Page 10 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So is versatility better than haste now or not? Deciding between a 840 neck with mastery/haste socket or a 845 neck with vers/mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    So is versatility better than haste now or not? Deciding between a 840 neck with mastery/haste socket or a 845 neck with vers/mastery
    Versatility is our best stat for damage and mitigation right now. Mastery is close in terms of mitigation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    Versatility is our best stat for damage and mitigation right now. Mastery is close in terms of mitigation.
    Just got the i850 version of this trinket, which is making the overdose of crit on my gear more attractive.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

vers>mast>>haste>>>>crit for survival.

So does anyone have a more definitive list of trinkets? I have a few I'm saving right now and I'm not sure which ones are best.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I am right not trying to figure out what crafted items I should get based on dungeon and raid drops, then if the gear doesn't have mastery+versatility on it, then what would be the next best combination - versatility with haste or mastery with haste? Or should I just try to get crafted items in all of the slots which doesn't offer the chance of mastery/versatility item?

Quote Originally Posted by sethers656 View Post
    So does anyone have a more definitive list of trinkets? I have a few I'm saving right now and I'm not sure which ones are best.
    I'd be very interested in this also. Gief!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    As I am right not trying to figure out what crafted items I should get based on dungeon and raid drops, then if the gear doesn't have mastery+versatility on it, then what would be the next best combination - versatility with haste or mastery with haste? Or should I just try to get crafted items in all of the slots which doesn't offer the chance of mastery/versatility item?
    I need those both also. I'm getting gear with no mastery most of the times, and I'm confused if I should wear those or not..

Also I've got two trinkets, but I thought (just an opinion and no actual tests yet) that they are shitty.

Orb of Torment mythic is one of them.

Vers+Haste would be the next best ideally, but Mastery+Haste is pretty similar. Mainly ilvl and stat weighting being more important and haste honestly isn't that far behind mastery defensively .
    Crafted gear really depends on what you're doing / willing to spend. I think im only using 3-4 crafted pieces atm on my druid and i think it's pretty much just waiting for raid / M+ now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a LW and skinner, so in essence getting my crafted gear upgraded shouldn't pose that big of an issue. I am a normal/heroic raider, who'll probably do some mythic dungeons on the side. By the time I get to mythic raids the crafted gear would be obsolete anyway.

As for why I am asking to figure out to what slots should I get crafted items based on dungeon and raid drops. Cause have had no good luck with WQ items so far, so will have to leave that RNG out. But knowing that vers/haste and mastery/haste are also a relatively decent option then that makes finding the slots I need crafted gear in much more easier.

Btw can anyone give me the stat weights for AMR to do the "proper" BiS item calculation? Right now their numbers are bit hard for me to understand, specially that haste is valued lower then crit for some reason.

I wonder if anyone can give us some stat weights to use for pawn based on the stat priorities. The one on noxxic seems kinda off.

I am a LW and skinner, so in essence getting my crafted gear upgraded shouldn't pose that big of an issue. I am a normal/heroic raider, who'll probably do some mythic dungeons on the side. By the time I get to mythic raids the crafted gear would be obsolete anyway.
    Yep - 8/8 Obliterum upgrade has been datamined, but that just means that crafted gear will cap out at 855 ilevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Girish555 View Post
    I wonder if anyone can give us some stat weights to use for pawn based on the stat priorities. The one on noxxic seems kinda off.
    Noxxic has always been off, you should never look there for advice.

So I looked at the 7.1 notes

Is there a reason Galactic guardian got nerfed?

RIP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Noxxic has always been off, you should never look there for advice.
    What about ARM weights? I know their priority has haste lower then crit with values of versa @ 2.03; mastery @ 1.75; crit @ 0.67; haste @ 0.01. My question is what will the proper weights be in order to make the gear list show in proper order with haste better then crit. Cause having items sorted off the bat is way more easier then browsing through all the items offered.

Everyday new hotfixes and "Embrace of the Nightmare" still gives no cc immunity.

So I looked at the 7.1 notes

Is there a reason Galactic guardian got nerfed?

RIP
    Slight rage nerf (which I don't really agree with) but a decent DPS boost, it's not that bad.

Also: Unbending Potion (3500 armor for 25 sec) works with Ironfur as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Slight rage nerf (which I don't really agree with) but a decent DPS boost, it's not that bad.

Also: Unbending Potion (3500 armor for 25 sec) works with Ironfur as well.
    More than a slight rage nerf, frankly not sure what the thinking was behind the change. And of course, they didn't list any fixes for our abilities that are currently not working as described.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    More than a slight rage nerf, frankly not sure what the thinking was behind the change. And of course, they didn't list any fixes for our abilities that are currently not working as described.
    It's a big deal rotation wise as then a procced Mangle will be prio over a procced moonfire.
    I'm not a fan of this change either. It was the best talent to take, but why not buff the other two? They're just bad in comparison.
    The tier was supposed to be our amazing fun tier. Now it's just meh. TFW we used to have 50% Proc chance AND 15 rage. Sadface

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    All I want for xmas is Iron Fur talents and traits working as they should. I don't really understand how (imo) the best non-golden trait stays pretty much useless for 2 months on beta and then make it into live without any fix.