Thread: Nerf to FR?

Nerf to FR?

I have invested a lot into arms, currently 19 total ranks for the investment of the arms FR build.. My opinion of the build is meh.. its not terrible but i dont find it super fun, but i play it bc its good. I see talk abt it possibly being nerfed and now I am undecided if I want to continue to invest in it bc of possible nerf. I feel that if blizz nerfs FR, it will be just like glad again for warriors.. players investing into a build then they change it and screw the players. In this case it is all the AP used that wont get refunded towards a possible better fury.
    so do we think it will actually be nerfed? Should points be invested else where?

to be honest, if they nerf FR and don't nerf Demon Hunter insane DPS, I'm not sure what would be the point in continuing playing Warrior =/ (I like playing the fury spec and have more than decent dps with it, but it doesn't compare to Arms FR build...)

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    to be honest, if they nerf FR and don't nerf Demon Hunter insane DPS, I'm not sure what would be the point in continuing playing Warrior =/ (I like playing the fury spec and have more than decent dps with it, but it doesn't compare to Arms FR build...)
    Well, i'm hoping that alongside the nigh-inevitable FR nerf (one talent makes a 40% DPS increase? Nerfbait if i ever saw it.) we'll be getting a slight buff to the base rotation, maybe a reduction in CS cooldown (to smooth out the valleys of crummy tactician RNG), but at least we'll have choice again, now it's "FR or suck", and that's no fun...

So back to what I was saying abt it being nerfed bc it is now in ptr. Im wondering what to invest in. If arms is still useful or just go back fury.
    Last edited by Akay; 2016-09-14 at 11:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akay View Post
    So back to what I was saying abt it being nerfed bc it is now in ptr. Im wondering what to invest in. If arms is still useful or just go back fury.
    Ther nerf is on live already. You lose about 7% dmg overall. Some said we should go back to the old roation with MS on CD. But I have no idea and don't sim. So just chill and wait.

Quote Originally Posted by RSK View Post
    Ther nerf is on live already. You lose about 7% dmg overall. Some said we should go back to the old roation with MS on CD. But I have no idea and don't sim. So just chill and wait.
    If we only lost 7%, we are sticking to FR.

I'm not sure what would be the point in continuing playing Warrior
    Err... because you enjoy the class??

well FR has been nerfed on live but the CS cooldown reduction down to 30s smooth things out a bit. Did run some dungeons with guildies yesterday and FR spec is still very strong so no worries.

The real nerf to Arms will come with the T19, with only one piece out of 6 having mastery on it.

well FR has been nerfed on live but the CS cooldown reduction down to 30s smooth things out a bit. Did run some dungeons with guildies yesterday and FR spec is still very strong so no worries.

The real nerf to Arms will come with the T19, with only one piece out of 6 having mastery on it.
    where we will only have to wear 4 pieces for 4p bonus? isnt that how sets work this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    where we will only have to wear 4 pieces for 4p bonus? isnt that how sets work this time?
    Yep only 4 pieces needed but that's 3 pieces without mastery on it. And I don't find the Arms set bonus so worth it compared to Fury =/