Deleted

Warlocks Champions

So my fellow locks..What champions are u running when we cant have all? and to a 2nd question..How do u guys interrupt in the witherd scenario so the withers dont die from aoe dmg as destro?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    and to a 2nd question..How do u guys interrupt in the witherd scenario so the withers dont die from aoe dmg as destro?
    GoSupp w/ Infernal and Fear

I benched Lulu, Kira, and Eredar Twins. All the rest are active. I took the Black Harvester Talent.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I benched Lulu, Kira, and Eredar Twins. All the rest are active. I took the Black Harvester Talent.
    Exact same.

Bench the Eredar Twins....
    But looking at your profile picture reveals why someone would do that

Deleted
    So my fellow locks..What champions are u running when we cant have all? and to a 2nd question..How do u guys interrupt in the witherd scenario so the withers dont die from aoe dmg as destro?
    No fixed benched, as rotation allows to keep some "easy" missions with good rewards (760i missions rewarding champions items).

But by the end, I think Lulubelle and Clydus will be out (I don't feel connected to them at all) and still unsure about the third one.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Pain View Post
    Bench the Eredar Twins....
    But looking at your profile picture reveals why someone would do that
    I'm actually straighter than a ruler, I just think the avatar is hilarious.

Since every mission so far has had Minions (Hellfire)... I've kept Shina (aff), Ritssyn (destro), and Twins (Demo) with this trait. Then my other two are Kira to cover Spell Lock and Clydus for Hazards.

Deleted
    Benched Shinfel, Calydus and Kira.

Kira seemed to have one of the weakest abilities out of the three destruction warlocks, so she was benched.
    Calydus was unfortunately benched because I wanted the eredar twins and lulu had spell lock, which I didn't want to be short on with Kira benched.
    Shinfel was benched because I don't like her and the worgen guy covered plenty of bases.

Has felt like a pretty solid lineup so far. Might rotate someone out when I get some maxed out followers that don't feel super important.

Deleted
    For the withered scenario I don't mind taking a long, long time in order to get as much rewards as possible.

I use:

Felhunter when interrupting is needed
    Grimoire of service for nice damage increases along with their immediate effects
    Summon infernal for a fast stun (I wait for the spell to come off cooldown before I pull anything that may even remotely need stunned.)
    Shadowfury for a much needed stun against certain bosses
    This one is crazy, but I run manna tap before pulling for those sections I know need lots of damage fast.

Usually get very far with minimal'ish loses.