Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    wow man vanilla was the most shitty rushed expansion ever, cause it took them like 12 patches to get everything in dident it?
    Wow man Vanilla wasn't even an expansion!

10+ Year Old Account
    There was no reason to update holiday events in WoD, actually. Draenor is a different planet, literally, and they homegrown residents do not celebrate the same holidays that Azerothians do. The Hallow and Winter Veil stuff they added to garrisons was justifiable simply because it was YOUR garrison. And they rather desperately needed to give people something to do that fall. But it never would have made sense to put trick or treat buckets and midsummer bonfires and Lunar Festival ancestors on Draenor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Wow man Vanilla wasn't even an expansion!
    thats the joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thats the joke
    Oh shit.

/10 charsimanidiot

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    They updated Hallow's End and Winter's Veil in Draenor...
    Wrong.

They made up some shit exclusive to Garrisons for those 2 events but that's it. They didn't place any pumpkins in inns, etc.

People forget that cata was bad only after 4.2 with only Firelands during T12 and the most disappointing raid in the game, Dragon Soul. The beginning was amazing with great raids and dungeons.

WoD was shit from start to end. The reason it felt good at the beginning was because of cool quests + cinematics giving a sense of something great coming, but that died in a month.

Yeah wod was pretty shit lol. I've been playing legion non stop except when I'm at work and still have stuff to do legion is amazing. Playing wod was the price I had to pay I guess

EVERYTHING from wod should just be deleted from our collective memory .

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Blizzard lies occasionally, kind of like how WotLK was going to include aerial combat fights.. think I'm lying? Read the inner fold-out flap of your physical WotLK box.
    A lie implies an intentional falsehood, that they told us there would be aerial combat knowing they would not deliver. Plans change, things don't work despite the best intentions; to call that a lie does a disservice to the point you're trying to make.

WoD was shit and it's worse than Cata. Shitty lore, only one content patch for more than a year, garrison and its 'amazing' shipyard, etc...

Cata was a decent expansion with a terrible last patch for almost a year.

WoD is over though, so it's a piece of Blizzard history. A black mark, but history, none-the-less.

Blizzard lies occasionally, kind of like how WotLK was going to include aerial combat fights.. think I'm lying? Read the inner fold-out flap of your physical WotLK box. =P

Trust is not a one way lane...
    It did have aerial flight, in the alpha, I flew in one of the helicopters available, it was horrific, one can only assume they couldn't get it to work smoothly and so therefore decided to drop it, rather than put in a really and I mean really buggy concept. So they didn't lie, they had intentions of putting aerial combat in and did, it just didn't work and so they removed it and focused on other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I was dangerously close to having my own opinion before you bravely went out of your way to speak for me! Thanks man, I don't know what I'd do without you.
    Can you shut up and let people have a moan. All your posts here are just you shitting on people having a go at WOD. Yes, WOD was bad and yes its been beaten to death at this point, but what do you care?. You think you moaning about people berating it is going to stop them doing it?, let it go man.

Deleted
    WoD is over though, so it's a piece of Blizzard history. A black mark, but history, none-the-less.

Blizzard lies occasionally, kind of like how WotLK was going to include aerial combat fights.. think I'm lying? Read the inner fold-out flap of your physical WotLK box. =P

It's not a lie when they tried to implement it and realized it wasn't feasible or possible to make it a fun gameplay element. They had their team spend many hours on it trying to make it happen. It's not like they just randomly put info in the box and hope noone notices. The sad part is when devs communicate "hey, we're trying to do this cool thing and we hope it pans out" you read it as "THIS FEATURE IS ALREADY IN THE GAME AND WORKS FLAWLESSLY!" which is why devs have such a hard time and are so reluctant to communicate directly with players.

- - - Updated - - -

I was dangerously close to having my own opinion before you bravely went out of your way to speak for me! Thanks man, I don't know what I'd do without you.
    Amazingly a whole lot of people on here talk about how garbage everything ever in WoW was, it seems like they've made a new metagame of actually bashing the content rather than playing WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Amazingly a whole lot of people on here talk about how garbage everything ever in WoW was, it seems like they've made a new metagame of actually bashing the content rather than playing WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    They did include aerial combat fights... did you even Stormpeaks?
    There was flying jousting in cata too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    no, it wasn't.

Even cataclysm had more content than WoD. Just number the 5mans and raid tiers alone. lvl1-60 quests were revamped, too and we got 2 new races, where WoD provided us with nothing at all, but garnission and browser game mini missions.

Lying isn't a good thing to do.
    There's more to content than the number of 5man dungeons and raids.

Deleted
    Oh hey, another "let's shit on the expansion that's already over" thread. Nope, I certainly haven't seen this one before. In fact, if it wasn't for your expert, concise and oh-so-original insight, I doubt I would have ever figured out that the last expansion was universally panned!

You're a paragon of this community, keep up the great work!
    I like you

Quote Originally Posted by Cephelapoid View Post
    Can you shut up and let people have a moan. All your posts here are just you shitting on people having a go at WOD. Yes, WOD was bad and yes its been beaten to death at this point, but what do you care?. You think you moaning about people berating it is going to stop them doing it?, let it go man.
    Right back at you. He is just as entitled to his opinion as the person you are whiteknighting for.

No, you could actually see how unfinished WoD was, when you hit max level and the world content mainly consisted of "go here and fill bar", the story, even though it was heavily gated, ended after a couple of weeks, and all of this was followed by a year of nothing.

Nice to see they are updating events though!
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

WotLK did have aerial combat fights. They were in Oculus and Eye of Eternity and most people hated them. People seem to not like 3 dimensional fights/areas like those fights and the Azshara zone.

Quote Originally Posted by bromanbro View Post
    WOD was still better than Cataclysm. Most people here are MOP babies so they don't know how shit Cataclysm was.
    WOD had more content yes it was misplaced content but it had more. and your little mop babies thing, you need to grow up and remember the world does not follow ur view and only ur view.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bromanbro View Post
    WOD was still better than Cataclysm. Most people here are MOP babies so they don't know how shit Cataclysm was.
    I really doubt people like you even played Cataclysm.
    WoD was 10 times as bad as Cataclysm was.

Cataclysm had, Molten front, Firelands, Zul'Gurub Zul'amen, Implemented one of the most used features. LFR.
    CRZ was also in Cataclysm. Which saved the dead zone problem Cataclysm had.
    Transmog was added into the game. One of the most used and best feature of WoW.

So, tell me. What makes cataclysm so bad compared to WoD?
    Because Selfie cam, is better then Transmog you say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Lol, if all 7.1 content was launch content the legion launch would have way more content then any expansion before.
    if 7.1 content was on release blizz better be making a time machine because i'd need 70 hours in the day to do shit.