Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yup, perfectly balanced, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuzantar View Post
    "Warlocks OP"...

"Warlocks over-nerfed now!"...

I died surprisingly fast against a UA lock on my MW monk.
    »How did that happen?« I thought, since Monk is usually super good against dots due to PvP talents.

Anyways, the UA TICKED 500K each

https://i.gyazo.com/56d2a7e4a51c9bed...7c785c9c30.png

As you can see, I did NOT dispel it, since it would have showed in the log.

This seems a bit unbalanced to me.
    And you obviously can't dispel a UA stack, since it will literally oneshot me.

Discuss.
    You allowed the Warlock to ramp up (which could take a minute or so) and then unload on you .. Its no different from allowing a mage ramp up and unload a +9xxk on you or a WW to stay on you with Serenity (8sec) and then blow you up for a million or .. or .. or ..

Its how PvP is today .. You need to NEVER allow the big hitters to ramp up freely and then blow you up ..

If anything Affi is one of the easiest builds to shut down man .. they have like ZERO mobility ..

I see 419k.
    Good try though.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    500k ticks? On a player in instanced pvp? You need 10+ shards, over half a minute of setup and most importantly the opponent to be exceptionally bad. This is either fake, made up or outside in the world. Or just a very well constructed bait seeing as his bnet forum thread oozes troll.
    Last edited by Livevil; 2016-09-15 at 07:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it, like, 10 seconds of free casting UAs on you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    I see 419k.
    Good try though.
    appearently, if the damage is overkill, it just never happened, right?

Must suck to be as bad at math as you are.

Deleted
    Lol locks are deadmeat...meanwhile leather classes deleting people in stun. Because people like op locks are shttier.

Deleted
    You presumably let him cast 5 or more UA's on you and extend it out with DL and pop CD's.

So yes, if you give the warlock 1-2 minutes of free casting on you it'll hurt. Try hitting him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    That's because their spells work differently.
    No, no other spec has the potential to scale dots in this way. They would've killed you with direct damage instead, and you'd be talking about chain pyroblasts or chaos bolts.
    That's five chain cast pyro crits for that 500k damage. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    With combustion up and firing off a fireball and pyro at the same time for the duration of combustion, free casting during cooldowns like the warlock in this scenario was, that's not all that unlikely. Plus add in some phoenix flames if you want as well. Plus ignite. And a rune of power modifier if you're allowing complete tunnelling.

That's gonna give you the same end result as allowing a warlock to stand there free casting UAs for long enough to get up to 500k ticks.
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2016-09-15 at 04:08 PM.

Yes warlocks are op. They need to nerf them even more. They already nerfed them on 7.1 ptr but this is not enough. For example it's absurd that in pvp chaos bolt can crit for 200k and requires 2.5 cast time. So op. Nerf.

If that's the case you only need to cast 3x greater pyros , 35% hp each G.pyro .

with haste sub 4 sec casts, lets' assume 3 casts so in 12 secs you dead.

Meanwhile warlock 12 secs sweat and blood while banking resources before actual dump phase only to result in sub 500k crit UA , fair trade bois xD

Well melee can dish that number (and higher) in a global or two and in a quarter of the time it took the warlock. It's not our fault you failed.

Even at the lowest point of the class, warlock still manages to excrete all these QQ tears from people. When will your class?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    appearently, if the damage is overkill, it just never happened, right?

Must suck to be as bad at math as you are.
    I actually didn't read the overkill. I just skimmed for 500k.
    I'm a math major, I definitely do not suck at math.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Troll thread. Sorry, this must be a joke. Getting a single UA of on a healer in arena who hugs his best friend is impossible without help of team mates, 'cause it is a cast that can be LoSed. For 500k ticks.. you must stand open field and be AFK for 10 minutes or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would say having a firemage freecast on you it's 500k DPS
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Yes warlocks are op. They need to nerf them even more. They already nerfed them on 7.1 ptr but this is not enough. For example it's absurd that in pvp chaos bolt can crit for 200k and requires 2.5 cast time. So op. Nerf.
    The 7.1 nerf negates this entire thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    i would say having a firemage freecast on you it's 500k DPS
    Umm no. In pve they do 200-300k if they can stand still. With the super nerfed pvp template maybe 100k dps.

Do other classes have interrupts that i do not know about? Most of them have cooldowns so during that time any caster can cast

Have you trend not standing out in the open in range of the lock and letting them free cast for the 30+ seconds it would take to build up a stack of UA's that high on you?

MW is literally the hardest healer to land spells on, they have insane mobility.