Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'll be able to use two legendary items well before I'll even have one to use
    That's my strat. I'm preparing for the double drop!

- - - Updated - - -

In a way this thread is good news? Sounds like, once we finally get our first legendary, we can look forward to more soon after. So if the first one isn't great for us, others are on the way!

Let's just hope there's some xpac left when we get our first. :P

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I received my first legendary 2 weeks ago in Mythic VotW. Last night I received my 2nd legendary in Mythic HoV. A hunter in my guild who got his first legendary week 1 also got his second legendary today. No one else in guild even has 1. But 2 of us have 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha Cool thread. Could be a bug reading through All the posts. We'll learn soon
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amethon View Post
    Similar in my guild too - the only 2 players with legendaries also have a second, and a friend in another guild has two.
    Then it must be bugged because I only got one.

BRB submitting bug report.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    Then it must be bugged because I only got one.

BRB submitting bug report.
    Have you waited exactly one week from the time you got your first and then received loot from the same source?

Example: If you got a legendary off mythic Odyn on September 5th; did you go back and kill mythic Odyn again on September 12th? In every case where I've been able to personally confirm a double drop, that's how it's happened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Have you waited exactly one week from the time you got your first and then received loot from the same source?

Example: If you got a legendary off mythic Odyn on September 5th; did you go back and kill mythic Odyn again on September 12th? In every case where I've been able to personally confirm a double drop, that's how it's happened.
    No. So far I've only been able to run mythics once (and the Eye yesterday for the second time). I got mine from the WQ loot bag in Suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post

It's not been from the same source in my experience. I'm not sure if it is a bug, but it does seem to be happening often. It's certainly worth asking the question, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    No. So far I've only been able to run mythics once (and the Eye yesterday for the second time). I got mine from the WQ loot bag in Suramar.
    When one week has passed since you got your first legendary, you should report if you get another legendary from the next Nightfallen Emissary bag. I'd be curious about the results either way.

Deleted
    I think the russians are behind all this.
    After WADA attack, they probably also cracked Blizzard servers to empower dormant IG communist spies with 2 legendaries so they can take control of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Amethon View Post
    It's not been from the same source in my experience. I'm not sure if it is a bug, but it does seem to be happening often. It's certainly worth asking the question, at least.
    Of the people I personally know that have gotten double drops; one got both of his from the last boss of mythic Black Rook Hold, the other got both of his from Dreamweaver's Emissary bag. I've seen similar claims from a lot of other people, but they're people that I don't know as well so I'm hesitant to report what they say as objective fact.

I only got one legendary, so this is false.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    In our guild we have 1 main healer who has got one
    Myself and abother ele shaman have both got 2 on our Alts (Druid and hunter respectfully)
    And one social has got one

No one else has got one

Edit: I got both mine in mythics
    Last edited by mmocd75697c963; 2016-09-15 at 07:07 AM.

Deleted
    In my guild of 30 people. we have only 2 legendaries and both are owned by one person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman in my guild got 2 within 4 hours the first week she did her Emissary Quests, DK got one from the same. All I've gotten are resources lol. Good thing those whopping 80+ AP upgrades drop from bosses 'cause I've gotten shit all from Mythics/Heroics as well. Stupid RNG.

I just came here to contribute towards the confirmation bias itt.
    We have like 6 or 7 legendaries in the guild, one player has gotten two so far. But honestly, I'd rather have 0 then 2. The amout of shit we give this guy is insane (all jokingly of course).

Deleted
    Bit hard to confirm anything with forum anecdotes because stuff is heavily skewed towards people answering having the same "pattern"...

...yet... also in my guild of the 4 legendaries in the guild, 2 of them are on the same person (same character even).

I would not be TOO surprised if there is some wrong numbers or a wrong sign or whatever in the bad luck protection so that instead of decreasing the chance to get a legendary after your first (i.e. chance for first legendary is much higher than more of them later on - to make sure you get one pretty fast) it actually increases after you get your first one.

Deleted
    Did a mythic run yesterday, shamy got his second legendary. I hate this, I played the shit out of this game. More than 7 days played, nearly 400 WQ, every daily cache, dozens of heroics and every mythic dungeon including the Suramar ones so far. Nothing. While every time I hear someone has a legendary, he or she most likely has two.

Who designed such a system?

In our guild 4 people have a legendary, 3 got them on alts, 2 of those 4 got 2 legendaries

Deleted
    My guild has 3 legendaries.. All on the same guy. It seems that once you get your first legendary you star getting new ones every week or so
    Last edited by mmoc0679de73e7; 2016-09-15 at 07:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 days played at 110 still got FUCK all.
    I'w cut down on sleep to bare minimum with full time job running 10k a day and 30 minute training. I am living on caffeeinnnnn and hope for legendary drop
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.