Thread: 7.1 spoilers

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

7.1 spoilers Suramar

So i just played the 7.1 suramar storyline all the way up to entering the nighthold raid.
    Careful, some spoilers below.

So I really liked this questing, some of the best questing I have ever done in wow. Only if BrF had an intro like this wod would have been a lot better already.

Some minor complaints:
    - why does Vereesa hate me again for being horde after doing the hunter MM artifact quest and hunter campaign with her, she seems to have forgotten that
    - why doesnt Lor'themar lead the blood elves? Tyrande is there to represent the Night Elves
    - blood elves insult night elves by making fun of their connection with the trolls while they are allied themselves with the darkspear trolls
    - the alliance and horde get pretty rekt
    - the withered army was mostly just 5 withered helping you, would be more epic with like 20, like in the scenario.

Dont get me wrong, its really cool, just needed to say this somewhere.
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2016-09-15 at 05:46 AM.

Lor'themar is the Reagent Lord, but he's not the only leader. There's also Grand Magister Rommath and Ranger General Halduron Brightwing.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Hmmm... Well, it's still extremely early PTR, it's not 100% unlikely that some will change, one can hope, because some of this sounds odd and wierd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Lor'themar is the Reagent Lord, but he's not the only leader. There's also Grand Magister Rommath and Ranger General Halduron Brightwing.
    Isn't Halduron off playing with the Hunters and Unseen dudes?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    So i just played the 7.1 suramar storyline all the way up to entering the nighthold raid.
    Careful, some spoilers below.

So I really liked this questing, some of the best questing I have ever done in wow. Only if BrF had an intro like this wod would have been a lot better already.

Some minor complaints:
    - why does Vereesa hate me again after doing the hunter MM artifact quest and hunter campaign with her, she seems to have forgotten that
    - why doesnt Lor'themar lead the blood elves?
    - blood elves insult night elves by making fun of their connection with the trolls while they are allied themselves with the darkspear trolls
    - the alliance and horde get pretty rekt
    - the withered army was mostly just 5 withered helping you, with be more epic with like 20, like in the scenario.

Dont get me wrong, its really cool, just needed to say this somewhere.
    Lor'themar are not in Suramar? and Rommath?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    well, Halduron is my follower as a hunter. But yes, Rommath was there with lady liadrin to represent the Sindorei

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Lor'themar are not in Suramar? and Rommath?
    The alliance and horde get a camp before the gates of Suramar with portals and stuff with Rommath and Liadrin

well, Halduron is my follower as a hunter. But yes, Rommath was there with lady liadrin to represent the Sindorei

- - - Updated - - -

The alliance and horde get a camp before the gates of Suramar with portals and stuff with Rommath and Liadrin
    Rommath gives some quest?

Deleted
    Rommath gives some quest?
    Yes, but Lady Liadrin was the main leader for the horde, she gave the most quests and led the attack on Suramar for the horde

Yes, but Lady Liadrin was the main leader for the horde, she gave the most quests and led the attack on Suramar for the horde
    She is an important character is good to have a good role. lorthemar is in a Suramar?He gives some quest?

Deleted
    I can explain what happened, might miss something tho:
    Spoilers below:

1. The people inside the city that u did quests for on launch get screwed over, so U evacuate the city and save many of old quest givers.
    2. U find out Elisande gives Nightborne citizens to the legion for fuel. U save some people and kill some demons
    3. U get horde and alliance forces to the border, they consist of all elves: Nelves, Belves and High elves (led by Vereesa)
    4. U train nightfallen by going to Black Rook hold to steal weaponry and kill ravencrests spirit forces. U also go to Azsuna with stellagose for leyline stuff.
    5. U assault the city and take the harbor in the middle.
    6. U attack the main gate of the Nighthold, Elisande casts a spells that destroys the elven forces
    7. U try to find out why Ly'leth (nightfallen from the court of stars story, advisor to Elisande and spy for us) didnt warn us for the spell and disovers she has been captured. We find messages from her that there is a weak entrance to nighthold underneath the city.
    8. that entrance is protected by the leyline feeds, we go solve that and secure the leylines.
    9. On our way to the entrance underneath the city the new arcanist asaults us, we kill her and her forces to gain acces to the Underground entrance of the nighthold (aka the raid entrance)

There are 9 stories just like the 11 from launch (not exacly my 9 points but close)

- - - Updated - - -

She is an important character is good to have a good role. lorthemar is in a Suramar?He gives some quest?
    No, he stays absent, which is my minor complaint, since Nelves get Tyrande
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2016-09-15 at 06:08 AM.

