Thread: 7.1 spoilers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Yes, but Lady Liadrin was the main leader for the horde, she gave the most quests and led the attack on Suramar for the horde
    That's going to be very awkward for my Death Knight.
    Honestly it seems they really didn't think about some of the implications that some order hall stuff would have. They made the general quests without keeping them in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    That's going to be very awkward for my Death Knight.
    Honestly it seems they really didn't think about some of the implications that some order hall stuff would have. They made the general quests without keeping them in mind.
    Yes, exactly. For the same reason I have a complaint about the way I can interact with Vereesa.
    But seeing how they added interactions with dungeon bosses (druids in darkheart thicket) and certain npc's in the world (MM at Sylvanas in undercity), hopefully they will add interactions in these quests too (palladins/DK with Liadrin...)

Deleted
    Yes, exactly. For the same reason I have a complaint about the way I can interact with Vereesa.
    But seeing how they added interactions with dungeon bosses (druids in darkheart thicket) and certain npc's in the world (MM at Sylvanas in undercity), hopefully they will add interactions in these quests too (palladins/DK with Liadrin...)
    Doubt it. Sylvanas doesn't really react when you prance in front of her with Koltira in tow.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Lor'themar is the Reagent Lord, but he's not the only leader. There's also Grand Magister Rommath and Ranger General Halduron Brightwing.
    Does he sell some cool reagents?

Not a fan of Liadrin being the commander again. Not a fan of her in general. Rommath should lead in Lor'themar's absence.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Not a fan of Liadrin being the commander again. Not a fan of her in general. Rommath should lead in Lor'themar's absence.
    They retconned his age too, he should be flipping and skipping around, hurling fireballs and melting faces
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Yes, but Lady Liadrin was the main leader for the horde, she gave the most quests and led the attack on Suramar for the horde
    That's gonna be a bit awkward for Death Knights.