing and a couple of times I believe they were world drops from specific mobs (like Surf and Turf recipes). I'm just going to sit tight for awhile and wait for whatever is wrong with him to sort itself out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    I just make sure I give him mats for things i dont have thats 3 stars. Really I only have 2 things i even want to make atm the 300mastery food and the fireball volley thing. Ive gotten duplicate level 2 for the same cooking item i try not to fill all work orders for one item. Its bad rng at its best. They did say in a blue post that Nomi will get better in time.
    It's so tempting to over-interpret that tweet/post as "He'll get better in time, when our dev team has time to look at him and figure out why his drop rate is so bad." LOL
    Last edited by goblingirl; 2016-09-15 at 03:48 AM.

Deleted
    IMO Rarer mats like the bacon, should be guaranteed a recipe, annoyed used so many from the world quest only to get burnt food

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually finally (after a week of burnt food) got a rank 2 leyblood recipe this morning off the last 2 workorders I had left with Nomi.

I'm still not sure I'll keep feeding him right now... the return is just atrocious. It might be a bit better if he actually returned something edible instead of a gray vendor item, even if he didn't give you a recipe very often.
    Last edited by goblingirl; 2016-09-15 at 12:37 PM.

Not sure if its not just cheaper to live with the rank 1 or 2 recipes than to waste 10000000000000 mats for the rank 3 one .

10+ Year Old Account
    Nomi should become a fire mage. He's very good at burning things.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    I actually finally (after a week of burnt food) got a rank 2 leyblood recipe this morning off the last 2 workorders I had left with Nomi.

I'm still not sure I'll keep feeding him right now... the return is just atrocious. It might be a bit better if he actually returned something edible instead of a gray vendor item, even if he didn't give you a recipe very often.
    One way to do it, would be say you gave him the five materials, he at least returns half the food it would of made.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    I'll just start with mentioning that Nomi's research is probably the worst profession system they've came up with since vanilla. Fuck you Nomi. Fuck your burned food.
    Seriously, it is the worst. So many mats, wasted and gone. At least give me an actual food item now and then, instead of vendor trash.

Though this may be revenge for making him swim while I was atop my water strider mount.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    Seriously, it is the worst. So many mats, wasted and gone. At least give me an actual food item now and then, instead of vendor trash.

Though this may be revenge for making him swim while I was atop my water strider mount.
    It would be so funny if it happened to be true. Like, after 1000 turn ins, Nomi flips us off and leaves, saying he was burning your food for being an asshole teacher in MoP.

And at that point, all the recipes you learned from him would start producing burned food as well.