Spoilers below:

1. The people inside the city that u did quests for on launch get screwed over, so U evacuate the city and save many of old quest givers.
    2. U find out Elisande gives Nightborne citizens to the legion for fuel. U save some people and kill some demons
    3. U get horde and alliance forces to the border, they consist of all elves: Nelves, Belves and High elves (led by Vereesa)
    4. U train nightfallen by going to Black Rook hold to steal weaponry and kill ravencrests spirit forces. U also go to Azsuna with stellagose for leyline stuff.
    6. U attack the main gate of the Nighthold, Elisande casts a spells that destroys the elven forces
    7. U try to find out why Ly'leth (nightfallen from the court of stars story, advisor to Elisande and spy for us) didnt warn us for the spell and disovers she has been captured. We find messages from her that there is a weak entrance to nighthold underneath the city.
    8. that entrance is protected by the leyline feeds, we go solve that and secure the leylines.
    9. On our way to the entrance underneath the city the new arcanist asaults us, we kill her and her forces to gain acces to the Underground entrance of the nighthold (aka the raid entrance)

- - - Updated - - -

parts of Suramar are under rebel control?

- - - Updated - - -

Spoilers below:

- - - Updated - - -

that's weird because there file where he appears.

Who is the Alliance leader in Suramar? In uni right now, So cant check

Deleted
    parts of Suramar are under rebel control?

- - - Updated - - -

that's weird because there file where he appears.
    Yes, part of the city is under elven/kirin tor/nightfallen control. And there are some side quests I didnt do yet, maybe he appears. But not in the main story from what I have seen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    Who is the Alliance leader in Suramar? In uni right now, So cant check
    Tyrande and Vereesa

Khadgar and Thalyssa are still the main quest leaders though
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2016-09-15 at 06:17 AM.

Yes, part of the city is under elven/kirin tor/nightfallen control. And there are some side quests I didnt do yet, maybe he appears. But bot in the main story from what I have seen

- - - Updated - - -

Tyrande and Vereesa

perhaps it is added after

Is nighthold going to have an attunement? I don't mind it but a pain for alts

Tyrande and Vereesa

Thanks. Good to see that elves are taking part of Elven affairs. Strange that Liadrin is leading the charge on the Horde side. Would have imagined she'd be busy managing the Blood Knights within the Silver Hand

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    No, they have said nothing of it, just context for the Raid and zone. Karazhan does.

Also, I'm happy Rommath is involved, my favorite mage aside from Khadgar, and well Medivh is RIP so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    The quest certainly lead up to it, but I dont know if its required. However, the very last quest is breaking the barrier of the entrance, so lorewise it should be an attunement, because u cant get in without the last quest

Also, the story has 9 stories and they said each story would unlock weekly.
    From this, it looks like the Nighthold will release at least 9 weeks into 7.1

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any old fashioned dailys?
    Any uses for Ancient mana?
    Do we just go there once a week and stay away until the next story opens up?

I was hoping it would be kinda similar to 5.1's daily hub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

It will have more world quests, they are literally concurrent dailies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

There are new world quests, but I havent explored every side quest and vendor yet; But since there was a datamined manasaber mount and more, Im sure there will something of what u want. I just did the main story quest and its only the first patch of the ptr.

Also, there are new world quest around the Helya raid and maybe the karazhan stuff is more then the attunement quest and the dungeon.
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2016-09-15 at 06:39 AM.